( search forums )
Record_Time in the soldat.ini
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
BlackSpear
December 26, 2004, 3:26 pm
I can't set the Record_Time to anything in the soldat.ini. whatever value i put behind it, it always changes back to 0 when i start soldat, so the auto demo will just save the whole match untill that point when i press f8... it kinda sucks...
so my question is why does it always change back to 0??? and are it seconds or minutes or what?

Hitman
December 26, 2004, 3:40 pm
Yes, please tell us how to do this. I had exactly the same problem and it was really annoying.

Messiah
December 26, 2004, 8:08 pm
Try the link under my signature, or talk to Kazuki, he knows more about making demo's than i do. Hope i helped :)

Edit: Or They are registered, so you have to put it in your name folder and double click on that and set it to that name alone.

BlackSpear
December 27, 2004, 12:45 pm
there is nothing about the autodemo in the link below your sig, and i already know everything about recording EXCEPT that! hehe
and i do edit the right file, all other changes i make work...
it's also pretty lame that there is little to nothing about it in the manual.
i was thinking that i was asking a commonly known dumb thing becouse there also wheren't any posts on it and the topic about the autodemo also no-one asked or said anything about it, only that you COULD set it in the .ini.
i'm wondering now, did ANYONE ever used the record time succesfully?
maybe that feature isn't added yet or is bugged... or i'm just wrong ;)

Futile
January 5, 2005, 5:56 am
*bump*

I have the same problem. I've tried using the soldat config, and editing my soldat.ini manually - it doesn't help. The values for Auto_Record and Record_Time is reset to 0 when soldat is being run.

A liiitle bit of help would be appreciated. Thnx.