( search forums )
Hmmm...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
SirKC1
December 28, 2004, 2:05 am
Why was I IP Banned? I go to SoldatForums.com and it re-directs me to SoldatForums.com/ip_banned.asp or something. I didn't even do anythign wrong except for cussing. And that was censored out. I don't HACK!

BTW: Don't try it again. ;D

Vijchtidoodah
December 28, 2004, 2:11 am
quote:An Apathy Nation (1:34:06 AM): hulk jump - walk of ddeath (which i also made ^_^)
An Apathy Nation (1:34:09 AM): where u cant die
FliesLikeABrick (1:34:23 AM): do you hack or did you lie about not hacking?
An Apathy Nation (1:35:30 AM): i make them, but dont use them, unless i have am by myself
An Apathy Nation (1:35:32 AM): or with zenji
An Apathy Nation (1:36:25 AM): right now im using an ip spoofer

I don't think the mods support people who create hacks or try to fool the soldat banning system with an ip spoofer.

FliesLikeABrick
December 28, 2004, 2:15 am
You asked me on AIM to promise not to post in your threads, but I never agreed. http://u13.net/apathy2.html

You were banned because you openly supported hacking, and supported Zenji's Hack Testing Server. Although you saw no harm in this because it was private, other people may have no problem hacking and you may just be influencing them. And who knows if Zenji may distribute anything you know or shared with him. To me this ban is justified because you have no respect for the fact that people don't want you here, and the fact that you support hacking this game, which other people enjoy.

Hacking this game is a touchy subject, and nobody wants hackers or their affiliates around. I have nothing against you, but your lack of respect for the wishes of the community are what got you banned. I was just starting to think about appealing your ban, until you decided to ignore the ban and their obvious wish to keep you out, and you just went around their ban.

SirKC1
December 28, 2004, 2:15 am
I didn't make those. [IMAGE] did. I was framed...

I would say fooling the ban system worked pretty well, won't you agree?

Vijchtidoodah
December 28, 2004, 2:27 am
Don't try to blame someone else, we already have you saying that you made hacks. Not only that, but I copied a part of that conversation in the second post of this topic.

How can you lie when the evidence is right in front of you?

xX0Zenji0Xx
December 28, 2004, 2:29 am
I was banned too, can you tell me why?

From AS FAR as I read, it seems that the only reason for my banning was because I host a Soldat Hacking server.

By the way, all I told SirKC to do was to clear his cookies.

SirKC1
December 28, 2004, 2:32 am
I can take a coversation with a person and change the words to perfect it how I want to see it. That isn't evidence.

An Apathy Nation (9:27:30 PM): Why do you like cock so much, and why are you gay?
FliesLikeABrick (9:28:03 PM): i have no idea why I am gay. Probally cause my dad was a cock sucker who molested me...

xX0Zenji0Xx
December 28, 2004, 2:43 am
Ok, the thing is. Why would someone hosting your site try to sabotage you SirKC1?

frogboy
December 28, 2004, 2:45 am
FliesLikeABrick hosted a website for you, so it's obvious he doesn't hate you. Why would he go to all the trouble of editing a whole lot of logs if he had nothing to gain if he got you banned?

And if you didn't make the hack, why did you say that you did?

SirKC1
December 28, 2004, 2:46 am
Cause he is jealous? Mad? I don't know.

frogboy
December 28, 2004, 2:50 am
Jealous of what? He has a popular soldat server and a lot of programming skill.

You, on the other hand, are pretty much a nobody in the soldat community. Is being a nobody something that would make other people jealous or mad at you? I don't think so.

SirKC1
December 28, 2004, 2:52 am
I beleive I said I don't know. Note that I was just nameing things.

If I am nobody, why does anyone care? Maybe because I could be somebody of a threat...?

FliesLikeABrick
December 28, 2004, 2:53 am
I have been part of this community for over a year and a half, have nothing to be jealous of, and really dont care about much of anything except maintaining my interests. If you had complained to me yesterday I would have taken screenshots of the conversation for you, to shut you up. I still dont hate you, I don't have anything against you, I just want to be left ALONE.

Edit: My Interests? Keeping U13 alive and helping people pursue their interests. If they want to pursue a website, I'll give them hosting on my webserver. If they want help with php, coding, running a server, whatever.. I'll help them. I'm here because I see it as an opportunity to help people, not burn them. I'm not the biggest Soldat enthusiast in the world, and I think most people on this forums have realized that about me. I'm here because Soldat provided me with a great opportunity to learn php and MySQL and put it to use making the stats scripts.

This is turning into a mess, and I don't care how it turns out as long as I'm left alone. My original reason I posted those conversations in the other thread were to close Zenji's server somehow and take care of whatever had to be taken care of. I didn't go out to hunt for you and get you banned, but if it is the only way to get you to go away, so be it.

Again, I'm not out to get you, I'm just here. This isn't my problem to sort out. I see a justification in a ban now, maybe I didn't originally, but whatever man... chill and stop trying to burn me for covering my own ass

xX0Zenji0Xx
December 28, 2004, 3:06 am
In a way, my views are kind of the same as Flies Like A Brick.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I do what I want to do.
I don't care what happens much, as long as it doesn't happen to me. (Mostly)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
^That is kind of how I saw some portions of your reply.^

By the way Flies Like A Brick, why don't you get one more suicide so you have 666 suicides? He he he....

FliesLikeABrick
December 28, 2004, 3:08 am
lol even the one guy I was out to get agrees with me...

SirKC1
December 28, 2004, 3:09 am
I believe, that's how we all are.
We do what we want, and hope we don't have consequences.

I Beleive Sir Hitman posted:

? Name a server where someone was using a Hack/Trainer.
? [IMAGE] about a person hacking, and go on about how much you hate them; who doesn't?

? Post a demo of somebody hacking/cheating.

So, why am I the only suffering of a consequence in this. Shouldn't VjichtDooDah (mispelled?) be in trouble/get a warning...? If I last checked, didn't you all try and hint to go into 'Hack Testing' server and record a demo?

FliesLikeABrick
December 28, 2004, 3:33 am
Just so everyone knows, that conversation linked above has been constantly updated all night, and it now reflects some sorta peace towards the end.
http://u13.net/apathy2.html

This works out however it works out... good night

DT
December 28, 2004, 4:21 am
if you wana support hacking go to CS not here

xX0Zenji0Xx
December 28, 2004, 4:25 am
You are out to get me when me and SirKC1 does the same thing?

The impression I get is...
1)The only things you know I am up to is hosting a Soldat Hacking server.
2) I have given out hacks to a few people.

I have given hacks to these people...

Drifter: I doubt he could get the hack that I gave him from [IMAGE] has it too. I gave him a "Shoot Knives" hack.
Coolanam: Someone from the SHC Forums, I think he has been asking me for it for a while.
SirKC: I gave it to him, that is all I am going to say.

Now, you all didn't even really know that bit of information as far as I know, but yet I am still being targeted.

Psyker
December 28, 2004, 5:11 am
edit: nevermind

second edit: lol drama

Vijchtidoodah
December 28, 2004, 5:47 am
Zenji, I have no idea what you just said.

SirKC, if you really want to help michal end the hacks, send him a pm explaining the holes that you found in his system. But judging from what I saw in the conversation, you were just trying to cover your ass for hacking. Obviously, FLAB thinks you're smart, and if you are, you would know better than to give hacks to the public in order to help Soldat.

SirKC1
December 28, 2004, 5:55 am
Heh, if you think so Vij...