( search forums )
SS Mod in Development (my first mod)!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
mateenjahanmiry
January 19, 2003, 8:13 pm
Well, I've been working on a mod for a few days now and I liked it enough that I decided to put it up on the Soldat site. It's still under development. Most of the gfx and sfx are based on a game called Stick Soldiers and some of the stuff I drew myself. I hope you all like it, an interface screenshot are below. Please give me your opinions in regards to these screenshots. The full interface should be up by tomorrow, I'm just having some trouble with the guns in the actual game, they look too big, lol. please help me.

Interface for guns:
[IMAGE]

High
January 19, 2003, 8:38 pm
mateenjahanmiry: oo...cool...the guns looks great except for mini and the AUG...aug is too BIG...but is a nice interface,,,,some of the guns can use more colours...like 5, 6 , 7, 8, 9 =P....cant wait for the interface =P...good job man!

mateenjahanmiry
January 19, 2003, 9:31 pm
thanx high, i hoped it would be good, u can host it if ya want, hehe.

mateenjahanmiry
January 19, 2003, 9:33 pm
well, i think im just about ready to give a screenshot of interface... it still loox kinda plain

ada89
January 19, 2003, 9:58 pm
Hey, nice mod...i like the shade of the weapon made it feel 3d..

....and oh...i bet u upload the image on geekshelf...[:P]

High
January 19, 2003, 10:14 pm
mateenjahanmiry: take a screens of the interface...

mateenjahanmiry
January 20, 2003, 2:55 am
well,im decided not to give any screens or anything until i'm done, i should be done by the end of monday, cuz im off tomorrow, yaay. the sounds are sounding REAL cool, especially the rocket launcher, at least i hope it looks like a rocket launcher.

High
January 20, 2003, 9:12 pm
mateenjahanmiry: okay cool man...cant wait for the whole thing to be done...when you think you can finsih it?

mateenjahanmiry
January 20, 2003, 11:17 pm
um, soon..., im pretty busy these days.

Mossy
January 20, 2003, 11:19 pm
Great job on putting the SS weapons in Soldat!!!

there is no gun like the Minigun in SS so... ur kind of stuck right now aren't yea... hmmmm

anyway - AWSOME!!!

High
January 20, 2003, 11:52 pm
Mossy: whats that game called stick soldiers in your sig?...is it fun?...sorry for posting here...i know it suppose to be pm...but please dont delete this post...thanks

mateenjahanmiry
January 21, 2003, 1:09 am
high, go here to download it: www.whitespaceunlimited.com

High
January 21, 2003, 9:32 pm
mateenjahanmiry: thanks...