( search forums )
Merry F*cking Christmas...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
ddzNappy84
December 26, 2004, 5:30 am
Yeha Merry Christmas, I hope that all you rich kids got just what you [IMAGE]ing Hat, Hoodie, and 2 books, that's all I can really say.... So merry Christmas, go die.

_Mancer_
December 26, 2004, 5:33 am
You know, there are people that get nothing for christmas. Nothing. Thats 100 times worse than what you got, Nappy.

EDIT: The weird thing is, I want to insult you for being so ungrateful but..I feel your pain.

DT
December 26, 2004, 5:43 am
hey i only got $50 all my other x-mases

karmazon
December 26, 2004, 5:45 am
Haha I got cheaper presents then you did, and I still think that my parents spent too much on me(I'm a bad son).

Kazuki
December 26, 2004, 5:47 am
... Because Christmas is aaaaaalll about the presents.

FliesLikeABrick
December 26, 2004, 5:51 am
I get a lotta stuff like that, clothes bookes etc, and i work my ass off to pursue my hobbies and stuff. Get a job and buy what you want on your own effort, it is so much more rewarding that way. Gaining what you want through your own hard work is very rewarding, I've worked my ass off to get what I felt I wanted, and what I thought would do me good. Be glad that you get what you really need from your parents... clothing, food, shelter and everything, including your education and those books. Spending my free time over the past 3 years working building lighting fixtures pays off in so many ways. through this, I've made enough money to built my servers and computers from the ground up, pay for projects like the NetCar ($1200 or so so far... ridiculous), and can still afford my car insurance and other costs at college as well. It is most definately rewarding this way.

Having your teenage years spent down to earth help you out a lot in the long run, trust me. Enjoy your family for everything, and enjoy the experience you are having. Life's never easy, and when most people think it is, they are generally wrong or about to encounter something they wished they hadn't. Be happy for what you have, and grateful for life's horrors that you may have avoided. I've lived through tough times and myself have even had to fight off cancer, and every day I am happy for what I have. I hope some day that all people will come to realize how grateful they should be, and I feel privelaged to have experienced so much by age 18.

Happy holidays everyone. Hold dear what you have, work hard to get what you want.

frogboy
December 26, 2004, 6:03 am
Happy Search-engine Day.

Haro1121
December 26, 2004, 6:07 am
Well said Flies, i see where your comeing from and i see where hes comeing from, christmas to me is about Family and Friends being around because honestly with just your personal belongings and no one around you'd be lonely I and almost gurantee you'd be an alcoholic but no seriously gifts are a plus of this over commericalized holiday but enjoy the small things you recieve like friends and family being around you never know how long theyll be around for.

Merry Christmas Wait Happy Holidays everyone (Not everyone celebrates christmas here)

karmazon
December 26, 2004, 6:30 am
Easy for you to say Haro, you got a [IMAGE]load of expensive stuff, I bet that knife you got is pure silver, and the watch is stuffed with diamonds and bling.

Messiah
December 26, 2004, 6:40 am
Man christmas is a competiotion to see who can get the 'most' or 'best' presents >_>, thats what i hate about it, when you get back from holidays: What did you get? *present* Wow, i got blah and blah with blah blah blah, its damn annoying.

n00bface
December 26, 2004, 7:12 am
Time to make your pain even worse.
Here's what I got, in order of preferrence.
- 1400$ Ukulele made of rare wood only found in hawaii (the wood is illegal to cut down, so ukulele makers have to camp out when a tree's about to fall and then race to cut it up.) I can already play the beatles song "Yesterday" on it, and do a lot of advanced strums :O I got this as an early gift on my trip to hawaii (see below.)
- 3000$ Yeah!! I got 3000$ to do anything!! I'm thinking about "pimping my computer"!
- Trip to hawaii!! I went on a sea raft tour and road huge waves. I went on a private helicopter ride over the volcanos, and another private helicopter ride around the big island (The trip was to the big island only), and another private helicopter ride by a waterfall (It was also a picnic.) I also went on a submarine ride, I went snorkeling a lot in tide pools and by the captain cook monument. I also went on a 3 hour hiking trip and got close to lava flow (It was extremely hot.) I ate at very nice restaurants etc.

I think my christmas gifts are awesome.

Magniitude
December 26, 2004, 4:56 pm
You got this from your parents? Jeez, they must own microsoft or something.

Chakra
December 26, 2004, 5:38 pm
Didn't get nowt materially either, but mainly 'cos I asked for nothing (and I have enough socks, shirts and razors).

But christmas was pretty cool...I made alot of people happy this month either by helping them out or just by being myself, and I felt rather spiffy and 'at peace' for doing so. I'm a grateful son of a [IMAGE] all year round baby.

damnnation
December 26, 2004, 6:11 pm
x-mass is not about giving presents it's about loving eatchother and stuff the presents are just a minor thing only thing i got was a mp3-player and a cd of cradle of filth but i'm happy even if i did got no presents

nazikilla
December 26, 2004, 6:16 pm
when Christams comes around, i'm happiest when i donate to the poor or when i give someone a present and see them happy. i am glad for all the people who get huge presents also.
this may sound cheesy, but Christmas really isnt about getting. its about giving and that saying has proved true for me.

n00bface
December 26, 2004, 6:29 pm
All those gifts were just from my mom. My parents are divorced, I haven't seen what my dad's side of the family has given me yet.

As for giving and not receiving, that's bull cocking [IMAGE]!!! I'd much rather have like 10k rather than give to the poor. It makes me feel better 'cos I can get ANYTHING I WANT!!!

Hitman
December 26, 2004, 6:35 pm
quote:a cd of cradle of filthHaha, that's so ironic.

damnnation
December 26, 2004, 7:11 pm
what i think there good so stfu mkay

Hitman
December 26, 2004, 7:14 pm
You don't know what ironic means, do you?

SuperKill
December 26, 2004, 7:19 pm
n00bface that's such a pathetic attempt to make him feel worse.. so pathetic that i cant believe you're for real. or you're just an idiot with a mind of a 10 year old.

anyway nappy, if your parents are loaded with money and stuff and still they gave you "crappy" gifts by your standarts, then i guess you should be ABIT mad. altho if your parents arent made of gold and bla bla bla having finance problems bla bla .. then you should shut your spoiled mouth and help your parents alittle.

anyway, we dont have xmas here. 8]

Deleted User
December 26, 2004, 7:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by ddzNappy84Yeha Merry Christmas, I hope that all you rich kids got just what you [IMAGE]ing Hat, Hoodie, and 2 books, that's all I can really say.... So merry Christmas, go die.

Ungrateful little [IMAGE].

damnnation
December 26, 2004, 8:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bfaceHitman, you are seriously an asshat. I used to think you were cool, but using your popularity to give someone a bad reputation in soldat? Bad move man, bad move. That said, why the hell would you ban him for contradicting you? Because he beat you in a duel? Seriously, just leave Soldat..You're a hasbeen :/ How about YOU try and let soldat go.

i know what it means i just can't explain it in english

FliesLikeABrick
December 26, 2004, 8:23 pm
dude... wrong thread

nazikilla
December 26, 2004, 8:30 pm
that guy is a selfish brat. even if he doesnt get much, if hes still an azzhole about it, then hes a retard.

Vijchtidoodah
December 26, 2004, 9:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2
Ungrateful little [IMAGE].

So true...nappy, you're a spoiled brat.

Do you know what I got for the holidays? Nothing.
But I don't start a thread to whine about it, because I know that if I really want anything at all I can just get a decent job.

[IMAGE] you, you got useful clothes, I'm wearing hand-me-downs from Goodwill (cheap, used clothes for poor people) and Army surplus stores.

So shut up about how much your life sucks and click on this: [URL] These people have it way worse than anybody you can find on this forum.

The Geologist
December 26, 2004, 9:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by ddzNappy84Yeha Merry Christmas, I hope that all you rich kids got just what you [IMAGE]ing Hat, Hoodie, and 2 books, that's all I can really say.... So merry Christmas, go die.

So, let me get this straight...you hate other people, because they got more gifts than you on Christmas day? You honestly need to change your outlook on life man. Such materialistic jealously is setting you up for a lifetime of unhappiness at that rate. Just be thankful for what you have and those around you, or else you'll be comparing yourself to the Jonses the rest of your days and digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole. Some people get more because they work more...I was able to buy gifts for my folks by saving my money up, and they were able to do the same for me because they've worked their asses off in past years to save up enough money to support this family for years to come. So just calm down and stop sounding like such an ass, sheesh.

Oh, and this is too big for me to choke on ^_^ http://www.brunton.com/catalog.php?item_id=190&category_id=2&subcategory_id=19&old_item_id=190&old_category_id=2&old_subcategory_id=19

Jello
December 26, 2004, 11:23 pm
I kinda agree with you, Nappy. I live in a town full of rich yuppies and their kids. I'm middle class, but definetly not spoiled by my parents and don't have all that great personal possesions. It pisses me off to see 7th grade kids who just started playing guitar a month ago with an insturment worth $3000 more than mine while I've been playing for 5 years...
But I don't blame my parents, society, god, etc. In fact, I don't feel the need to blame anyone. I'd rather be who I am than some rich brat. As Fugazi once said, you are not what you own.

Also, The Geologist: what IS that thing? Some sort of compass...?

Jaz
December 26, 2004, 11:30 pm
This christmas was different for me...I didn't give a [IMAGE] and other years I was really excited...I don't think its maturity or anything, I think it just wears off after awhile....if your so pissed at your presents get a job and buy what you like, if your not old enough for a job steal what you like. Nobody cares.....and rofl at n00bfaces post...the (It was extremely hot), (picnic afterwards).....haha.....;d

AerialAssault
December 26, 2004, 11:39 pm
nappy, go watch the movie FIGHT CLUB, ok? you are not how much money you have in your wallet, you are not the car you drive, and you are not your [IMAGE]ING khakis. its only after you've lost everything that your free to do anything.

Leo Da Lunerfox
December 26, 2004, 11:43 pm
Yeah, its not what people give you, its the heart that they pour into it. I'd rather get a gift thats sincere and meaningful, rather then something materalistic and unnesscery (Unless its a new comp....I really need a new comp. But thats not the point here) I'm grateful that I have people who called me on my cell at 12AM to wish me a Merry Christmas, now thats the gift that I really want.

Jello
December 27, 2004, 12:38 am
quote:ORiginally posted by AerialAssault
1 gig of corsair ram PC-3200
17 inch flat screen monitor
DVD: Fight Club, Napoleon Dynamite, A Perfect Circle:aMOTION
a napoleon dynamite poster and a Family Guy calendar...
some jeans from American Eagle, a new hoodie, a new belt and some boxers.
That's what he got for Christmas. Man, you are faaaaaar from loosing everything. But I'm glad you like Fight Club. Damn good movie.

The Geologist
December 27, 2004, 5:35 am
quote:Originally posted by Jello

Also, The Geologist: what IS that thing? Some sort of compass...?

lol, yes...it is part compass. It's used for surveying and some geology stuff, like finding the dip/strike of certain beds of rock, gradient of hills, and a multitude of over things. Best one on the market and I couldn't be more thankful.

AerialAssault
December 27, 2004, 5:56 am
Jello : i am very grateful for all the things i recieve. its seriously been a long road getting to where i am in terms of computer specs. i really get almost nothing throughout the year. i havent gotten a new video game in a year.

Meandor
December 27, 2004, 1:18 pm
http://www.brunton.com/catalog.php?item_id=190&category_id=2&subcategory_id=19&old_item_id=190&old_category_id=2&old_subcategory_id=19
I think it's a GAYDAR

Jaz
December 27, 2004, 1:26 pm
BEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEP it said ur gay.

Melba
December 27, 2004, 4:12 pm
i got these KICKASS homer simpson slippers!

im gonna post a pic later.

ddzNappy84
January 8, 2005, 4:19 am
Well here's the fun part, the part where I tell you about how I didn't get the gift of my dreams just because some [IMAGE] of a sister, nothing to do, nowhere to go, and a hat. :)

Michal
January 8, 2005, 5:38 am
I feel your pain :)
I got this for Christmas:
[IMAGE]
And I have to deal with a [IMAGE] mom and sister...

Rambo_6
January 8, 2005, 6:16 am
I got 12 months of xbox live, and $50 and i'm happy as a fat rabbit. You guys know why?

It's called staying the [IMAGE] away from the jonese's

ddzNappy84
January 9, 2005, 3:34 pm
Wow alot of morons don't get the underline message, I hate RICH KIDS WHO WANT TO SHOVE IT IN YOUR FACE THAT THEY GOT GOOD GIFTS.. Like Stfu, I don't really care what I got I was just grumpy and [IMAGE] that day and had no sleep, now I really don't care... Just mad that my friend ruined my 2 books when I lent them to her... -.- But yeh.... Time to respond to everything:

1. Flies, you're really right, I'd love to get a job, in fact I've been trying for quite some time now and nobody will get back to me, I keep going back to them and nothing gets back to me.... So it's kinda useless....

2. I know that was selfish, I really don't care now, but I was all psyked for christmas because I was told I was getting all this [IMAGE]....

About everyone who's like "I'M WEARING HAND-ME-DOWNS" Yeah and you think I'm not? That day I was being an idiot and now you are, you're practically screaming "MY LIFE IS WORSE THAN YOURS" You know what, you're probably right, but you don't have to be stupid about it and try and show me up? This isn't a contest to see who is poorer.

I appologize for being selfish, And I really wish I could delete this post, it's pretty stupid really. Now that I read it over. I didn't have any sleep and now I'm think "Wtf was I thinking" But yeah, I really don't care who is poorer than me, and if you're trying to show me up, congratulations! You're intelligent! ¬_¬

I am poor, but my mom tries to make it seem as though we aren't, and that's what's nice about her, As for the brat thing, Yes. Yes I am. I was brought up spoiled, I've had everything, my mom treats me like a king, and I can never repay her for that, but as for you people who don't have good parents, I pity you.

My dad is nice, though he's a deadbeat, so I pretty much consider him dead until I actually see him the one to three times a year, I can't really complain, at least I have a dad.

Besides, I'm not sure why people get mad when others' expectations aren't met, I mean, when someone tells you you're going to get your dream gift, then punish you because you couldn't get a ride home when some [IMAGE] told you she'd give you a ride home and makes you stay there the night, yeah.... That was a bit dissappointing.

Everything Ryan said was good, See, HE GIVES ADVICE he doesn't try screaming "I'M POORER THAN YOU YA LITTLE [IMAGE]FACE NUB BRAT" or something stupid. So yeah, consider that please :P

Really, I don't blame any of you for assuming I'm a brat, I re-read my post and thought "Holy [IMAGE].."

So as for me, This was a bit of a dissapointment this year, but ya know, that's me, I expect different things. You guys make fun of me and call me names because I'm spoiled, Frankly I think you're no better if you insult someone who you think is worse than you. Think on that.

Funny thing is, I agree with Messiah, it's not about the gifts, but how people rub it in your face over and over and show off their stupid crap I GOT A BIG OL' SACK-'O'-MONEY FER KRISMASS is something along the lines I'll hear from some moron and then I get to be embarrassed that I'm poor because people ask me and It's like.... Do I lie? But I hate lying.... So I usually end up saying "Just some books clothes and a hat." And then the rich kids all make fun of me....

You know what? I don't really care, it's just annoying because it's persistant.

Noobface, I don't care what you got, really, you're just another annoying kid who thinks he's got it made, you know what, I swear when Hitler comes back from his trip to Hell, Michigan, he's gonna be knocking down your door with his usual leather maids' outfit and blast you in the face with his Panzer.... :O

BTW Michal, I got the Same thing :D I forgot, my sister gamme a HUGE toblerone n_n.... Yeah but Jello, I like your outlook, now that I look back I was being a spoiled brat, but yeah, I live in a town of rich yuppies, and You know what's hilarious? The whole situtation match up here, I'm mad because a couple of kids I overheard talking are like "DUDE MY MOM GOT ME AN IBANEZ 2550EX (My dream Guitar(Currently Worth about 1000$ +)) FOR CHRISTMAS! I GOTTA LEARN HOW TO PLAY NOW!" My jaw dropped in Jealousy. I've only been playing less than a year now, and I have a nice guitar, an Epiphone Moderne, which my mom went so far out of her way to get me for my 16th birthday, And I feel like an asshole for ever posting this.... Because really, I have a nice family that cares for me... (Except for my sister, she can die.) And I have lots of friends, and ones that care. I got on the net to wish everyone a merry christmas, I sign on to AIM and Imediately I'm bombarded with like 3987234598 Ims.. (ok Exaggeration.) It was so heartwarming, that really picked me up when I was being selfish. But one thing, I swear to god, if one rich kid who had a really good christmas posted on here saying he had a horrible christmas after getting a bunch a really good gifts, and lied, I hope you choke on your own cock. Merry Belated Christmas People :) And I appologize for being an asshole. (This has been edited like 8 times, nothing's really changed, I've just added more lol)

ddzNappy84
January 9, 2005, 3:56 pm
- Oh I don't want to edit my post AGAIN sorry, but Rambo 6, Good stuff man :D With 50 bucks I'd have a hay day, that'd be a good christmas for me, and you know, next year I think I'd be happy with [IMAGE], but maturing and having mental problems etc. rofl. :) G'day Mates :D

Hitman
January 9, 2005, 4:15 pm
Bottom line; Stop being a cry baby. I've been through one of the worst possible financial situations and yes, of course I was upset but I didn't go onto forums and start flaming people who are [supposedly] richer than me.

ddzNappy84
January 9, 2005, 4:21 pm
I never flamed anyone now did I? I stated something along the lines of "All you rich kids." Does that imply that they have to be on the forums? It's an indirect statement. Stop pestering someone until you know what they mean, and yes I know this is the internet and you really can't outline the speach path or any pronounciation I.E. Sarcasm.... But yeah, stfu until you know what I'm talking about.

Hitman
January 9, 2005, 4:27 pm
quote:I hope that all you rich kids got just what you [IMAGE] you asshole. If that's not flaming then I don't know what the hell it is.

Anyways, what did you hope to achieve with this thread?

Kazuki
January 9, 2005, 5:06 pm
Plenty of whining, and he achieved just that. He deserves to get it rubbed in his face.

ddzNappy84
January 9, 2005, 5:42 pm
Wow. This is rubbing in my face? What are you guys? Snobs, this feels like nothing... Oh wait, I'm sorry, I forgot.... This is the internet and I really don't care :D Haha..... You guys are funny... Trying to make someone sad over the internet :( I r sawry if I r not be nys 2 u but I dun giv 2 [IMAGE]z plz.

Hitman
January 9, 2005, 6:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by ddzNappy84
Wow alot of morons don't get the underline message, I hate RICH KIDS WHO WANT TO SHOVE IT IN YOUR FACE THAT THEY GOT GOOD GIFTS.. Like Stfuquote: Originally posted by ddzNappy84
Wow. This is rubbing in my face? What are you guys? Snobs, this feels like nothing... Oh wait, I'm sorry, I forgot.... This is the internet and I really don't care :DStop contradicting yourself and get the [IMAGE] off the internet, asshole!

Kazuki
January 9, 2005, 6:44 pm
1) Learn to type.
2) Respect or get on your knees and bark like the [IMAGE] you are.
3) If you don't give 2 [IMAGE]s, why should we give a damn about your sorry complaints?

Idiot.

DT
January 9, 2005, 8:05 pm
heh WROT

ddzNappy84
January 10, 2005, 11:22 pm
Wow. You guys are smart? I don't know how to type? And by the way, this whole time what I've attempted to do has pretty much succeeded. I've been trying to make all those people who think they're SO KEWL because THEY R TEH KEWLEST FORUMS USERZ even though they're nerds, Angry. Success. Congratulations on getting mad because of false idiocy. :) Merry XMas [IMAGE]es. :)

SuperKill
January 11, 2005, 8:58 am
nerds? you're the only spoiled homo around here that cries about presents he got for xmas - IN AN ONLINE FORUM. what's wrong? dont have any rl friends to whine at? hypocrite.
nuff said i think.

The Geologist
January 11, 2005, 9:33 am
quote:Originally posted by ddzNappy84Wow. You guys are smart? I don't know how to type? And by the way, this whole time what I've attempted to do has pretty much succeeded. I've been trying to make all those people who think they're SO KEWL because THEY R TEH KEWLEST FORUMS USERZ even though they're nerds, Angry. Success. Congratulations on getting mad because of false idiocy. :) Merry XMas [IMAGE]es. :)

Mad? I'm sorry, you seem to have mistaken myself and some of the other people in here for being mad when in reality we were laughing at your pathetic self for coming on here and [IMAGE]ing so much. What's more you come back later on and try to turn it all around and act like you were some genious trying to push a bunch of rats through a maze. Baka...you call it "false idiocy", but your grasp of acting like a dipsh*t belays your true skill in the area. The fact that you created this thread in the first place is testament enough to how little you have going for you inside that head of yours. Grow up and move on, or your pathetic grudges will turn you into an even more bitter/laughable person than you already are. It's fun to laugh at people like you.

frogboy
January 11, 2005, 10:12 am
...there are no free cheeseburgers...

The Geologist
January 11, 2005, 10:16 am
Not now, not never. Never ever.

Unlucky 13
January 12, 2005, 3:06 am
I usually like new Soldat players, but no warm welcome for you!

Nerds? YOU ARE POSTING ON A FORUM THAT IS NERDY ON YOUR OWN WATCH HIPOCRYTE!

Meh, I am not angry, I type in caps to show a point. Or when I am irritated, but not angry.
I apologies to all those I set offence to.

Meh maybe not all.
Thanks Kaz.

Jello
January 12, 2005, 3:21 am
Isn't Christmas...over? You guys need to move on. I suppose it IS the Bash Pit though, so commence bashing...

paramud
January 12, 2005, 4:02 am
im surprised i missed this thread, anywho.... *fast paced piano music starts* HEY THERE MR. HINDU MAN! MARRY **CKING CHRISTMAS! PUT DOWN YOUR TURBAN AND HAVE SOME AMERICAN EGG NOG! HEY THERE MISTER BUDDHIST GUYS, DONT YOU KNOW ITS JESUS'S BIRTHDAY SO GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND CELEBRATE!

Kazuki
January 12, 2005, 4:13 am
Maybe I should change it from "Learn to type" to "Suppress your childish behaviour." For one, I don't even see why it's so bad being a nerd. It just means that I have more knowledge than you do. For some strange reason, the public society doesn't have the minds to realise the truth in that statement. Unfortunately, in todays modern world, athletics are valued just about 25 times more than smarts. Why that is, I may never know.

Secondly, you're not making us mad, you silly child. You're just annoying the living hell out of us. There is a difference between annoyance and frustration. If there wasn't, I'm sure there wouldn't be different words for them. Thirdly, if your goal was to make us angry, if you came to the forums and spent all this time and effort just to try and make a dent in our "kewl-o-shield," then how much better does that make you than us?

"So what've you been doing all this time, bud?"
"Oh, I've spent countless hours and a pretty heavy amount of effort trying to make a bunch of internet geeks angry. You?"
"..."

I really have no more to say. If you think that you're better than us just because we know more facts than you do, you can take your feelings and f*ck them sideways.

Please, someone flag this guy before it gets worse. It's like a hastened mental disease inside the forums. Get rid of it.

Unlucky 13
January 12, 2005, 7:55 am
Oh thanks Kaz! I remember what I was going to say now!

paramud
January 12, 2005, 1:49 pm
and that is...

n00bface
January 12, 2005, 2:12 pm
quote:and act like you were some genious

asshole

Sprocket
January 12, 2005, 4:49 pm
merry christmas everyone! :p

Icarius
January 13, 2005, 5:34 am
WOOOOO HAPPY NEW YEAR!

m00`
January 13, 2005, 5:39 am
Well nappy i didint get any presents at all, you dont see me complaining lol

Icarius
January 13, 2005, 5:45 am
Sounds like someone is an attention whore to me.

Meandor
January 13, 2005, 12:28 pm
Let me guess! Let me guess! You?!

Icarius
January 14, 2005, 3:31 am
Totally :D

Captain Ben
January 16, 2005, 11:09 am
i seriously dont know why you guys are getting so worked up... didnt the guy who started this thread stop and apologise?
anyways, my parents are divorced with my mum living in papua new guinea and my dad living in australia.
every school holidays i go visit my mom in png (xmas included).
now while in png we go out fishing and do other tropical stuff, and then at xmas,
i was overwhelmed with alot of presents and actually felt guilty because later that day,
i caught up with my best friend and he didnt get anything for xmas, because his gift was moving back from aus to new guinea and then being able to go back to boarding school 3 weeks later.
i suppose that isnt as bad as some of you other guys, but when i have xmas new guinea after i come back and my dad isnt as well of as my mum, though he works hard as the manager of a surf club; and he gives me a the best present he can... though he cant afford surfboards or other big items, he has gotten me things like a $20-$30 fishing rod and ive always been way more greatful for that than all of my mums' gifts put together.

and no, my parents arent competing for my affection.
i know i may sound spoiled, ive always appreciated my dad trying his best

ps im an attention whore as well ;)