( search forums )
The Quantum Effect part1[MOVIE RELEASED!! D/L NOW]
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
MOFO NOFO
December 28, 2004, 6:29 pm
I am in the progress of making part 1 of a 3 part movie series, The Quantum Effect, My movies will be based on 1. blowing up stuff, 2. blowing up people and 3. blowing up myself, taking many people down with me.
Movie 1 should be ready by tomorrow, but.. sadly enough, i need someone to host it and i dont know who, since im new to this stuff,
and these are pretty large movies at about 30mbs or more.
Now if you know anyone to host me, or if u can host me, please reply here, now to explaim more about my movies :).
(movie 1 is at 4mins 20seconds right now)

Movie1: m79 kills, suicides, and suicide bombings!!

MOVIE2: 2 killers are imprisoned.... how can they destroy all newbs..

Movie3L: script in progress(???)

DOWNLOAD PART 1 HERE!! ITS 27MBS!!
[URL]
note: umm it may look like im not killing people, cause sometimes the bullet misses, but they clearly die, and it says at the top if i killed, cause my comp is laggy, and fraps was real LAGGGGGy...

Denacke
December 28, 2004, 7:12 pm
*points at FliesLikeABrick for webhosting*
He hosts many soldat movies and such :) He might be able to host yours too.

He'll catch this topic soon too, Probably :)

MOFO NOFO
December 28, 2004, 7:24 pm
ok, ty, btw, i would release a trailer rightnow.. if someone could host it lol, but tomorrow it will be done, also, how do u think my movie sounds :S

Messiah
December 28, 2004, 7:48 pm
Good Hosters
1) FliesLikeABrick
2) n00bface
3) Mike.phx

MOFO NOFO
December 28, 2004, 9:01 pm
How am i supposed to contact them :S

Denacke
December 28, 2004, 9:44 pm
You could PM them through the forums;
FliesLikeABrick: [URL]
n00bface: [URL]
MikeShinoda.pheonix: [URL]

MOFO NOFO
December 28, 2004, 9:49 pm
ok, ill pm 1 of them now, or when i get it done, ty :)

FliesLikeABrick
December 28, 2004, 10:18 pm
Soon I'll be running a webserver off my dorm connection, blistering fast download speeds guaranteed. Unfortunately my webspace on their server is currently full with Sniph's video. Once i set up that other server I'll be able to host at least 20gb of stuff at any given time

MOFO NOFO
December 28, 2004, 10:35 pm
ok ty!!

MOFO NOFO
December 31, 2004, 8:26 pm
just to recap, yes my movie is released now!!, dunno why people havent come yet :S (whoops d/post :S..)

Lizard787
December 31, 2004, 8:55 pm
Yes it was pretty laggy. It was also somtimes hard to see who was who.
You should have tried to add more effects.

MOFO NOFO
December 31, 2004, 9:14 pm
i was always da guy with pink hair and aqua pants :) also, ye y was it laggy, i have a fast comp :S

Ir0nM4iden
January 1, 2005, 10:47 am
i don't like it :<

its a bit too simple compared to other n1 videos :o

MOFO NOFO
January 1, 2005, 11:26 am
best i could do :(

Ir0nM4iden
January 1, 2005, 5:34 pm
i know its hard work to make a great movie :) But i also know that u used a lot of time for your video :>

but, ive seen worser ones^^ =p

Deleted User
January 1, 2005, 5:38 pm
Hahahaha I love the ad at the end. Even though it makes no sense. As for the rest of the movie the music was good. And the lag made for some interesting scenes. Such as when you shoot a guy and the wall way behind him explodes and so does he.

FliesLikeABrick
January 1, 2005, 5:54 pm
I was ready to host this, and I added you to my MSN, but every message i tried sending to you could not get through...

MOFO NOFO
January 2, 2005, 2:04 am
i see you on my msn fliesslikeabrick....I wonder why it wont work ......... btw, the ad at the end means that he was sleeping, and he had a wet dream (lol) so yeah..... btw, srry flieslikeabrick, mabye part 2 :), ive started movie 2 now its probebly the harder of the 3, because of the tricks involved,

-=NOFO=-

josheat
January 2, 2005, 3:07 am
A movie made by a member of me clan! yay! stupid site is rooted, uploading it today.
as yet i havnt seen the video because ive been busy for new years, but i cant wait to see it.
and my facing worlds map is in it, so download it!!!!
iam also making a map for the next movie, kind of like a trick map. should be fun

Liquid Metal
January 2, 2005, 6:12 am
Its cool except for the missing frames. I liked the part at the end

dr.ON
January 4, 2005, 1:48 pm
Smels like a [IMAGE]

MOFO NOFO
January 4, 2005, 7:01 pm
thats nice, , howabout you get lost?

Unlucky 13
January 5, 2005, 12:08 am
dr.ON broke a rule!!! You gotta explian y it is bad!
BAN BAN BAN!

Anywho, nice movie, I like most of it, but framerate is crap.

Keep it up.

MOFO NOFO
January 5, 2005, 12:30 am
i thought 10 fps was supposed to be faster :S .... u can tell now that i never read 'Movie making for newbs' ...

Hayt
January 28, 2005, 2:11 am
eh, that music sucked, real whiny, made me wanna slap some depressed teenagers or something. Damn good video though.

elite d
February 17, 2005, 10:10 am
*cough dr.on fag boy cough*

MOFO NOFO
February 17, 2005, 11:06 am
lol u know you shouldent really post in old topics.. but ok ;)