( search forums )
Team icons
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
mipit
January 1, 2005, 5:45 am
i was wondering if we can cut the coulors of the team out then we put icons like this /\ and when they have flag its like this /\F. i got this idea from halo 2 and it works well in knowing where your teamates are and mabye like halo 2the arrows turn red for getting fired at and yellow for being shot at and purple for typing.
so that means you wont shoot your team when they camping.

_Mancer_
January 1, 2005, 6:03 am
So...a radar with arrows pointing to your team members? Well this has been suggested before and theres a huge topic about it somewhere..

mipit
January 1, 2005, 6:08 am
search funktion take way to long for me... and no not a radar just arrows at the sides of the screen with in a short didtance so you can know if some one at blue base is getting shot at if your at red.

js92647
January 1, 2005, 6:41 am
if someone is getting shot, you really wont have much time to respond. Soldat, imo, is a fastpaced game, and once more, is not halo 2

Deleted User
January 1, 2005, 6:56 am
Hey, isn't there a rule about animated siggys?

zyxstand
January 1, 2005, 7:05 am
well the idea was by me - i called it mini map but basically tsame idea...but i dunno where it is and i can't find it (i would post a link if i could)

SephLezar
January 1, 2005, 2:20 pm
I dont think we need some radar or minimap, soladt maps are small enough as it is. You can play a level once and know it like the back of your hand. And if you really think about it, in a ctf game (Capture the flag) when the enemy has the flag you can pretty much guess where they are hiding, at there base! So nice idea but i dont think soldat really needs anything like this.

Now, i thought of an idea while reading this topic. What about if with your usertag you could place something like an avatar? Or little picture? This would surley help with the clan thing, cause they could make logos and such. Just a on topic suggestion ;p

mipit
January 1, 2005, 3:12 pm
yes just like halo 2 and there little images. i would like tthat so i dont have a long name {Spatrans} Master Mipit

Blackdeath
January 3, 2005, 6:54 am
me likes soldat simple. Team Icon good, radar/minimap gay. I rest my case.