( search forums )
The Vote Kick function
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
You Got KIlled
January 3, 2005, 8:52 pm
I don't know about everyone in here but the noobs in some servers really piss me off sometimes. If you start doing to good it takes two seconds for them to start a vote kick. I was just briefly in a DM server killing everyone (i have the demo) and then when I was at about 20 kills or so they kicked, the moment the vote kick was started I was gone. Now here is the thing I don't like. The fact that you are banned forever from the server, not "kick" as the name suggests, but a ban. I can understand it if the person had been previously vote kicked before, but your banned right off the bat. This is entirely unfair because some people get banned from their favorite servers, or the servers with the lowest ping. I am just asking that something be done about this ban for your first vote kick. It should either be temporary (like a ping or flood kick) or you don't get a permnant ban till after a certain amount of votekicks.

Thanks
YGK

Denacke
January 3, 2005, 8:58 pm
Vote kick "You Got Killed" from the forums.

*F12* *F12*

Spectral
January 3, 2005, 8:59 pm
...i always thought it was 15 minutes.

DNA.styx
January 3, 2005, 9:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by You Got KIlled I am just asking that something be done about this ban for your first vote kick. It should either be temporary (like a ping or flood kick) or you don't get a permnant ban till after a certain amount of votekicks.
Moved to suggestions forum

MikeShinoda.pheonix
January 3, 2005, 9:15 pm
nope, its a ban.

Spectral
January 3, 2005, 9:38 pm
mmm well in that case, good suggestion.

Marbire
January 3, 2005, 9:46 pm
I agree that something needs to be done........ When I'm playing in a pub, and that damn vote kick thing keeps popping up, sometimes I just hit 12 to get that [IMAGE] over with, so I can keep playing. Then an innocent person gets banned just cause soime idiot kept vote kicking him.

And when I try to hit a key fast, my finger usually lands on F12 first....