( search forums )
FOOTBALL : -)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
ada89
January 20, 2003, 1:35 am
This my first editpro map....this is just for testers...no waypoint...and not fully finish cause it is 0.5. It spose to be ctf, i will update it later. To be honest,i copy this idea from Darac awesome idea...so thanks 2 u

I will be back after a week or longer and this is the last night i be in the forum cause i have conection problem...so see ya later after a weak or 2

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] football.jpg22.95 KB

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] football0.5.zip5.43 KB

I hope u all like it.........later.....[:D]

High
January 20, 2003, 2:26 am
ada89: a WHOLE WEEK...o man...btw...this map is cool....!

ada89
January 20, 2003, 2:34 am
Thanks high.....now is 2.33am....tommorow will be school...and i am going ro sleep...laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

Darac
January 20, 2003, 9:51 am
so let me get this straight... you like this map high.... yet all he has done is created somethign and then copyed it and mirrored it, it has no bots and there for no game play.... yet you think this map is cool and my one.... isnt. well thats ummm understandable (?)

by the way ada89, its great that you'd like to use my idea i guess thats what i like to do, move the whole map making thing forward. :)
and it is a good start so far, would like to see the final one... but im yet to see how that ties in with... what was it, fooball?

High
January 20, 2003, 9:18 pm
Darac: no...it looks better...like the stuff insdie the map looks better...like more shading and such...