( search forums )
bot interacton
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
zambo_the_clown
December 30, 2004, 9:34 pm
i think it would be kick ass if bots could interact with each other and you depending on what someone says. if a bot is programmed to talk back to someone if that someone says dutch is a [IMAGE] you. there wouldnt be many interactions programmed in since it would take a while to choose and setup this feature. maybe someone would come out with a program that could make it easier to edit the interactions and add/delete them but yu wouldnt need it if you could do it the good old fashion way... notepad

Teh Panda
December 30, 2004, 10:04 pm
Who plays with bots nowadays? Soldat is meant to be a online game.

Ivan0
December 31, 2004, 1:27 am
Those who dont have internet?
Bot extension has been asked for many times, but no results

zambo_the_clown
December 31, 2004, 1:46 am
i cant play online my ping runs higher than anyone else cuz i use dialup :P so i play with bots unless i got a lan running to the laptop

Meandor
December 31, 2004, 12:49 pm
.. there are people that play soldat on 14k, and i've been using dialup for over 2 years ..

frogboy
December 31, 2004, 1:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ivan0Those who dont have internet?

...How exactly would they get Soldat with no internet? What kind of computer owner doesn't have the internet anyway?

Teh Panda
December 31, 2004, 3:46 pm
I got soldat version 105b from my friend... So i didnt d/l'd it...

SephLezar
December 31, 2004, 7:08 pm
lol... I play with bots. Obviously not all the time but when i am bored i will make a hard bot and have fun with it. But bot extension should be looked into, People play with bots online to, i filter out games with bots and the number of games like halves. But anyway, I think bot extension should be looked into. Like responses from bots, bots strategizing, ya know?

mipit
January 1, 2005, 6:10 am
umm some one who dosent have internet how are they going to know of this bot upgrade?

zambo_the_clown
January 1, 2005, 4:02 pm
go to your friends or public library and beg em to allow you to download it