( search forums )
cheap ass moment
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
zambo_the_clown
December 30, 2004, 3:21 am
ok one time i was playing ctf on ctf_run with some bots. i was on the alpha team and i had the bots on impossible for some training. well i usually play to a capture limit of 10 and both sides had 9 which never happens to me cuz usually we beat the other team by like 9 or even 10 captures cuz i dont know why. i grab blue flag and go for the high grounds and im almost back at the base. i decide to do the /smoke command to have my soldier light a cigarette and take some puffs before we beat the other team. right before he finishes the first puff BOOM!!! damn sniper round comes out of no where, not even an enemy withing my sights and decaps my head slam off my body. i wuz pissed at first but hey it was only a game with like 10 bots and 1 human, not like they could call me a dumbass except for this one bot that killed my once and called my a f**kface but still i laughed and the other team scored by picking their flag from my dead body and took our flag,kill off all my team mates, and all before i could respawn and save the day unlike bots do most of the time or their life.

_Mancer_
December 30, 2004, 3:28 am
So what your saying is, some bots owned you?

zambo_the_clown
December 30, 2004, 4:27 am
no i thought it was funny and something that i would think would ever happen

Liber_Lupus
December 30, 2004, 5:43 pm
Dont underestamate them

Sam
January 2, 2005, 1:17 pm
Shortened story, bots killed you and scored?