( search forums )
My maps
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
M
October 18, 2002, 5:02 pm
Download my maps at http://www.geocities.com/waypointman/Mapsbyme.html and tell me what do you tink about them.

RoVeRken
October 18, 2002, 5:04 pm
if you want them uploaded on [URL] send them to RoVeRken@hotmail.com

Darth Lord
October 18, 2002, 5:39 pm
I'm finishing a very simple map (thx to ArcWolf, with bot support) and i'll send it to your site, and on the forum.
(very very simple map)

ArcWolf
October 18, 2002, 7:04 pm
That was just a learner map, I didnt set it up to be played Darth Lord. If I had set it up to be played I would have sent it to you with much more bot support then what is on it. Unless you added more waypoints to it...

M
October 18, 2002, 7:55 pm
Sorry guys but my web site is closed if you want you can put the download link in my forum in the online section games.

RoVeRken
October 18, 2002, 7:58 pm
M send it to me and i'll up it ...

M
October 18, 2002, 8:12 pm
I have closed by myself i get bored of making waypoints for pod-bot,soldat maping and opf maping and also i have to go to school i have tests the next week [V]

Darth Lord
October 18, 2002, 9:28 pm
ArcWolf, i'm working on the bots points, i'm adding more, adding path 2, i'm just trying to see what i can do.
(I tried with a friend and 4 bots, that was nice)

RoVeRken
October 18, 2002, 10:56 pm
i've got school to, so then you understand why it's so hard to keep the site updated ;p but i think i'm doing quiet well :p

M
October 22, 2002, 8:06 pm
Hey what do you think about my maps?

RoVeRken
October 22, 2002, 8:13 pm
i would know if you would send them ;p

Flanagan
October 22, 2002, 9:26 pm
RoVeRken
Get off your lazy arse and go out and find maps, If you want all the maps, you have to go find them.

RoVeRken
October 22, 2002, 11:28 pm
lol, srry but i have got already enough work with the submitted maps, sometimes i take the time to find maps on the forums, and other map sites, and well, they are lucky ... but i also go to school, and i also need to study, and i'm also not always sitting behind my PC, so please understand that I do have other things to do then searching the internet for soldat maps, if people want to distribute their maps, then i think they may do something for it too ...

Flanagan
October 22, 2002, 11:47 pm
I have school too, don't bitch about it. I don't always sit behind my PC, I work part time 20+ hours a week. I don't think it matters to people if you host their maps, because it was your goal to host them. You should decide if you want to host them by trying them out.

Psyl3ntShad0w
October 23, 2002, 1:21 am
soldat maps hideout needs staff :-P

RoVeRken
October 23, 2002, 12:26 pm
Flanagan, agreed, but i CAN'T put all the maps on one site by my own, you can try if you think you can do it better ...
so yeah, the site needs staff, but if soldat maps hideout needs staff, it needs php :p, an administrator section ... and that's why i want to work on Soldat Maps Hideout v2.0