( search forums )
so ive got a problem
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
AerialAssault
January 2, 2005, 8:33 am
last year at school, a guy in my class decided to take a few zanax during the school day. he got REALLY [IMAGE] to try to get me to fight and ruins my reputation that i've worked Oh-so-hard on. any advice from some people who arent stupid?

bucky_brad
January 2, 2005, 9:03 am
fight him dude, i got into a fight with a guy afair bit bigger than me and easily twice as strong. I Also threw the first punch. I would have had the absoulute snot beaten outa me as well if it werent for my friends =P.

If you beat him it will shut him up.

Chakra
January 2, 2005, 11:05 am
Hit first.

DeMonIc
January 2, 2005, 11:33 am
Hit hard.

SuperKill
January 2, 2005, 11:50 am
cut the crap and admit you're shaking.

palloco
January 2, 2005, 12:19 pm
Tell him that you are one of th best soldat players and ask him if he has guts enough to duel you.

Tha Doggfather
January 2, 2005, 1:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by ChakraHit first.

^ good advice ^

Jaz
January 2, 2005, 1:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by pallocoTell him that you are one of th best soldat players and ask him if he has guts enough to duel you.

ALAALLAAHAHAHAHAHAHA funniest thing palloco ever said.

and to the fight......if your not scared then why tell us ;\. Know what I like doing before a fight, let them push you around, they usually dont like throwing the first punch anyway, let them push and push while you clench your fist waiting on the best moment to hit him between the eyes, or slightly under the eyes bone part....those are most effective places for a first punch, he'll be dazed then you can just knee him in the face. happy fighting.

bucky_brad
January 2, 2005, 2:17 pm
Pull his pants down and then when he bends to pick them up

quote:just knee him in the face.

Liber_Lupus
January 2, 2005, 2:29 pm
Thats why I would never want to go to school in usa. Stupid popularity and fighting [IMAGE].

January 2, 2005, 3:20 pm
A headbutt will always work well. I know from experience...

Alamo
January 2, 2005, 3:27 pm
OK... my advice is to wait for him to attack you first. Like that you are just defending yourself... Know the delicate parts. Nose, Solar Plexus (the point where all the rips meet in the middle of your chest), Stomach (if he is not a trained fighter, good fighters have a load off stomach muscles).

Pulp
January 2, 2005, 3:44 pm
Whatever you do, do it with style.

Nothing as pathetic as clumsy fighting, stabbing or shooting with trembling hands. If you have long hair, make a pony tail before the fight, and add some gel (or even better, hair-oil) in your hair. Wear clothes in the same colour, a long trenchcoat, a hat, sunglasses, don't smoke while fighting ( wait 'till he's down to light up (preferably) a cigarillo ).
Always have a fight in an environment you know quite well. Check the spot the day before the fight, try out some moves on a friend on the exact spot you will fighting your enemy.
Don't listen to music, try to don't talk for at least 12 hours before the rumble. Become one with the elements of nature. Believe in your strength. Meditation is not for the weak.

NEVER, never think about fear. It's you or him.

Now let's take the guy out.

Alamo
January 2, 2005, 3:56 pm
Hey Pulp that's nice! I will remember that.

_Mancer_
January 2, 2005, 5:33 pm
Dude, if you beat up the guy and win, your rep will be better...so....do it.

BMF
January 2, 2005, 5:42 pm
Do what Pulp says. Wear your hair in a pony tail so the guy could rip it off. And wear a trench coat so he could pull it over your head and work on your kidneys. Also wear sun glasses so they would break and damage your eyes when he hits you in the face. Pulp, if that wasn't a joke, I bet you never had a fight in your life. Anyway back to the topic..

EDITED:
Avoid the fight as much as you can. Try and talk him out of fighting you. Run if you want, it's up to you.
If you can't avoid the fight, aim for the nuts.

Aerial, just remember one thing. The best fights are the ones we can't win. The best fights in life are against the person who is stronger that you. And there's really nothing wrong in getting a good ass-kicking. So good luck dude, I want to see what happens in here.

Kazuki
January 2, 2005, 6:04 pm
=\ I really have no idea on what to do about this. Never been in the situation. I'm guessing that he won't listen to common facts and what you have to say. The easiest way that I can think of settling this is to get someone that he would listen to on your side of the conflict. That way it might make a dent in his thick skull. I discourage fighting him, because the school system will drag you into deep trouble and your rep, though that should be the least of your worries, will drop like a sack of potaters.

Messiah
January 2, 2005, 6:53 pm
Ive been in a situation like this, my father told me this when he was going to get surgery to get a tumor removed, *If someone trys to fight you, first use your words, because word can hurt more than a fist*(Because he thought he was gonna die, but he was fine.) His friend punched him in the face, and he didnt do anything, but he said, i can use my fist, but i can also use my words* therfore, try to use words instead of a fist, you will be the bigger man if you dont fight, trust this has happend to me before.

Deleted User
January 2, 2005, 7:23 pm
eat some kidney beans about 5 hours before the fight and then release the gass and he will faint, you win.

Deleted User
January 2, 2005, 7:30 pm
damn, good advice poop =P

SuperKill
January 2, 2005, 7:32 pm
quote:Originally posted by BMFDo what Pulp says. Wear your hair in a pony tail so the guy could rip it off. And wear a trench coat so he could pull it over your head and work on your kidneys. Also wear sun glasses so they would break and damage your eyes when he hits you in the face. Pulp, if that wasn't a joke, I bet you never had a fight in your life. Anyway back to the topic..

i couldnt have said it better myself.. pulp, that was one huge pile of crap in a single post.

anyway if you're really gonna fight him, (and i'm pretty sure you wont) the best way to finish it fast is to go for his ears and nose.
that way he will lose ballance and all you have to do is beat the crap out of him untill he falls.

but again.. this thread is nothing but a big pointless discussion.
doubt you'll get the guts to fight him.

SuperKill
January 2, 2005, 7:40 pm
now i wanna review what pulp said.

quote:Originally posted by PulpWhatever you do, do it with style.
true only if aerial is alot stronger then his opponent.

Nothing as pathetic as clumsy fighting
true.

make a pony tail before the fight, and add some gel (or even better, hair-oil) in your hair.
dude wtf.. is everyone that gay in belgium? you seriously take care more about your hair then about your health when you're fighting? completley gay if you ask me.

Wear clothes in the same colour
what for?!

a long trenchcoat, a hat, sunglasses,

don't smoke while fighting ( wait 'till he's down to light up (preferably) a cigarillo ).
either you're not out of elementry school yet, or you're just pathetic.. show me a fight when someone was fighting during smoking a cigar, and i'll give you a bag of gold.

Always have a fight in an environment you know quite well.
reallife =/= counter-strike.

Check the spot the day before the fight, try out some moves on a friend on the exact spot you will fighting your enemy.
too much preperation for a school fight if you ask me.. but meh.

Don't listen to music, try to don't talk for at least 12 hours before the rumble. Become one with the elements of nature. Believe in your strength. Meditation is not for the weak.
way too much preperation, but if that's your flow then that's your flow.

if your post isnt sarcastic then i guess that only fags are participating in schoolfights in belgium.. taking care of your looks when you fight is amazingly idiotic.

zoldat
January 2, 2005, 7:45 pm
cut the crap kick him in the nuts ;)

IDF-RIPsta
January 2, 2005, 7:46 pm
Wow is it just me, or is there one Estonian on this forum who gives his entire nationality a bad name.

Liber_Lupus, you are one of the most ignorant people I have ever encountered. You seem less intelligent than the people who cook for the military.
Would you like to know why?
Because they don't base their opinions on movies they have seen.

Would you like to know why I decided that you gather your knowledge from movies?
Because that's the closest Estonia will ever be to civilization...

Your opinion on this Earth means less than that of a US convict doing 25 to life... Get the proportions?
If all US citizens were to fart in your direction, they would cover a radius 50 times bigger than your country. (Excuse me for resolving to vulgarity, but I'm afraid that's the only thing he understands).

In regards to the topic... all Europeans remember!!! You should preach for peace!!! You are good hippies, so act appropriately...

Tha Doggfather
January 2, 2005, 8:11 pm
Congratulations posters! This thread lasted over a page before it got moved to the Bash Pit!

papasurf31
January 2, 2005, 9:19 pm
Get some of your friends and beat him down BEFORE the fight. That way, at least he has a legitimate reason to be angry at you and he'll be softened up a bit for your 1 vs. 1 encounter.

BMF
January 2, 2005, 10:01 pm
Messiah I hate to say this, but your dad's a pussy

Jaz
January 2, 2005, 10:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by BMFMessiah I hate to say this, but your dad's a pussy

Thats a [IMAGE]heads comment...

Im not one to back away from a fight simply because I can fight....however, if your defending your reputation and you cannot fight, dont bring a weapon. It will make things worse....

Simple way to do it:

If you suck at fighting
Charge for his mid and take him to the ground, its your only hope. Most fights end up on the ground and if you keep him down and get a few punches in your rep is saved.

If you can fight
Go toe to toe and get the first punch....most fights end up with people rolling on the ground anyway. So just keep a steady head and dont hit the deck or you'll get damaged...

Living in scotland means you will experience fights at some points...there not worth it to be honest. Your stupid if you think they are.

Dunno if my advice will get thru cos he hasn't replied !!! maybe he's dead. RIP.

CbbLe
January 2, 2005, 11:39 pm
start working out...fast!

m00`
January 2, 2005, 11:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by Liber_LupusThats why I would never want to go to school in usa. Stupid popularity and fighting [IMAGE].

same thing in australia ;p

-----

btw ripsta its true u dipface, things like these always happen in the usa/australia and a few other countries, popularity determines how strong/smart/cool/amazing/heroic you are.

Theres this really fat guy at my school that is adored by like 4 girls that think hes cute and its really annoying because he thinks hes better than neveryoen else while hes just a fat chubby sissy

Jello
January 3, 2005, 2:37 am
First of all, make sure this guy's not bringing a weapon. He probably wouldn't carry a gun, but watch for knives, chains, brass knuckles, etc. If he pulls a weapon, run. Don't fight on school grounds unless you like getting suspended/expelled. Don't be scared to fight him unless he's a maniac. If he's a normal guy, or close too it it shouldn't be a problem. If you have time, I'd suggest you try to get in a minor fight a while before. I'm serious. I fight my friends all the time. If this isn't possible, fight your cat. It'll improve your reflexes. I actually don't get in serious fights harly ever, probably 'cause I'm kind of tall and don't let people push me around. Stand up to people early. If they think you're scared of them its a hell of a lot harder for you to stand up to 'em later....aaaaaaaanyways...
The weapons stuff is most important. So's the school stuff. The rest is worthless jabber.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
January 3, 2005, 3:20 am
try to avoid it, but if its inevitible...fight. Make sure you have some friends around to help you if he gets an edge on you. Wouldn't want to dismantle that cute face of yours.

Deleted User
January 3, 2005, 3:31 am
Here's a trick that worked quite well for me in the past. But I'm not sure how it'll work for you. If you can manage to get him in some sort of hold it can work quite well. Yank quickly on his ear, this'll most likely make him open his mouth for a brief period of time. Then shove your hand down his throat. He'll vomit and then wipe his own vomit in his eyes.

If you do this right no one will ever [IMAGE] with you again.

This worked for me because I'm a big guy, I don't know about you though. Good luck.

DT
January 3, 2005, 4:45 am
heh he will probly fudged up at the fight
i would share you a old DT tech to fighting but he doesn't even sound like hes worth it

karmazon
January 3, 2005, 4:49 am
Good boxers know that a good body shot is better than good head shot
Liver is a numero uno KO spot...
[IMAGE]
...left hook and his out
Kidneys are also painful place
People say that most of fights end up on the ground, so try to stay on your feet no matter what
Use your legs - kick in the tigh might be painful, and good dropkick almost guarantees the win
Try to keep distance, so you can see his punches quickly and not be knocked out by his elbow
Blocking hooks can be very painful for the other guy if you do it right(if you do it with the hard part of your hand)
If you duck one of his punches, grab his feet and lift them...when his on the ground, instincts will act for you
Don't waste time on any fancy moves, and don't be ashamed to grab his hair, or kick him in the balls
http://www.rossboxing.com/ this page is very helpful
Grapling can be a very painful weapon

I can't think of anything else now

Vijchtidoodah
January 3, 2005, 5:12 am
Aerial, I'm going to give you the best school fighting advice you can find. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you just to go in headfirst, follow these instructions:

First, before any fight at all occurs, tell someone in the office (or leave a letter if you're embarrassed) that you think this guy is going to jump you. That way, when a fight does happen they'll have a good idea of who started it.

Then, avoid him like the plague. Chances are that if you sit around and play soldat like the rest of us, you aren't very buff. That means that if you get into a fight, you don't stand a chance.

Most fights start out with one person shoving the other. Let him do this as much as he wants while you slowly back away (but not into a corner). You have three choices: get really pissed off making him extremely happy, breaking down and crying making him not want to hit you but you're self esteem will drop like a rock flies, or you can put on a poker face so that you won't be embarrassed but he'll want to kick your ass.

And when it comes down to a fight, make absolutely sure that you get hit two or three times before you hit back. Why? Because most schools in the US follow strict rules that if the attacker can be easily identified, the other is off the hook. But not all schools do this, so you're still going to have to watch your back.

When you get into the fight, after you have let him hit you a few times (try to block them or move away a little to deflect the blow so it doesn't hurt as much) make sure that your first hit is an open palm shoved up into the nose. This will cause his eyes to tear up and he won't be able to see (not to mention immense pain).
IMPORTANT: If you hit too hard, you could seriously damage him. So if you have a lot of muscle, don't shove into his nose too hard. You could do any number of things from permanently blinding him by severing the optic nerves housed behind his nose, or killing him by shoving shards of bone into his brain. Be careful when you pull this move.

After you hit him in the nose, his hand should instinctively cover it leaving his midsection open. Your next hit should shove into his diaphragm. Above the stomach, but under the ribs. If you pull it off correctly he will be gasping for air and be easily pushed to the ground. This is also a risky move because if you go a little bit too high and hit the bottom of his sternum, you could crack off his xiphoid process which may puncture a lung and send him to a hospital.

Finally, if you manage to get him to the ground, hit him a few times in his side and lower back, then back off. If you continue to beat the crap out of him you can kiss your defense alibi goodbye.

Also, just as Jello said, if he pulls out any weapon whatsoever: take off. If it's a knife, don't turn away from him. And if he pulls a gun, run in zigzags away (it's harder to hit someone running from side to side and away).

If you begin to lose too badly, you should run away. If you notice that you're getting the crap beaten out of you while you're on the ground, roll away but don't try to stand up (unless he's on the ground too).

And finally, don't bring any weapons at all or have any illegal substances in your bag while you're still afraid that he's going to attack you. This is because if you pull a weapon, even if you're defending yourself, you will still be expelled. And I have seen people's bags get ripped open during fights or even searched through by teachers afterwards getting you an instant suspension for any drugs you may have in there.

Some general fighting tips:
-Keep your face covered on both sides with one fist near your eye, and the another fist on the other side of your face near your jaw.
-When you make a fist, don't put your thumb under your fingers or you risk breaking a few bones in your hand.
-If he's still standing, don't pause to catch your breath. Hit him until he's down. This only works in school fights because the teachers or campus police will generally break it up quickly enough that you don't have to worry about running out of steam.
-Don't turn around to run away (unless he's got a gun). That just leaves your back open and if you're injured, he can easily catch up.
-Take off all baggy clothing and tie back your hair if possible. Your hair is a major problem because it could obstruct your view. Also, someone said that tying your hair back is a bad idea, this is wrong because getting a few pieces of hair pulled hurts a lot more than having the force distributed evenly throughout your scalp. Don't be afraid to twist out of his grasp if he has your hair because hair is surprisingly resilient (and grows back if it comes to that).
-Remember to flex your muscles so that his blows don't break your bones.

That's all I can think of for now. Good luck, don't end up in the hospital.

Judge_Man
January 3, 2005, 6:17 am
2 words: BASEBALL BAT.

SuperKill
January 3, 2005, 7:01 am
quote:Originally posted by SwazoIf you can manage to get him in some sort of hold it can work quite well. Yank quickly on his ear, this'll most likely make him open his mouth for a brief period of time. Then shove your hand down his throat. He'll vomit and then wipe his own vomit in his eyes.

This worked for me because I'm a big guy, I don't know about you though. Good luck.

rofl.. yea, and i create energy balls everytime i fight.
well there's a chance you're telling the truth but that can only happen if you fought a retard.

Liber_Lupus
January 3, 2005, 9:24 am
quote:Originally posted by IDF-RIPstaWow is it just me, or is there one Estonian on this forum who gives his entire nationality a bad name.

Liber_Lupus, you are one of the most ignorant people I have ever encountered. You seem less intelligent than the people who cook for the military.
Would you like to know why?
Because they don't base their opinions on movies they have seen.

Would you like to know why I decided that you gather your knowledge from movies?
Because that's the closest Estonia will ever be to civilization...

Your opinion on this Earth means less than that of a US convict doing 25 to life... Get the proportions?
If all US citizens were to fart in your direction, they would cover a radius 50 times bigger than your country. (Excuse me for resolving to vulgarity, but I'm afraid that's the only thing he understands).

In regards to the topic... all Europeans remember!!! You should preach for peace!!! You are good hippies, so act appropriately...

I'm sorry, please, please forgive me. You know what, I'm gonna go and kick a jew in the happy sack. Then perhaps there wouln't be so many generalizing assholes in that country.

SuperKill
January 3, 2005, 11:37 am
ahahahaha pathetic liber.. pathetic.. you can just admit you're an idiot and still that comment will be smarter then what you just said.

idiot ;P

The Geologist
January 3, 2005, 11:59 am
"happy sack"...sounds a lot like hacky sack to me.

IDF-RIPsta
January 3, 2005, 3:34 pm
Ever heard of "When you don't have anything to say, it is better to say nothing", Lupus?

Your one sentence was even smarter than your two sentence reply...

Thanks for quoting my post - now we have my comment and your reply in one piece.

Liber_Lupus
January 3, 2005, 3:38 pm
I always say what I think, I also don't care what people over the net think of me.
quote:Originally posted by IDF-RIPstaEver heard of "When you don't have anything to say, it is better to say nothing", Lupus?

Your one sentence was even smarter than your two sentence reply...

Thanks for quoting my post - now we have my comment and your reply in one piece.

Hey i quoted you again, come on, post another post how stupid I am.

Hitman
January 3, 2005, 3:53 pm
Haha, AA's gonna get his ass kicked.

Deleted User
January 3, 2005, 3:57 pm
get bitten by a mutant spider. noone messes with Spiderman. and you get a hot chick too.

Deleted User
January 3, 2005, 4:42 pm
damn
you guys are doing if there's a war going on

AerialAssault
January 3, 2005, 7:00 pm
if worse comes to worse, and i cant avoid fighting. i wont stop attacking until one of us is knocked out. if that happens to be me. ill let him hit me and then laugh psychotically Tyler Durden style. and when he's finished ill jump up on him and tackle him and just spit blood and saliva all over his face! in regards to a comment made earlier. im not a real soft person, i can take a few hits. im about 5'8 180 pounds. and im not really fat, so alot of it is muscle mass i assume. i probably wont end up fighting him, but there will be alot of bad blood and tension when i see him. hopefully i can convince him that i didnt rat him out. i mean we were (kinda) friends in the past, maybe ive got a chance. but i just dont know. GOD i hate rednecks, georgia is crawling with stupid asshat rednecks.

palloco
January 3, 2005, 7:12 pm
Bleh all this is BS. Now seriously, dress like a rapperboy, use sunglassesand put on your shoulders a big radiocasette, when you find your enemy start walking in a coolish style, turn on your machine with the song prepared: "Why cant we be friends, why cant we be friends...". If he does not laugh at you, then smash his head with the radiocasette.

Deleted User
January 3, 2005, 9:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by SuperKillquote:Originally posted by SwazoIf you can manage to get him in some sort of hold it can work quite well. Yank quickly on his ear, this'll most likely make him open his mouth for a brief period of time. Then shove your hand down his throat. He'll vomit and then wipe his own vomit in his eyes.

This worked for me because I'm a big guy, I don't know about you though.. Good luck.

rofl.. yea, and i create energy balls everytime i fight.
well there's a chance you're telling the truth but that can only happen if you fought a retard.

You underestimate the smallness of people at my school. It's like your avatar. I'm the bear and they're the fox, only I don't have to jizz into their mouth to make them throw up.

Deleted User
January 3, 2005, 9:39 pm
Don't ya just love how the community bands together when violence rears its ugly face?

karmazon
January 3, 2005, 11:54 pm
Vijchtidoodah he needs advice on fighting, not avoiding fighting, and acting like a [IMAGE], a man needs to act like a man sometimes. AA destroy him and remember that pain is good.

Vijchtidoodah
January 4, 2005, 5:22 am
Yeah, but getting a suspension can really screw you over in the long run, especially if you're the type of kid that'll get the extra two in order to get kicked out of school. Plus, nobody wants broken bones, even if they do beat the crap out of someone.

By the way, is your homepage supporting terrorism or something? What language is that in?

karmazon
January 4, 2005, 6:05 am
Man has to be a man...

And my website is in Talibanish

Vijchtidoodah
January 4, 2005, 6:09 am
quote:Originally posted by karmazonMan has to be a man...

Agreed. But AA is still only fifteen. Hardly what I would call a man.

AerialAssault
January 4, 2005, 6:17 am
theres a page on karmazon's website where a guy is cumming in his own hand. W T F?

Hitman
January 4, 2005, 6:20 am
quote:Originally posted by pallocoBleh all this is BS. Now seriously, dress like a rapperboy, use sunglassesand put on your shoulders a big radiocasette, when you find your enemy start walking in a coolish style, turn on your machine with the song prepared: "Why cant we be friends, why cant we be friends...". If he does not laugh at you, then smash his head with the radiocasette.
HAHAHAHAHA!

Funniest post by Palloco, ever.

Vijchtidoodah
January 4, 2005, 6:22 am
That is so messed up...no wonder they can't see where our troops are.

BMF
January 4, 2005, 3:51 pm
what the hell is a radiocassette?

Rhombus
January 4, 2005, 3:59 pm
its a radio. anyway, dont all americans have a shotgun or magnum in their house? USE IT!!!

Toumaz
January 4, 2005, 4:36 pm
Punch him in the solarplexus, then try to get hold of one (or both) of his arms, then kick him on his upper leg part so he falls. Then sit on him and burp and fart on him until he gives up.

Or something like that.

MOFO NOFO
January 4, 2005, 4:50 pm
of its not too late..., just do what i do, get tonnes of your friends there, and just hit him 2 times in the jaw, and your friends then break you up, then thats it, and if worst comes to worst(like he breaks though your friends), just get u and ur friends to rumble him :P

Droopy
January 4, 2005, 6:55 pm
Could you repeat that MOFO NOFO? Becouse I didn understand a word of it.

karmazon
January 5, 2005, 12:26 am
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssaulttheres a page on karmazon's website where a guy is cumming in his own hand. W T F?

If you don't understand than get a translator

nazikilla
January 5, 2005, 1:01 am
my family owns plenty of weapons in real life. we live in the country where shotguns are common.

Magniitude
January 5, 2005, 1:50 am
So how much time do you have before this fight? Whats the guy himself like? Is he big, strong, definately gonna kill you? Considering theat you're asking us for advice says that you might be unsure whether you can beat this guy, so describe him a bit.

AerialAssault
January 5, 2005, 5:02 am
i was really just trying to get advice on how to avoid a fight. i could fight back, but he'd still kick my ass. hes about 4 inches taller than me, but hes kinda skinny. i went a back to school today and i saw him and he wasnt threatening me, but you could cut the tension with a knife. i just hope it blows over but i really dont want him to think i told on him.

SuperKill
January 5, 2005, 8:58 am
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssaulttry to get me to fight and ruins my reputation that i've worked Oh-so-hard on.
reputation rofl.. what a geek.

The Geologist
January 5, 2005, 9:15 am
AA...seriously. If you didn't tell on him, you have nothing to worry about. In the long run this will be but one memory along the way, and you'll figure out that it doesn't really mean squat in the end. You'll be just fine man.

Toumaz
January 5, 2005, 10:10 am
...Or the end of the way.

Naah, JK. I agree with Geo.

MOFO NOFO
January 5, 2005, 2:19 pm
... KILL BLOOD VIOLENCE DEATH ... yes my words of wisdom

Chakra
January 5, 2005, 3:16 pm
..man, what an anti-climax.

ignore the preteen anarchist cookbook jockey below. Bloody idiot.

totalcommander
January 5, 2005, 3:16 pm
22 WAYS TO KILL A MAN WITH YOUR BARE HANDS

"Free my hands and I'll varnish this floor with your brains!"

Sometimes when you are threatened with physical violence, a weapon to defend yourself with is not always available. Your hands, however, are always with you, and can be as lethal as any weapon.

Below is a list of attacks that police are instructed not to employ, as they may prove deadly.

1. TEMPLE - A very susceptibile vital spot. If struck with sufficient force, may cause unconsciousness or death.

2. NASION - This is the summit of the nose. If struck with sufficient force may cause death.

3. PHILTRUM - This is the area between the upper lip and the bottom of the nose. Attack to this area may also cause unconsciousness or death.

4. HOOK TO JAW - A powerful hook punch to the front side of jaw may snap an enemy's neck. Fatal.

5. ADAM'S APPLE - A sharp blow here may cause enemy to asphyxiate.

6. SOLAR PLEXUS - The small of back. May cause death.

7. TESTICLES - The strong, focused pain of a viscious low blow may cause shock, resulting in death.

8. BASE OF CEREBELLUM - A powerful blow to the nape of the neck, causing mortal damage.

9. COCCYX - A powerful blow to the tail bone. Fatal.

10. FULL NELSON - Stand behind the enemy, put your arms under his, and lock your hands behind his head. Bending the neck forward may either break neck, asphyxiate enemy, or cut of supply of spinal fluid to brain, causing brain damage or death.

11. HALF NELSON - Again, standing behind enemy, but one arm is used to pin one of enemy's arms.

12. BRAIN BUSTER - Bend enemy over towards you, placing him in a headlock. Grab the back of his belt, and haul him into the air, vertical, upside-down. Allow yourself to fall backward, landing on your enemy's head, which will absorb your combined weight. Most effective on concrete or gravel.

13. RUSSIAN OMELET - Cross enemy's legs. Fold enemy by pinning his shoulders to ground upside-down and placing his legs above him. Sit on his legs, folding the base of the spine. Fatal.

14. HEART PUNCH - A strongman's attack, it is simply a powerful blow to the heart. (Many years ago, the wrestler Ox killed an opposing wrestler with this attack.)

15. UPPERCUT - An upward strike to the bottom of the jaw with the heel of the hand, causing the enemy's head to snap backward. May shatter vertabrae. Fatal.

16. ABDOMEN - A substantial blow to this area may rupture a vital organ, causing death.

17. RIB CAGE - A viscious shattering of the rib cage may cause grave internal bleeding.

18. HEAD-TO-WALL PUNCH - A swift, hard, cold-cock punch to an enemy's face while he is standing near a wall may drive his head into it, causing the back of the skull to shatter fatally.

19. PINNED DROP KICK - Standing behind enemy, holding his arms straight back. A drop kick to the back without releasing arms may severe spine, causing death.

20. HEAD WRENCH - Grabbing an enemy's head by the mouth and the back of the skull, then twisting with a sudden, violent jerk to rend vertabrae, may easily cause death.

21. CHOKE HOLD - Once a favorite of law enforcement officials, has often proved deadly. The right arm goes over the enemy's right shoulder, and grips the back of the head. The left arm comes over his left shoulder, reaches across neck, and grabs own right forearm. With enough pressure applied, causes brain damage or death.

22. HEAD YANK - Bend enemy forward, grab head, and pull back with convincing force. May seperate delicate vertebrae, causing death. 

could this help you???

-Total Commander

Rhombus
January 5, 2005, 3:34 pm
I'd rather just rip out his heart and eat it, but what do i know, im an ogre.

Famine
January 5, 2005, 8:49 pm
quote: ahahahaha pathetic liber.. pathetic.. you can just admit you're an idiot and still that comment will be smarter then what you just said.

Your a [IMAGE]ing idiot too SK. You dont even know why you would pull your hair back for a fight.

Deleted User
January 5, 2005, 8:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by The Geologist In the long run this will be but one memory along the way, and you'll figure out that it doesn't really mean squat in the end. You'll be just fine man.

Or it could always end up being one of those horribly traumatizing experiences that forces you to become cross-dressing pedophile and you have to go on the Dr. Phil show every week. But who knows?

Vijchtidoodah
January 5, 2005, 9:13 pm
total, since when is a blow to either the testicles or the coccyx fatal? The only ill effects are sterilization and maybe partial paralyzation from the few nerves that run around the coccyx.

papasurf31
January 5, 2005, 9:29 pm
You WILL NOT fight this guy. He'll forget about it, you'll forget about, you'll both move on with your lives. 20 years from now, you'll be seeing him at some dumb reunion and [IMAGE] together. There's nothing to worry about. Asshat.

SuperKill
January 5, 2005, 9:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by Faminequote: ahahahaha pathetic liber.. pathetic.. you can just admit you're an idiot and still that comment will be smarter then what you just said.

Your a [IMAGE]ing idiot too SK. You dont even know why you would pull your hair back for a fight.

maybe i can handle myself pretty well enough NOT to care about how is my hair arranged?
maybe i'll know what to do when someone will grab my hair like a little b1tch when i'm fighting him? yes, i do.
the last thing i worry about when i fight is my hair you stupid homo. i bet you wear helmets when you're sensing danger aswell.

The Geologist
January 5, 2005, 9:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by Swazo
Or it could always end up being one of those horribly traumatizing experiences that forces you to become cross-dressing pedophile and you have to go on the Dr. Phil show every week. But who knows?

That's cause by other sorts of trauma...this is a little trouble at school. Hell, he's worried about his damn reputation! Nice try..

Famine
January 6, 2005, 2:18 am
quote:maybe i'll know what to do when someone will grab my hair like a little b1tch when i'm fighting him? yes, i do.
the last thing i worry about when i fight is my hair you stupid homo. i bet you wear helmets when you're sensing danger aswell.

You [IMAGE]ing idiot...long hair gets in your eyes. That is why he suggested it...not to look "cool" or "suave" but so it doesnt get in the way.

Cookie.
January 6, 2005, 2:46 am
Man you guys suck at fighting, always... and i mean always go by this guide..

Part 1
http://ejmas.com/jnc/jncart_barton-wright_0200.htm
Part 2
http://ejmas.com/jnc/jncart_barton-wright_0400.htm

Techniques for all possible confrontations involving canes!
Use this tool wisely my friend...
[IMAGE]

Milkman Dan
January 6, 2005, 3:20 am
whoa old school

try to avoid fighting him but if it ends up like you have to just attack first and try to make him regret wanting to fight you and maybe he'll run off

The Geologist
January 6, 2005, 3:25 am
It's apparently already blown over.

Deleted User
January 6, 2005, 3:37 am
Well I dunno, fighting in school can lead to bad things. Look at Columbine...

Vijchtidoodah
January 6, 2005, 3:52 am
That wasn't fighting in school, that was two people who got pissed off because they were picked on and ignored simply because they were different.

Milkman Dan
January 6, 2005, 5:02 am
duh im stoopid

frogboy
January 6, 2005, 5:40 am
Damn straight.

SuperKill
January 6, 2005, 10:22 am
rofl famine.. ooo hair got in my eyes!! hold up hold up stop the fight!!

goddamn panzy.

Famine
January 6, 2005, 9:24 pm
Idiot...you tie it back so it wont effect your fighting...

It helps in most activities...but isn't necessary.

Jello
January 6, 2005, 10:48 pm
Look at yourselves, arguing over hair while Areial Assault is probably getting his ass kicked...shame...

SuperKill
January 6, 2005, 11:32 pm
famine you are indeed a wussy-ass b!tch.
i'll explain tomorrow.. tired now.

Famine
January 7, 2005, 12:19 am
I dont do it...but there is logic behind it.

totalcommander
January 7, 2005, 6:27 pm
:Vijchtidoodah
you could severly paralyze him with a kick in the balls
if you dont belive me the dont se so many action movies

about the coccyx isnt paralyze enough you could easyly kill the
guy after that

btw i think you should wait, try to avoid him. if he realy is
going to knock the hell out of you he will find you and then you you
can kick his arsss

LazehBoi
January 8, 2005, 12:43 pm
You guys can't actually talk to teachers about this? Sucks to be in the American education system, then.

quote:
Ever heard of "When you don't have anything to say, it is better to say nothing", Lupus?

It's actually "If you don't have anything positive to say, it is better to say nothing".