( search forums )
Moving polygons, new guns ect...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Darkspirit
January 8, 2005, 9:31 pm
OK GUYS i read all ur comments but well when i created this topic my head was somewhere else i know its crazy grim reaper, ice god and toxic creature mode but trust me invulnerability can be accepted if there is already invisibility (predator) and running shoes can be accepted bcuz its realistic run fast so forget A-BOMB, Firemines all these guns are unfair and rocket launcher.. there is already M72. Forget tank and helicopter...

caytchen
January 8, 2005, 9:46 pm
There is a Rocket Launcher. Its name is LAW

Sprocket
January 8, 2005, 9:46 pm
that must be the second most stupid ideas ever...

play worms..

Enemy
January 8, 2005, 9:47 pm
In one moment u r going to be spammed by negative and conservative ppl who love soldat as it is...
Anyway.. I think the idea's u come's up with r cool... But I've also played with the idea about a soldat "battlefield mode", and I don't think it would be a good idea to mix up these 2 games... Because it would be to laggy, and to ugly (espesialy when the tanks, airplane, helicopter, or whatever turns arround to drive in another direction)

Enemy
January 8, 2005, 9:49 pm
I was to slowly the negative spam has alredy begun... lol

DT
January 8, 2005, 10:06 pm
Shut it jedi boy
Use search its your friend...
soldat is a fun SIMPLE 2D shooting game

Liber_Lupus
January 8, 2005, 10:36 pm
what...the...[IMAGE]

MOFO NOFO
January 8, 2005, 11:41 pm
umm, i agree with running shoes, but its also called speed hack.. so there will be speed hackers everywhere :S .. and .. what the [IMAGE]

The Geologist
January 8, 2005, 11:47 pm
Enemy...we don't have to be conservative to think these ideas are crap, considering that most of them have been suggested so many times they're pretty much jokes by now. No vehicles! Oh, and try that edit button...double posting is bad.

Sorry Dark...better luck next time.

Michal
January 9, 2005, 12:36 am
quote:Originally posted by Liber_Lupuswhat...the...[IMAGE]
Agreed.

Darkspirit
January 9, 2005, 2:19 am
yeah ok its me the topicmaster ;) ok i will remove ice god, grim reaper and toxic creature from my ideas i wuz just busy this afternoon and wrote my ideas in row and i quitted so i agree it can be cool but not realistic at all. Well there is predator then guess invvulnerability can be accepted and running shoes its realistic too u run fast...

About the vehicles, remove the tank because when there is a little hill the tank can fall on his head and after its not usable but why not put 1 helicopters in maps made in long and without roof to move faster?

About the new guns,remove firemines bcuz it will rush a lot and A-BOMB Launcher is too strong too. And about the Rocket Launcher i know there is already the M72 but this is a good idea anyway . It will be a primary weapon then it will reload really faster but the missile will be slower than the M72 one. so we will rediscuss bout that later and give me ur opinions...

paramud
January 9, 2005, 2:36 am
heard of teh "EDIT BUTTON"? you can remove crap from your post yourself! its really amazing!

Isengoth
January 9, 2005, 7:37 am
... Darkspirit, you are a disgrace to the all Canadians.

IDF-RIPsta
January 9, 2005, 9:54 am
Any topic with the word "Etcetera" in it, is bound to be locked.

Captain Ben
January 9, 2005, 10:33 am
BLAME CANADA!!!
just kidding....
BLAME CANADIAN SOLDAT PLAYERS!!!
just kidding... almost

Keron Cyst
January 10, 2005, 1:12 am
quote:Originally posted by Darkspirit... rocket launcher [is unfair].. there is already M72....
Uh, I think you mean the M79 Grenade Launcher. The LAW is the M72... and the rocket flies much farther than a grenade could ever be launched, not mentioning the lighter gravity. There're differences, you know :-P

Tribersman-FR
January 12, 2005, 3:07 pm
lol ...
stupid suggestion :
who wanna a HL² gravity-gun :D ?

MOFO NOFO
January 12, 2005, 3:53 pm
Darkspirit: 2 words.... Spell .... Check...

CK
January 12, 2005, 4:48 pm
Hehehe, sorry, I'm all for making (particular, as in not universal) modifications to Soldat, but it seems to me as if you've played too much Heli Attack 2. (A Flash game on Miniclip.com for those who don't know) Do us and yourself a favor and keep the suggestions a bit more realistic than this. 4 different powerups is enough, immortality included; if you want to make modifications, make them to the way the game works. Moving polygons (or groups of them) is actually a good idea; it would make elevators and such possible in maps. Helicopters is again a bit of a ripoff and would probably be a b**** to code. Not that the elevators wouldn't be, but they would have a more practical application.
Back to the drawin' board, Dark.
Sorry mate.

CK