( search forums )
The Snipers in the Deathmatches
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
SilencedAsshole
January 12, 2005, 10:59 pm
Long time ago I remember of Barret players kickin everybodys ass on a FULL DM server. They hit everytime and their Grenades always hit target. Where did they go? Are there still some ass kicking Snipers that even enjoy to rule on DM servers? Snipers say:YEEEEEEAAAAH!

DT
January 12, 2005, 11:02 pm
nope they ran away because of blink

SilencedAsshole
January 12, 2005, 11:04 pm
I did never find out what this bink actually is and how worse it makes the Barret! Is it really that bad? CanĀ“t you aim any more as soon as you get hit?

Tavy
January 12, 2005, 11:57 pm
You can aim, and blink doesn't really effect you too much, just aim for the mid section and blink will have a minimal effect. Arr!
It isn't really that bad, IMHO.

exPlosivo
January 13, 2005, 12:00 am
Real snipers don't get hit. So it's not a problem. And even if they do get hit, they usually have an exit plan, and jet away. So yeah, there are still some good snipers out there.

Alakhai
January 13, 2005, 12:57 pm
mah I never used barret in dm.. but i don't think it's for the bink effect.. it's alwais easy with barret. I opt coz there isn't funny with it.

Meandor
January 13, 2005, 4:04 pm
Dude stop making retarded threads. You just play in shabby servers where people can't use barret and lose to the first random ak/minimi/w/e newbie that comes.
And as Ala said, barret is not fun in DM.

b00stA
January 13, 2005, 4:06 pm
If you *have* to create topics like this, do it in the lounge or even better, in the bash pit.