Hitman u pissnewb
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Corking5
December 26, 2004, 6:42 pm
he was cutting the conversation

he also said things

ill use my popularity to take u down

u beat me 1 on 1 so what ur still an idiot

ur lucky im not moderator anymore . otherwise u got a perm ban right away from forums

try let soldat go ur a dirt bag nothing else forget it , ill get u a bad name on the community

so this all recently happend

hes flaming me in all my topics

my map topic

if i search a clan

all these thing he hate , he push on me

ppl dont understand how it is beeing flamed by everyone

i dunno what to do anymore since i cannot make post on forum

game is about fun right? it isnt about being hitman whos a guy on forum who flame ppl and all laugh at corking
becuase im dumb or noob

w/e get a life asshole

Corking5
December 26, 2004, 6:43 pm
and also a useless topic like this http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=19723

Corking5
December 26, 2004, 6:45 pm
also i pm admin of forums with this material bb

BMF
December 26, 2004, 6:45 pm
Corking I am behind you 100%, you got my support, bro. Hitman is a [IMAGE]ing anti christ

Denacke
December 26, 2004, 6:46 pm
also, you have to use edit button.
Can a moderator please put this in bash pit? I don't think i'm the only one wanting to bash him :(

Corking5
December 26, 2004, 6:47 pm
sukkel

Denacke
December 26, 2004, 6:52 pm
Yay, you broke another forum rule.
quote:
Post in English only

If a moderator is unable to effectively moderate a post, eg. post not made in English or some sort of encrypted code used, first a warning will be given then all other posts will be deleted.

As we get more multi-lingual moderators more languages will be allowed to be used.

Hitman
December 26, 2004, 6:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by Corking5he was cutting the conversation

he also said things

u beat me 1 on 1 so what ur still an idiot

ur lucky im not moderator anymore . otherwise u got a perm ban right away from forums

try let soldat go ur a dirt bag nothing else forget it , ill get u a bad name on the community

so this all recently happend

hes flaming me in all my topics

my map topic

if i search a clan

all these thing he hate , he push on me

ppl dont understand how it is beeing flamed by everyone

i dunno what to do anymore since i cannot make post on forum

game is about fun right? it isnt about being hitman whos a guy on forum who flame ppl and all laugh at corking
becuase im dumb or noob

w/e get a life asshole
LMAO!

I'm not even gonna start about how obviously fake those 'snippets' from our convo are. Nice try Corking, nice try..

Deleted User
December 26, 2004, 6:58 pm
Sukkel? Also, your post is just ridiculous. Why can't you just continue in the old topic? And how does beating someone on a video game affect your intelligence? That is just plain dumb.

Deleted User
December 26, 2004, 7:06 pm
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is the lamest thing I've ever seen. What a bad fake convo:

quote:Originally posted by Corking5

I mean...come on, Hitman ain't popular.

n00bface
December 26, 2004, 7:08 pm
Hitman, you are seriously an asshat. I used to think you were cool, but using your popularity to give someone a bad reputation in soldat? Bad move man, bad move. That said, why the hell would you ban him for contradicting you? Because he beat you in a duel? Seriously, just leave Soldat..You're a hasbeen :/ How about YOU try and let soldat go.

LazehBoi
December 26, 2004, 7:16 pm
Yeah, I agree with Corking, but one question, what do you want out of making a topic for this?

DeMonIc
December 26, 2004, 7:25 pm
Hitman u r so mean, cutting that convo leik that.I have lost my R-E-S-P-E-T-C-A in u.

Jello
December 26, 2004, 7:36 pm
Please..this begs to be in the lounge or bash pit. Preferably the pit. Also, note Corking's triple post @ the beginning of the topic. It seems unlikely that those Hitman quotes are true, seeing as he rarely says things like "u" "ur" or "ill". Do you have a link to this stuff so we can see the real quotes?

palloco
December 26, 2004, 7:44 pm
Corking, you could even give real proofs that Hitman sodomized you and nobody would give a [IMAGE] about it.

FliesLikeABrick
December 26, 2004, 7:52 pm
this is why i take screenshots of things that people are likely not to believe

Alamo
December 26, 2004, 7:58 pm
this guy has 3 accounts
he triple posts
he says maps from other ppl are his work
he lies
he slanders hitman

ban him ... all three accounts.

DT
December 26, 2004, 8:00 pm
hes pissed of unjustic thats why... i would be to...

Hitman
Stalky, Villie, and Jello, thanks for trying to back me up, but it's obvious Corking is telling the truth. I admit, I did cut those bits out of the log. To be honest, I didn't want you guys to know what an asshole I really am, which is why I cut those out; to make Corking look bad.

I thought I was already really popular which is why I threatened to take him down with my popularity. Yeah, I guess I do flame him too much, and maybe he didn't really steal that map, he could be a fast learner.

..and yeah, he did beat, well, kick my ass 1 on 1. Seriously, I really didn't think he was that good. I've admitted all of my lies and mistakes that I've been accused of, so I might as well also show you the screenshot. Corking sent it to me cause I promised that I would stop flaming him if he did. I was really gonna try and fake it though, but it didn't look good enough:

[IMAGE]

I guess I'm just a big phoney, and I'm really sorry. In reality I'm not that smart either, I have to go to special education classes, because my English is so poor. The only reason why I write so well on these forums is because I use a thesaurus for all the big words, and then my older brother helps me correct it afterwards if it doesn't make any sense

I'm so ashamed now.

DT
hes pissed off of at hitman being a [IMAGE]... i would be to...

palloco
December 26, 2004, 8:06 pm
ROFL hitman
Was it you or Corking the one with bots called Hitman?

Deleted User
December 26, 2004, 8:09 pm
I'm betting it was Corking

Alamo
December 26, 2004, 8:11 pm
lol Hitman! :) nice one.

DNA.styx
December 26, 2004, 8:14 pm
Children, get out of my forum.