( search forums )
Gunjamming / etc
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
js92647
January 1, 2005, 6:47 am
What about gun jamming? Not too many games have that, and it would stop wreckless shooting, perhaps add some strategy (and even decency)

.. what else ..

Arena?

1v1, the rest watch, who wins stays, and someone else comes in. (snipe,law,m79 perhaps disallowed?)

i'll think up a few more later.. what do you think about those?

Deleted User
January 1, 2005, 6:59 am
The guns already jam, but I'm not sure if that's because of a bug or because MM felt like annoying the hell out of me(Why on earth should the bow jam?!?).

As for the second idea, it's been suggested before. I don't like it personally because the only mode i'm good at is Rambo. Maybe it's because of all the attention I get in it. XD

Alamo
January 1, 2005, 3:14 pm
gun jamming has been suggested before and turned down before... Goddammit ppl please use the Search!
The game mode you suggested sounds interesting though... but has also been discussed already afaik.

DT
January 1, 2005, 8:17 pm
wait thier is already gunjaming? i have to press e to unjam my deagles sometimes and then it has to reload over again...

STEELIX
January 1, 2005, 9:05 pm
as with spas, and that takes 8 seconds -_-

zambo_the_clown
January 2, 2005, 7:19 am
ive had the minigun jam before but not anything else i dont think. it might have been from people shooting me and thats why the firing of my gun stopped for a bit and continued.

Alamo
January 2, 2005, 3:08 pm
I often have jammed guns when I pick up something... Just roll and it's gone ... but your gun ain't ready. I often pick guns up in the middle of a firefight to get a full clip to play with.

js92647
You violate the signature rule... One picture only.

Blackdeath
January 3, 2005, 6:50 am
it wouldn't be a bad idea say if you were to pick up a gun off the ground and a certain percentage of the time it would jam, but more often than not when I pick up my thrown knife for some reason it jams and I cannot throw it, or the oppoite I cannot stab with it. Now how does a length of steel jam answer me that. Oh yeah I'm all for it.