( search forums )
Unjustified ban?
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
Deleted User
January 4, 2005, 5:16 pm
Yes, it's Marine, and today I'd like to start by saying your ban system must be messed up or something, because I was banned on the eighteenth for two weeks, and two weeks from the eighteenth was the second, and today's the fourth, so you better look into that, and bake me a pie.

Oh yea, and to all you little crybabies out there who go, "OMG JUST EMAIL A MOD," I'd like you to inform DNA.styx for me that he does not have an e-mail in his profile for me to access, and I'd like to congratulate the creators of this forum for implementing a wonderful feature that does not let me view people's profiles when I'm banned (or, in effect, logged out). Therefore, even if Styx did have an e-mail address in his profile, I wouldn't have been able to see it.

First off, swearing. I was banned two weeks for swearing. I ask you this: Is swearing inappropriete in a game where you run around with chainsaws and automatic weapons, killing people, mutilating and peeing on their corpses when they're dead? I honestly don't think it is. I think if you're going to ban people for swearing, you could be a little consistent by adding one of those big red smileys with a CENSORED in his mouth, and put that over the Soldat everytime he gets killed or shot. THATS consistency.

And someone's going to say, "Well, it's for all the younger members of our communities." You know what? How many nine year olds are playing this game? Hm? And really, if someone's parent is so concerned about their child viewing (censored) swear words on an online forum, why the hell are they letting them play this type of game!? Really, parents, lets have some consistency here...

Another thing: OH GOD NO, MARINE SWEARED!!! But guess what, buddy? THE SWEAR WORDS ARE CENSORED! With that lovely little red smiley whos got a big CENSORED in his mouth. So who cares? Does it make my thread look yucky with all the little red men? If so, why are you even in it? Does it stress you out imagining what word it is? Please.

And Styx banned me for TWO WEEKS instead of one, since I was gone? Dude, that's just messed up. See now, if I didn't tell you I was leaving, I would have gotten a weeklong ban. But since I was in the mountains for a week, even if you banned me for one week, even if you didn't, I would still have not replied for a week. Think about it.

And now, there are PLENTY of other things you should take care of. I mean, why are you banning someone for swearing (when the swear words are censored ._.) and not banning other people for harrassing other users? Making sexually explicit comments? Why? A little consistency please, Styx.

Ok, I've got more if anyone even replies to this (though I know styx will probably lock it). But if styx wants to talk about this in private (though there's nothing more to talk about, the "Damage" has been done) PM me your email or AIM and we can talk.

Whatever. I'm out.