Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Sean
December 28, 2004, 8:52 am
http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/store/bboykrezII2.zip

ok comment KTHX!

Vijchtidoodah
December 28, 2004, 9:02 am
Was that you?

Alright, I've only downloaded the first one and I have to say, although the dancing moves were good, they weren't anywhere near great.

The music was extremely girly, and the last shot of you flexing your muscles repeatedly was nothing short of gay.

So, while this may get you many girls (or guys if that's your bag) it doesn't leave a very good impression on straight men.

In short, nice moves, don't hit on me. :)

The second one isn't as cheesy, but it's not very interesting. I think it's cool that you can break dance (I've always wanted to learn) but next time show us a full dance or something.

Deleted User
December 28, 2004, 9:59 am
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahIn short, nice moves, don't hit on me. :)

Rofl!

The Geologist
December 28, 2004, 10:49 am
Ahem...

...you've got a hell of a lot of work to do. And some shopping. For some better music.

Edit: lmao, thanks Alamo for pointing me to Moos uploader so I could watch the first video. The Gay-mo-tron is going off the charts. And my ears are bleeding from that music.

m00`
December 28, 2004, 11:25 am
hey cool people use my file uploader :D

Jaz
December 28, 2004, 12:53 pm
why did u have ur top of, why were u doing handstands. i could prolly do those with no breakdancing experience in my life >:D.

karmazon
December 28, 2004, 7:26 pm
I think he was trying to do bridges
And Sean you need to work on your swipes more XD
And I understand there's no space to do something like windmills
Bboys4life :D

FliesLikeABrick
December 28, 2004, 9:28 pm
nothing impressive in there...at all

SuperKill
December 28, 2004, 9:32 pm
that's more like kapoera then breakdancing.

The Geologist
December 29, 2004, 12:02 am
Nah...that's more like trying to put those (two) gymnastics lessons your mom paid for to good use.

Alamo
December 29, 2004, 12:04 am
The second one is really cool... And the evil guy I am I'm just downloading the first clip that shows how gay you are (according to Vijchti). You even deleted it from the post... Good thing you can't delete stuff from m00's uploader ^^

... Yeah... obviously gay :) And my biceps is bigger than yours.
Don't be offended though, the second clip seriously owns.

Sean
December 29, 2004, 12:43 am
yeh i gotta admit, the first one was pretty gay so i tried to remove it .. didnt work :(

m00`
December 29, 2004, 12:45 am
ill delete it now for u ;p

Messiah
December 29, 2004, 1:10 am
Yeah, the music was kinda gay, meh better than what i could do and probably all you people who posted here, i dont see any of you guys coming up with that [IMAGE] :P Good job.

Vijchtidoodah
December 29, 2004, 4:48 am
^I think you're right...I can't do that, so I'm not one to judge.

But the first one is still gay.

DannyLB
December 29, 2004, 4:51 am
Nice nice.

Evolution
December 29, 2004, 5:44 am
quote:Originally posted by DannyLBNice nice.

OMFG LOLZ H0M0!!!11shiftone

DannyLB
December 29, 2004, 7:19 am
quote:Originally posted by Evolutionquote:Originally posted by DannyLBNice nice.

OMFG LOLZ H0M0!!!11shiftone

Right....

Melba
January 1, 2005, 3:40 pm
...@the guy who posted above