( search forums )
Knife-Aholic Release
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Deleted User
December 26, 2004, 3:06 am
Its finally hear. Hope it stands up to Project X. :D Feedback is more than welcome.
http://u13.net/go.php?id=4 <-- New link

N1nj@
December 26, 2004, 3:17 am
i love it. i like the double suicide thing and the catching knife off the wall, seems fun =)

good job

EDIT: but the quality was kinda low. the images are kinda blurry to see..

_Mancer_
December 26, 2004, 3:24 am
This movie...owns project X....by 20,000,000,000,000%. Project X is nothing compared to this. 100/10 best movie ive ever seen.

FliesLikeABrick
December 26, 2004, 4:09 am
I too thought it was quite good, as for the quality thing, I can accept that since it was wmv and you can't do much to fix that. Maybe find a better video editor for your next creation

BMF
December 26, 2004, 4:11 am
Jesus christ that movie pwns so bad

Primary: useless
Secondary: knife

Dam that movie is so damn good. From beginning to the end, it's freaking awesome. Man so much style and it's funny too. It pwns Project X in my opinion.

DAMN its so good, man the intro is so awesome. And in the end where you blast the two homos, thats so [IMAGE]ing awesome. Man i love the style, good job

karmazon
December 26, 2004, 4:22 am
Man that video owned every soldat video so badly, it's not even funny, it's like a race, your video crossed the finished line, while every other video still hasn't crossed the start line. Great, great, great job.

FliesLikeABrick
December 26, 2004, 5:22 am
oh yeah, forgot to say that i absolutely loved the ending.

Taxista
December 26, 2004, 2:03 pm
Very nice movie. But imho i dont really like knife movies. They start to get boring. Anyway Very nice job.

[S][K]Taxi

Deleted User
December 26, 2004, 2:37 pm
That was amazing. One of the best vids I've ever seen :o well done

y0da
December 26, 2004, 3:04 pm
hehehe it's awesome! Your good in knife :]

Teh Panda
December 26, 2004, 3:39 pm
Damn... Im sad now... ---> Knifing.

Really good movie. Content 9/10. Music 8/10.

Deleted User
December 26, 2004, 5:14 pm
SO much rapage....and they say sniper lines for noobs...

Chakra
December 26, 2004, 5:57 pm
yeah i'm gonna have to try that sniper line one day. Movie ain't bad by the way.

Tha Doggfather
December 26, 2004, 5:58 pm
Really good movie, only the mucis is getting old for these kind of things.

damnnation
December 26, 2004, 6:28 pm
good movie but the quality isn't soo good and like TG bout th music

BMF
December 26, 2004, 6:54 pm
I thought music selection was very good, but the quality was indeed low. The rest was just AWESOME

y0da
December 26, 2004, 7:20 pm
i like when the movies quality isnt to good. This is better then the Project X.

MOFO NOFO
December 26, 2004, 7:33 pm
EXCELLENT :P this.. PWNZ, were those people you killed in the start, did u know them or something, because on a pub serv, no1 stands still lol....

FliesLikeABrick
December 26, 2004, 7:53 pm
yeah that had to be a staged intro, but it was still amusing.... that and the ending gaybashing thing were 'well scripted' if you want to call it that

Deleted User
December 26, 2004, 8:12 pm
Well to adress the quality issue, i exported the movie in premier with extremely high quality as a AVI but it was huge..... I mean HUGE as in 800 mb... So i had to reopen it in movie maker and export as a wmv so the file size would be smaller, that is what caused the crash in quality. I'm glad everyone likes it, my goal for this movie was to set higher standards for soldat movies.

FliesLikeABrick
December 26, 2004, 8:33 pm
when i get back to school i am going to apply to set up a webserver from my desktop in my dorm room. i will most likely be approved and will be able to host huge files, like the 800mb version of this

BMF
December 26, 2004, 9:26 pm
that server you are hosting it on gave me 500+ kb/sec. Very nice server. I would not download an 800mb movie, thats just too much

Messiah
December 26, 2004, 9:33 pm
Er damn it man, it takes forever and your damn avatar is giving me a frigin headache its gonna give me a ceizure /_/

Edit ROFL, That is awesome, very well done man.

Kazuki
December 26, 2004, 9:48 pm
Sniph, do you still have the 800 MB version of this? If so, download VirtualDub and talk to me or b00sta for information on how to encode the movie with DivX. It'll bring the file size down quite a lot, and it'll bring great quality.

Great movie by the way. ;) You have some nice tricks in there, especially when you juggled your M79 and knifed a guy while doing so. Good stuff.

b00stA
December 26, 2004, 9:56 pm
Yup, with DivX (or XviD) you're going to have a ~50MB movie with decent video and sound quality.
I probably should post a tutorial on how to use VirtualDub, so people finally stop using WMV, wondering why it looks so bad ;)

Anyway, I loved the scene when that Barret misses you and you respawn and knife him.

Cookie.
December 27, 2004, 2:38 am
omg double knife O_O brilliant... i loved it how many times did it take to do that trick?

Deleted User
December 27, 2004, 3:47 am
??? what trick is this

Kazuki
December 27, 2004, 4:57 am
quote:Originally posted by b00stAYup, with DivX (or XviD) you're going to have a ~50MB movie with decent video and sound quality.
I probably should post a tutorial on how to use VirtualDub, so people finally stop using WMV, wondering why it looks so bad ;)

Well, WMV's aren't completely bad. My latest video, LAWs of Gravity, was saved as a WMV, yet the size is tiny and the quality is fantastic. I <3 Ulead.

_Mancer_
December 27, 2004, 5:14 am
Lol kaz this video completley dominates ours.

Kazuki
December 27, 2004, 7:30 am
Yeah, but I suck at movie-making, and I don't put a lot of time into it. Still doesn't beat Project X, though. ;D It comes pretty damn close, Sniph, but no cigar.

Teh Panda
December 27, 2004, 10:41 am
I didnt like Project X so much though... Of course its good but i didnt like it.

BMF
December 27, 2004, 5:09 pm
project X is a nice movie, but this one is much better

come on Kaz you are just jelaous

Kazuki
December 27, 2004, 5:34 pm
Nah, BMF, here's what I think. In Knife-a-holic, he remixed some of the tricks used in Project X, and made them 5 times more awesome. The Double Suicide and the M79 Juggle were both from Project X, but he made them much more interesting and just plain better. I also enjoyed some of the knife shots, like the one in B2b where he throws it right through the middle of the hole in the center of the map and hit the guy in the tree below. That was awesome.

On the other hand, the only reason I believe Project X was better is because (besides the fast-motion killing) it included a bigger variety styles of tricks and stuff that would seem cool to the public. My movies can't compare to this or Project X, so I'm envious, but I'm not in any way jealous.

Dathker
December 28, 2004, 12:07 am
i always thought sniph was a newbie....
:P

oh yes.. and MANCER IS FAT !!! LOL!!!!

BMF
December 28, 2004, 4:43 am
Come on half of Project X was ricochet barret shots. Project X was all damn barret shots. And this movie had alot of humor in it too. I dunno, its a matter of taste really, but you are wrong

Hayt
December 28, 2004, 5:08 am
I gots problems... I downloaded the movie and after 18 seconds it just stops and I can't seek ahead, Anyone know how i can re-encode it or something? I've tried VirtualDub but that doesn't work with WMVs. Can anyone help?

EDIT: I failed, or rather the download failed, says the files only 1 MB guess I gotta download it again

Deleted User
December 28, 2004, 5:36 am
LOL dathker, you thought i was a newbie :P o Well, lol I hope these videos get me more well known in the soldat community.

Diablo
December 28, 2004, 6:30 am
hey is your name jeffrey? do you live in washington? are you 16? is your bday dec 14? do you have a bratty lil sister named jayme?

I'd say your well known!

Deleted User
December 28, 2004, 8:28 am
Creepy..

Vangelis
December 28, 2004, 8:36 am
FRIGGING AWSOME! Best soldat movie i have seen in a while! Kudos to you!

The Geologist
December 28, 2004, 8:49 am
Holy sh*t...you're great with a knife. The music at the very end of that video had me laughing my ass off with that final moment. Absolutely great!

liquidis x snake
December 28, 2004, 9:01 am
This video owns me.

Deleted User
December 28, 2004, 9:55 am
LxS, you get owned by everything, including yo' momma.

PathAK
December 28, 2004, 11:49 am
I liked it, but the main trick - in viet where you drop the m79 then Double Kill 2 people, i just realised isnt that amazing and was probably staged cause the two people were not moving and were afk.

Was it staged?

Edit: Also the one where you throw the knife down the gap in b2b looked to also be staged, since the guy wasnt moving down there (i think)

Teh Panda
December 28, 2004, 12:19 pm
See the names. I saw they were AWH ppl...
EDIT: And Stalky is still mean... :)

Deleted User
December 28, 2004, 9:19 pm
Niether of the shots were staged, however, the m79 juggle with knife kill trick i had been trying to do it for a hour straight, so when i got that one i was fed up with not being able to do it. I should have kept doing it until i got one where they were moving.. :P but o well. I love the movie personally. BTW, thank you for the positive feedback, i feel so warm and fuzzy inside.

EDIT: I would love it if i could get it hosted on SelfKill as well. :) Please!

Ahhpple
December 28, 2004, 10:41 pm
mmm... i like... :P. nice movie :} the begining was funny... yah. good movie. good job

Ingmar
December 29, 2004, 8:00 pm
OMFG, ur so fking PRO :)

The juggle trick and the 2x suicide trick made me go like WOW!
Good movie, more pls ;D

Diablo
December 29, 2004, 10:03 pm
i wubs teh sniphzors

Xurich
December 29, 2004, 10:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by PathAKAlso the one where you throw the knife down the gap in b2b looked to also be staged, since the guy wasnt moving down there (i think)

That's a well-known camping spot.

Anyway, I thought the video was great. Better than Project X in my opinion.

Diablo
December 29, 2004, 11:30 pm
That knife throw wasn't staged I know Sniph irl and he said that only 1 or two of the shots are staged the b2b throw was not one of them, pretty tight throw huh.

FoZ
December 29, 2004, 11:59 pm
mediocre ;s
liked the end :p and the music was ok, and the quality was fine for that file size and format :p

You Got KIlled
December 31, 2004, 1:05 am
It was... um how should I put this... Great, although some things I noticed (quality, some people seeming not to move) kinda spoiled it. This movie was about the same as Project X (even though I pwned him in his server). Alot of tricks, and very good knives 9.5/10, but still not as much diversity. Continue your good work :D

Timmy
December 31, 2004, 12:12 pm
Uh oh? Beat Project X? sorry guys but rofl. This vid aint that good as project x. in pX there is a lot of new tricks that nobody used before. then the music is better, quality better and etc. you got some good ideas sniph but you just copied some and i dont like that :/ well i think if you wanted to set some level for making movies, then take some time and try to get more ideas and more good scenes in the film. btw you cannot simply do a movie better than pX based only on knifinĀ“, cause there aint enough tricks, how i said.
but urs movie is good, thats all

CbbLe
January 1, 2005, 12:21 pm
very nice movie!

AnzX Vi3t
January 7, 2005, 12:42 am
wow this is really good knifing...i liked the lil suicide thing ^^

Unlucky 13
January 7, 2005, 5:55 am
Purdy!

The knife is the most accepted 1 hit weapon, and you are good with it, and it looks like this movie can surpass the better of this section!

DeadBolt
January 9, 2005, 6:50 pm
that was the best thing i might of ever watched!!!...(knife-aholic)

FliesLikeABrick
January 15, 2005, 12:43 am
Sniph, please update any links to this video with http://u13.net/go.php?id=4 ASAP, so that i may move it to another host whenever i need to without you having to update any time. If you don't update within the next.... soon, the original link will end up dying anyway

Hiei
January 15, 2005, 1:27 am
Great movie whats the song at the beginning called. Its from the matrix im pretty sure but i can't figure out the name.

MOFO NOFO
January 20, 2005, 9:36 pm
look on page 2 for flieslikeabrick's link,.

Deleted User
January 30, 2005, 3:40 am
Hey everyone, quick question, should I keep continue making movies or no...

Kazuki
January 30, 2005, 3:46 am
Sure, if you find it worthwhile. If you have better things that you should be doing, then not really.

StormCrow
January 30, 2005, 6:12 am
god its downloading at 11.1kps for me, i'm on 256k :S

Deleted User
January 30, 2005, 2:22 pm
Sniph, this movie was good for watching the knife skills. If you think you can carry on making cool, original movies, then go for it. Otherwise, quit whilst you're ahead :/

Deleted User
January 31, 2005, 6:47 pm
OMFG! That was unbelievable! I loved the part when u threw the m79 in the air, knifed someone, caught the m79, and killed someone else! That was AWESOME! This was the first soldat movie I've seen, and now i wanna see more. Keep on makin 'em and i'll keep watchin 'em. Happy knifin'.

Deleted User
February 11, 2005, 4:16 am
Well, I am proud to say I decided to make another movie since i got second in the stupid poll. BS! lol for real though, Im glad that poll put me in second cause i wouldnt have decided to make another one if i got first :O No Dates for this baby, it'll take a long time! Hopefully all top all. Yup!

MOFO NOFO
February 11, 2005, 4:44 am
also remember to update ur link, flieslikeabrick left u a new link on the 3rd page(?)

Deleted User
February 11, 2005, 4:26 pm
I did update the link i believe

eagleclaw364
February 12, 2005, 9:34 am
Sniph, you are my new soldat hero. The one in B2B was the best when you lobbed the knife through the hole. You are l33t1!!!!11!11oneone!!1eleven

Teh Panda
February 12, 2005, 10:03 am
I liked the camper-kill most.. In laos if i remember.. I watched this sum time ago..

Deleted User
February 20, 2005, 8:34 am
Sniph that is so awsome my favorite part is the double sucide how long did that tak to get it right?

Deleted User
February 28, 2005, 1:10 am
LOL, it took like an hour.. :) Just thought of it on the spot.

KeyesBlob
February 28, 2005, 12:44 pm
Where did you get the mod for those awesome explosions?

I want those...

FliesLikeABrick
February 28, 2005, 2:51 pm
ok, this file is now on a faster connection, should download many times faster (same link works sniph, no need to change it)

Deleted User
March 1, 2005, 4:03 pm
Thank you flab, i aprreciate that.

FliesLikeABrick
March 1, 2005, 5:38 pm
[IMAGE]

Adin
March 11, 2005, 10:13 am
That ruled! Nothing more to say... music was good too :D!

Adin
March 11, 2005, 11:41 am
Oh... I cant get enough of the music.

What is the main song in the movie called?

Let the bodies hit the floor, by someone?

Also, continue making the videos! I love them!

Kamikaze_Ninja
March 12, 2005, 12:45 am
hahah that was hilarious X3

Deleted User
March 12, 2005, 6:38 am
Hehe thanks. The song was Drowning Pool: Bodies

Deleted User
June 14, 2005, 9:03 pm
very nice movie indeed

0xSilentx0
June 14, 2005, 9:24 pm
Lol

"Haha noob"
*Pwned with Knife*
"....."
Untouchable has left the game

LMFAO

Deleted User
June 14, 2005, 9:30 pm
*old thread*
nice movie nevertheless.. I still watch it from time to time...

Deleted User
July 9, 2005, 9:36 pm
Lol im glad to see someone brought up this thread. Makes me happy :)

Deleted User
July 10, 2005, 11:56 am
its just good that the new forumers get to see great soldat movies... if the link still work, I dint bother to check. ;p

y0da
July 10, 2005, 8:16 pm
BTW. Sniph update your Licence to Kill :] 07-20-2005

imhotep
October 28, 2005, 8:35 am
the link doesn't work.

Deleted User
October 28, 2005, 12:04 pm
aw, link dont work, helpp meeeeeeeeee. @_@

Deleted User
November 1, 2005, 3:42 am
Man, I wanted to see the knife videos..

.Loki
November 2, 2005, 4:37 am
yo sniph, you need to post a new link for this... I wanna see your movie ;).

Bah, it's been a while. From what i gather, {A.W.H} Isn't even around anymore o.O.

Deleted User
November 2, 2005, 10:04 pm
What the f*** is up with your avatar?

.Loki
November 3, 2005, 11:25 am
Mine?

What, you've never seen a baby with syphilis before?

EDIT: aww.... now it got deleted.... I didn't think it was THAT offensive =/....

Darkslide
November 10, 2005, 3:24 pm
I wanna see it again :(
My computer was tuned up and i couldnĀ“t save all my files and i lost the vid!

Deleted User
November 17, 2005, 12:28 pm
The link dont work :,(

Darkslide
December 3, 2005, 9:23 am
Can someone who has the vid on his PC upload it agin pls?
I wanna see it!!!

Darkslide
February 13, 2006, 8:26 pm
Well, I uploaded it again on Rapid Share.
The Download worked for a short time.
http://rapidshare.de/files/13205392/KnifeAholic.wmv.html

Enjoy it!