( search forums )
Lookin' for Clan.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Playa
December 26, 2004, 4:31 am
Well then, here I am, thinkin' 'bout finding a clan to join and I run across this forum. Anywho, ya'll's wants to know 'bout me if I can join your clan.

Well, I just installed this game not too long ago, sometime this week, Wednesday I think and it's Saturday. I've been playing this game non-stop. I thought the game was harder than hell when I first started playing it, then I started whoopin' up on the mods and then I started playing on the 'net. I didn't too the greatest, but I beat at least 1/2 of the people in the room. I've got DSL, 100.0 Mbps for speed. I'm on Christmas break, so I've got plenty of time on my hands, don't know though if it warms up, I'll be flying my new plane. My favorite gun is probably the MP5 with the M72. Depends what map it is really. If you guys need to know anything more, let me know.

ThE_cHeAt
December 30, 2004, 1:11 am
Looking for a clan eh? Let me be the first to welcome you to Soldat! You may look to me as a noob, but i'm not, only to the forum. So, if you want to join my clan, go to my profile and go to my homepage, everything you need to know is there.

Hektik Sniper
December 30, 2004, 4:18 pm
100mbit dsl? o_O

worm x
November 17, 2005, 7:51 am
IF YOU HAVENT JOIND A CLAN STILL COME TO www.freewebs,com/rzammit