( search forums )
Boogie Man Bug
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
IDF-RIPsta
January 4, 2005, 9:52 am
There are so many stupid suggestions here, so I figured I'll have a go at making the most useless suggestion ever... behold...

When playing against the Boogie Man bot, he is unable to kill you when you crouch on leveled terrain.

It very important to fix this profound bug in its character, in order to enjoy the bot experience more.

Please fix this quick!!! It ruins the game!!!

KeFear
January 4, 2005, 11:03 am
OH MAN! It is true!!!!!!! I tried it! :D LOL! but it is because of the chainsaw-bug.
Poor Boogie Man :(

Deleted User
January 4, 2005, 8:49 pm
Or perhaps he sees that you kneel before him, so he has mercy on your head...
..........Nah.......just fix the bug..

Alamo
January 4, 2005, 9:14 pm
And you could post it in the bugs section because it is... a bug, obviously.

Magniitude
January 4, 2005, 9:27 pm
you can take on tons of boogie men at a time and you wont get killed. Unless they manage to get a gun...

Is is because they don't aim downwards?

Deleted User
January 4, 2005, 10:06 pm
It's because they're afraid of cutting off their shins. It's not always easy to run and swing down with a chainsaw at the same time.

papasurf31
January 4, 2005, 10:21 pm
boogiemen auto aim with their chainsaws (on impossible setting). IE, it's always pointed towards you. The glitch is that the chainsaw doesn't do any damage. It's the are directly behind the chainsaw, in the opposite direction that does the damage.

IDF-RIPsta
January 5, 2005, 4:39 am
Yes.. it's kind of a bug. But seeing so many topics on this forum that equal this one in importance, I felt that I had to post it here...

Besides, it will take weeks until Mighty Meandor sees this topic to move it...

Captain Ben
January 5, 2005, 7:49 am
i feel dissapointed now...
i thought it was skill when i army rolled under boogie man and did'nt get any damage.
still fun, though

Will
January 5, 2005, 1:50 pm
boogie man is lame.... this just makes him more lame.

CamBot
January 6, 2005, 2:38 am
Poor boogie. If you play with just knives and hold down the shoot buttton the computers will back away from you. I was playing with just knives to practice my aiming and when me and another bot were next to eachother, he just stood there and backed up as I tried to go near.