( search forums )
A galil
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
zoldat
December 28, 2004, 7:51 pm
this is my firs i hope u like it
wep skin + sound

img
[URL] make the window full screen

download
[URL]

damnnation
December 28, 2004, 7:56 pm
looks ok i think, maybe detail it a bit more and get a new screen cuz it's hard to see

Ripper.
December 28, 2004, 8:31 pm
cool for first try dude.. but it can be a bit bigger and add more details..

zoldat
December 28, 2004, 8:47 pm
yup but there is just 1 problem :( it can not be bigger than the steyraug, i wonted it bigger but it coulden't be "then use the ak-74" no i like it as it is

damnnation
December 28, 2004, 9:42 pm
i like it and i'm using it :)

Messiah
December 29, 2004, 1:20 am
Yeah, i think it looks great, you should do all the weapons ;)

zoldat
December 29, 2004, 5:07 pm
Does it look like a galil at all???
Thanks for Ur reply :D

damnnation
December 29, 2004, 6:29 pm
yea it looks like it, hvn't seen a better one so this is the best there is :D (btw it needs to be H&K instead of H&G)

hashard
December 29, 2004, 6:44 pm
It looks like real Galil. Pretty nice mod, I will download it later. :)

zoldat
December 29, 2004, 7:11 pm
quote:Originally posted by damnnationyea it looks like it, hvn't seen a better one so this is the best there is :D (btw it needs to be H&K instead of H&G)

yer... i din't see that I didn't make that eather

papasurf31
December 30, 2004, 7:19 pm
You drew over the original ak-74, changed the colors of the handle and magazine (which you made smaller) and then but a monochrome orange square in place of the original stock. The handle on top is a single black line, wich is definite modding No-No, and the barrel with the support's are solid black. Overall, I'm unimpressed.

Ripper.
January 1, 2005, 10:30 am
euhm..

Shivorken
January 1, 2005, 12:23 pm
yeh ... nice try, but not yet good enough ... i agree with papsurf besides the unimpressed bit. If your going to draw over the original guns, the you will have to do a much better job than just that. I drew over one weapon before (In my post 'A basic modification of some weapons' the AK is a draw over Zero or sumbodies AK, but it looks way different) but wasn't noticable. Shading your colours we also make it look much better ... a solid block or line of the same colour is just .... hmmm .... just don't ever do it.

Actually, drawing over weapons is fine, just as long as the end product doesn't look like the orginal thing (once again, in my post 'A basic modification of some weapons' My M4A1 was orgianally Zero's M16, and my AWM was originally Zero's AWM).

Deleted User
January 1, 2005, 3:29 pm
hmm, somehow i dont realy think it looks like a galil...

Sam
January 1, 2005, 8:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by zoldatyup but there is just 1 problem :( it can not be bigger than the steyraug, i wonted it bigger but it coulden't be "then use the ak-74" no i like it as it is

Make the image bigger.

zoldat
January 1, 2005, 11:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by Samquote:Originally posted by zoldatyup but there is just 1 problem :( it can not be bigger than the steyraug, i wonted it bigger but it coulden't be "then use the ak-74" no i like it as it is

Make the image bigger.
then u can't play online

Sam
January 2, 2005, 12:41 pm
yea you can, just try it.

Ripper.
January 4, 2005, 8:02 pm
its when u change animations u cant play online..

zoldat
January 5, 2005, 3:51 pm
animations?????? u mean Weapons-gfx .. or what

Sam
January 5, 2005, 4:17 pm
im talking about the interface-gfx/guns. you cant increase the size of the weapons-gfx much, but i think its the file size not dimension for them. You can increase interface-gfx/guns as much as you like.

zoldat
January 5, 2005, 4:48 pm
k
thanks

zoldat
January 5, 2005, 6:29 pm
now i have edited the gun
now it looks like this [IMAGE]

hope u like it (now)

!!!!!but it is'ent included in the download yet!!!!!

Deleted User
January 5, 2005, 7:36 pm
i dont like the left side of the gun :/

Deleted User
August 15, 2005, 5:31 pm
Hmmm... i think it's very nice, but actually it is an good old avtomat kalashnikova model nomier sem'dec'yat ch'etyre, retextured, and proudly named :Galil. And, by the way, Damnation- Galil it's not Heckler und Kochl weapon, it's IMI weapon... :|

August 15, 2005, 5:46 pm
Why did you revive this topic.....

Deleted User
August 15, 2005, 8:18 pm
uh... is it so old? It seemed very interesting to me, so sorry... :P.
I like very much galil, so i had to tell exactly, what i had:).
BTW:sorry for my english, I'm Polish :P( and I'm NOT proud of it:/)

Deleted User
August 15, 2005, 9:18 pm
all the links and stuff dont work :\