( search forums )
Cross-over Comic:
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Deleted User
January 6, 2005, 5:22 pm
I've been seeing a lot of comics popping up lately, so I decided to give it a shot. Sorry the file size is so big. It's not even a long comic and it's bigger than some movies out there. If someone can tell me how to make it smaller I will.

Edit:New smaller file, thanks Wassow and Chakra
(4.3 mb to 94.8kb....whoa...)

Swazo's Comic

Deleted User
January 6, 2005, 5:51 pm
Dont make it a .bmp there huge. something like .png of .jpg or .gif

Very good and funny btw.

Chakra
January 6, 2005, 6:01 pm
Apparently it's about Duckhunt, Wassow tells me in irc. Alas I never had a snes. Nice comic though! Should get a website for all these comics floating about.

And yeah, Jpg, Gif, Png, all good formats of pictures that'll compress the size with a degree of quality.

Did you just Jasc's Paint Shop Pro? I imagine even with other graphic editors it's the same: click save, then from the list click what format of picture you'd like it saved to (default is usually .bmp, like this comic). Theres alot to choose from usually, but stick to jpg or png, then select 'options' to fiddle with the compression-to-quality ratio to find that fine balance of size and image quality.

Deleted User
January 6, 2005, 6:06 pm
Ok thanks. I've put up a new, smaller .jpg version. I don't really know much about photo-editing other than how to use the basics.

Deleted User
January 6, 2005, 8:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by ChakraApparently it's about Duckhunt, Wassow tells me in irc. Alas I never had a snes. Nice comic though! Should get a website for all these comics floating about.

And yeah, Jpg, Gif, Png, all good formats of pictures that'll compress the size with a degree of quality.

Did you just Jasc's Paint Shop Pro? I imagine even with other graphic editors it's the same: click save, then from the list click what format of picture you'd like it saved to (default is usually .bmp, like this comic). Theres alot to choose from usually, but stick to jpg or png, then select 'options' to fiddle with the compression-to-quality ratio to find that fine balance of size and image quality.

[nintendofanboy]Duckhunt is for NES[/nintendofanboy]

Messiah
January 6, 2005, 10:38 pm
ROFL, Thats good, nice job Creat more!!! Please!@#%$

Deleted User
January 6, 2005, 10:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by MessiahROFL, Thats good, nice job Creat more!!! Please!@#%$

AH! But I don't know how to Creat! Does it involve a Crate?

..But yeah I'll be making more, lots more. I am the king of free time.

AnzX Vi3t
January 7, 2005, 12:46 am
funny lol "crap recoil" lmao thats pretty good comic

Chakra
January 7, 2005, 1:21 am
quote:Originally posted by Swazo
Edit:New smaller file, thanks Wassow and Chakra
(4.3 mb to 94.8kb....whoa...)

*sniff* ...they grow up so fast.

Keep up the good work amigo.

Liquid Metal
January 7, 2005, 3:16 am
Lol, simple but funny. Good job

Unlucky 13
January 7, 2005, 4:13 am
LOL! Thats funny, mix duckhunt and Soldat, GJ

Taxista
January 7, 2005, 2:33 pm
funny one :D

Aquarius
January 7, 2005, 3:35 pm
Hahahahahaha I had the game on NES many years ago! GJ! :D

liquidis x snake
January 8, 2005, 12:13 am
Very nice idea, good work!

Kazuki
January 8, 2005, 1:29 am
Hah, I used to have that game as well. I played it back in the 4-year-old days, and my uncle would teach me how to shoot. Great connection. :D

Deleted User
January 8, 2005, 9:30 pm
I still play it from time to time, but i'm cheap and I stand right next to the screen. I can't aim worth sh*t. Thanks for the compliments guys! WEEE!! Back to the drawing board!

Azn Assassin
April 30, 2005, 5:41 pm
Of course the annoying dog has to be there =D