( search forums )
Soldat Infiltration Campaign (SIC)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Ideas / Discussions
Darkspirit
January 8, 2005, 2:39 am
Hi guys. I'm looking for people who can do great maps because i want to start an Infiltration campaign. The campaign maps will be underwater. If you want to help me, [SoB]Darkspirit, please add me on MSN Messenger. My e-mail adress is anthoxique@hotmail.com. I will explain you like what the campaign will look like and how it will work. Finally, if you want to visit my clan website, here's the adress: www.freewebs.com/sob_clan/ (SoB DON'Tmean Son of B1tches OK??). See you later :)

Fangus Deef
January 8, 2005, 5:03 am
this isnt in the right section. someone ought move it to the right one >:P
can you go a little more in depth with what it is you're planning? and how do you mean to implement an underwater feel?

Rambo_6
January 8, 2005, 5:36 am
Its not really that realistic with the underwaterness, it actually looks pretty crap...

Darkspirit
January 8, 2005, 2:18 pm
Yeah but if i want to do it underwater i will try to change soldiers with POA Editor and give them a suit for underwater, a kit for breathing and underwater jets (the jet will be set to maximum at each mission) it will be more realistic=P. But the little prob is its very hard change soldiers and ppl who wants to have it must download it before playing. Well, only me and my clan will play in and players who helps for the maps too.

OK, now i will explain like what the campaign will look like. First at the beginning of all the missions, it will have a non-realistic text showing what the red team should do in the mission they are. So i will explain like what the mpas will look like to the ones who want to help bcuz it will be too long explain all the missions... so NOW it will be realistic ;)