( search forums )
Voting Problems
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Green Barret
January 8, 2005, 7:57 pm
I know this has been discussed before, hundreds of times but this is really frustrating now! I just can't bear it! I have been banned on 8 servers now for no reason at all. I really have no place to play except in some laggy server. I live in Korea, so US and Europe servers are too laggy for me to play in.
I was playing on a Japanese server, the last lag free server i can still join, then this guy named David Beckham(sp?) comes in starts accusing me for cheating. I have never cheated im my whole life in any game(once tried to in Quake2 when i was 8 years old, but i was too young to know how it worked) and I felt really angry. He kept saying why am i cheating and he said i was using a ruger cheat. In fact, i had mastered the ruger and during the time, i had even filled up the whole screen with ruger kills.
Anyway, I said its called skill and practice with the ruger, its easy and fun to use, just aim. He kept on saying i was cheating and he got me banned! And the funny thing is, there was a knife hacker in there, and i said to kick him they didn't while they ban me for no reason.
What i dont really don't understand is why are Soldat players these days accusing people for cheating when all they aren't? This has really gotten on my nerves.
Soldat has gotten irritating since 1.2.1 because of the voting system. I highly praise MM for all his work(over 2 1/2 years of creating and fixing this game, profit-free!) but I really think something should be done with this outright wrong banning. Now i really have no place to play... and I'm really tired to continue. Played since 1.1.2, and its has never gotten more annoying.
I know im not the only guy with these problems. What are your thoughts on a better voting system?

b00stA
January 8, 2005, 8:15 pm
Votekick spamming
Is that the usual way u get kicked too?

Topic locked.