( search forums )
Customization.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
lastpatriot
December 27, 2004, 2:23 am
You should be able to customize your weights/physique, and more in-depth facial features. For example, instead of every soldier looking EXACTLY the same, except for clothes colors, and hairdos, you could make your soldier up to 400 pounds, or as low as 100 pounds. And everything in between!

Though they would look extremely fat/skinny, it would not effect gameplay. And, for physique, you could add muscle tone, muscle size, you could increase chest size for female players, make a shemale player, and other diabolical concoctions.

You could choose from a variety of mustaches/beards(walrus, handlebar, pencil, wrap around, regular, crappy teenager, van dike, goatee, decent sized beard, prophet's beard), so no 2 soldiers will look the same.

I think you could do this by having "blank pixels", around the soldier, which would be filled in by flab, muscle, facial hair, when you choose to do so. I do not know much about this, this is just a suggestion.

P.S., I really would want to do this, so I hope it could be for non-registered players, too.

Alamo
December 27, 2004, 2:24 am
I agree with you 100% but this as already been discussed...
Please use the Search and read the Sticky before posting next time.