( search forums )
Just a Thought
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Keron Cyst
December 29, 2004, 6:25 am
Since not everyone seems to like the Ricochet effect, why not allow it as an Option for servers to enable/disable? That can go for a few other features as well.

Svirin Kerath
December 29, 2004, 6:44 am
i don't see why not... oh, wait. the options page is already full! we won't have much space to fit aaaaalll the crap people want customizable, not to mention the new 'opshuns' they want added in. pretty soon, there'll have to be an 'options' and 'options continued' page, all with tons of little option boxes people won't look at half the time or will look at and spend a half an hour customizing!!!!

*heh hoo heh hoo heh hoo*

sorry. need to take my meds... but seriously. i don't think it's necessary.

Alamo
December 29, 2004, 10:38 am
Yeah, I second that (thx m00 for the help with the english language! :P) . Why make the game customizable like that? If you make so many options every server is different from another one and you have to adapt to each server you play on. That simply sucks IMHO.

Toumaz
December 29, 2004, 10:44 am
I agree with Alamo. Too many customizeable options would made it hard for players to just join a server and simply get going right away.

DeMonIc
December 29, 2004, 11:46 am
DON'T TOUCH MY RICOCHET.
That effect saved me 300$...err I mean it's cool, and besides we don't need more options.

Keron Cyst
December 29, 2004, 8:44 pm
A'ight, a'ight. Some people complained about it, tho' (I personally like the ricochet effect).

Poor Michal. Do something, he receives complaints. Don't do something, he receives complaints.

hypno
December 29, 2004, 9:43 pm
its a good idear
q.why didnt i think of that

a.coz im stupid

AerialAssault
December 29, 2004, 10:35 pm
thats an awful idea, someone should shoot you!

Vijchtidoodah
December 29, 2004, 10:48 pm
I depend on ricochet for a lot of my shots, so disabling it would really screw me over. Especially if I'm not expecting it.

Hypno, something tells me you stole that avatar...

Teh Panda
December 29, 2004, 10:57 pm
You cant make everyone happy.. Allways someone is against it.