( search forums )
spead hacker
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Ken
January 2, 2005, 12:58 am
it is sad see that the palyer who play at soldat for the 60% use illegal program(like speed hack, gear, game speed, speeder).
i can't play so

FliesLikeABrick
January 2, 2005, 1:03 am
i figured out what you meant, except for the main part with '60%'

Alamo
January 2, 2005, 1:08 am
He wants to say that 60% of players are cheating... I don't think that's right... I think it's rather <5%.

m4tteo
January 2, 2005, 1:13 am
i agree with him, its sad...
and i think its not about 60%, but more

take a look also to this problem in order to release the new version..
regards

Alamo
January 2, 2005, 1:15 am
what? you want to tell me that there are more than 60% cheaters in Soldat? ... You gotta be kidding.

Ken
January 2, 2005, 1:33 am
60% is relative

[mamma mia come sono deficienti]

Ken
January 2, 2005, 1:36 am
60% is like say that the player who use the program are a lot

Alamo
January 2, 2005, 1:43 am
I don't really get what you are talking about...

Please use the Edit-button when you have to add something to a post :) Oh and please try posting in english ... I don't understand italian :(

AerialAssault
January 2, 2005, 5:44 am
holy hell, he spelled "speed" wrong in the title. when i was in first grade i could spell photosynthesis, it was a spelling word. its almost sad how illiterate some people can be.

Zero Wiggles Murasame
January 2, 2005, 5:49 am
I could spell rhyme. but, I do see hackers, but I don't think it's 60% though.

Avskum
January 2, 2005, 6:00 am
Thats impressive Aerial. But look at this guy, does it seem like english is his first language? Come ooon.
And its definitely over 60%!

The Geologist
January 2, 2005, 6:14 am
Show us some proof of how you came up with these numbers like 60% or stop making up claims like that.

Transit
January 2, 2005, 6:36 am
Geologist, show me some proof that it's under 60%...

The way I see it, it's 60+% of the people who "play" soldat "occasionaly", it doesn't mean it's 60% of forum users, or people you know. I played for a year with people from all over the world, who hacked and spoke languages I didn't understand before I even became aware of the mainstream community. And I've seen maybe 5 or 6 of them in my 7 months of playing since...60% could be just as accurate as any other number, seeing how it's nearly impossible to tell ALL of the different people who have opened up soldat and used a hack at one point or another.

I guess it depends on the claim:
1. 60% of the people who play soldat actively, (once a day?) hack. (which is probably false)
or...
2. 60+% of the people who have EVER played soldat have used a hack (which could very well be true)

It's just how you look at the statement.

zambo_the_clown
January 2, 2005, 7:01 am
do u think it could be any old dedicated soldat players that hack any. everyones now gonna have to vote on either michal to keep working on the next version of soldat or make an anticheat program or protection program. michal ya need a good team. one man is only one man if im right

Mojoman316
January 2, 2005, 9:24 am
There's no freaking way it's 60% of the players. I see people hacking about once a month. Most of the players are honest, and if they suck, they just accept it or blame it on lag. The hacking problem has cut WAY down ever since 2.0 hit. I think you may have "TEH SPEAD HACK" confused with... uh, jump-running, Ken.

IDF-RIPsta
January 2, 2005, 11:11 am
I've seen, since version 1.1.2, only two people who speedhack.
Maybe I'm just not in the right servers.

Keep in mind that a high ping has great influence on the way you see other players move. If I play against a player with 300+ ping, I will see him jump from place to place.

High ping aside, an unsteady ping can also cause these lag-jumps that you might perceive as speedhacks.

Anti-mff
January 2, 2005, 11:29 am
How the hell can you change the game speed? It's real time!

Teh Panda
January 2, 2005, 11:36 am
quote:Originally posted by IDF-RIPstaI've seen, since version 1.1.2, only two people who speedhack.
Maybe I'm just not in the right servers.

No RIPsta, you are in right servers.

And it's not 60%. You see, 60% of soldat players are in respectable clans(if you know what i mean). And i havent seen anyone hacking under clantag in cw's...

Alamo
January 2, 2005, 3:18 pm
For the cheats... Since 1.2.1 I've only seen two ppl use the new infinite-knifes hack.

Anti-mmf
There's a cheat that makes you move way faster... It doesn't change the game speed but the cheater can fly faster which allows him to just steal the flag and get out again or, in DM, allows him to dodge the shots better.

January 2, 2005, 4:55 pm
90% of all statistics are false.

lieroguy
January 2, 2005, 6:18 pm
There's absolutely no way that 60% of players are cheaters. In this new version I havewn't seen a cheater yet. I've probably just gotten lcuky, but this "60%" you guys are coming up with is probably preceeding with "omg h4x0r" when some gun run jumps and mails you with a barret while you lag.

Famine
January 2, 2005, 6:25 pm
quote: Show us some proof of how you came up with these numbers like 60% or stop making up claims like that.

They get owned alot and assume their killers are hacking...that is where the percentage came from
Speed hacking, to them, is when you run and jump to accelerate.

Cookie.
January 2, 2005, 7:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by TransitGeologist, show me some proof that it's under 60%...
2. 60+% of the people who have EVER played soldat have used a hack (which could very well be true)
It's just how you look at the statement.

agreed i imagine alot have "used" a hack at least once for whatever reason

Tavy
January 2, 2005, 7:56 pm
60% of the users of Soldat could not ALWAYS use hacks or what not, maybe 5, as seen in earlier post.

But perhasp 60% + users have used a hack for one reason or another.

Cheers!
Tavy

Ken
January 2, 2005, 10:47 pm
i have said 60% to say that a lot of player use that program.
i my opinion now soldat it isn't a fair play...

sadness
sadness read that the people contest my hipotetic number (60%), bah
stupidity

Jaz
January 2, 2005, 11:03 pm
3% of soldaters use hacks. Fact.

Cookie.
January 2, 2005, 11:57 pm
back up your fact :P prove it do an anonymous survey or something

Jaz
January 3, 2005, 12:04 am
Ok poll post if you hack:

Do you hack?

Yes, no?

Ken
January 3, 2005, 2:36 am
jaz -_________________-

mabaffanculo

hypno
January 3, 2005, 8:45 am
yeah just about every one that joins my games are mostly hackers
mostly= 90%

IDF-RIPsta
January 3, 2005, 11:44 am
Hypno, maybe you just have a very laggy connection...
Or maybe you're just trying to find reasons why you are relatively bad at the game...

Ken
January 3, 2005, 12:08 pm
IDF befoer say something you should think

Deleted User
January 3, 2005, 2:53 pm
Why you call them hackers, they aren't hackers. They are script kiddies/cheaters.

KeFear
January 3, 2005, 6:00 pm
Oh yeah, call them script kiddies, not hackers. They are just lame ppl using someones program to cheat in soldat.
Anyway, i don't think that 60% of soldat players use hacks OFTEN (like in every game, or every two)
But i think that even more than 60% tried a soldat-hack EVER in his/her life.

I think - as others said above - the ones you call "speed hacker" are using the jump-run combo to speed up their movement - and it is NOT a hack. Improve your skills before you shout "Cheater!"

Alakhai
January 3, 2005, 7:22 pm
I like to kill haxxer :D But when i finished to get fun or I kill them or i leave if the server isn't mine (or i haven't admin pass).
Anyway i think it less than 5% of players

Morik
January 3, 2005, 8:02 pm
i have a demo of a speed hacker, but i dont have a website to show it to you. i have seen

3 speed hackers
5 infinate knive
1 person who was enemy, spawn in my base, take my flag and scored

ThaD
January 3, 2005, 9:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by AlamoFor the cheats... Since 1.2.1 I've only seen two ppl use the new infinite-knifes hack.

heh [IMAGE] - the man who thinks that infinite-knifes hack isn't exactly infinite-knifes hack but some kind of knife bug, anyway the demo is quite big - 4 mega but it's very funny.
20 minutes to go at the start, he joins at 17.30 and starts hacking at 16.30. The funniest moment is between 14.24 and 13.55, enjoy.

b00stA
January 3, 2005, 10:08 pm
(censored ThaD's post)
Read the rules.

Element_101
January 3, 2005, 11:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by JazOk poll post if you hack:

Do you hack?

Yes, no?

Im sure people are going to post on the offical site if they hack or not and get there forum account banned...

60% is going way to over board. I dont even think 30% do.

ThaD
January 4, 2005, 9:29 am
hey Amblin is that mean I can post this demo on the other forum like Lounge i.e.?

b00stA
January 4, 2005, 3:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by ThaDhey Amblin is that mean I can post this demo on the other forum like Lounge i.e.?

No, even though it seems like that's a General Discussion-only rule.

NavySeal
January 4, 2005, 10:31 pm
I seen speed hack and knife hack they are soo easy to see, so I havn't seen any other hack though

Unlucky 13
January 5, 2005, 1:03 am
MP5 shooting knifes is worst, hits and you are very dead...

Liquid Metal
January 6, 2005, 12:39 am
Once I had a team of peeps VS 2 knife hackers. They kept on spawnkilling us... annoying