( search forums )
Hitman 2 Mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
BManx2000
January 14, 2005, 3:44 am
This is a mod of the game Hitman 2. It includes weapons, sounds, gostek, and registered and non-registered interfaces. Hitman 2 doesn't have a grenade launcher, rocket launcher, or minigun, so I left those weapons the same, but I did redo them. Also, there are 5 alternate weapons that replace 5 of the weapons that are default soldat weapons. I made this mod using the resize method. I think there were some hitman mods before, but they were lost in the void of the forum upload system.

Note that weapon names are (mostly) the real names, not hitman's names.
Default weapons:
[IMAGE]

Alternate weapons:
[IMAGE]

Non-registered interface:
[IMAGE]

Registered interface:
[IMAGE]

Gostek:
[IMAGE]
Gostek darkens the clothes, changes the shoes and hands to black, adds a slightly noticeable dark line to the head for eyes, changes the gold chain and dog tags to a red tie, and changes the hat to sunglasses. I didn't make the clothes black because it would make team games nightmarish.

Download here:
http://www.geocities.com/bmanhitmanmod/hitman2mod.zip

Iowa.
January 14, 2005, 3:53 am
Wow. This has to be the most beautiful mod I have seen in a long time.

The M79 seems to be funny around the butt of the gun. And, the M4 seems a tad bit to stubby? The Walther is the most beautiful one I have seen.I am downloading this. I love the interface. Excuse me, but is it the one from the real game? Nice idea for the sunglasses though.

Graphics: 9/10
Sound: N/A
Originality: 8.5/10
Overall: 8.75/10.

Beautiful mod. I can't wait for more. Will we be seeing any updates?

The Geologist
January 14, 2005, 4:37 am
Looks very good, but I have one slight problem with it...I'd rather have the non-registered interface because of all the stuff cluttering up the upper right hand portion of my screen with the registered interface. Still a very good looking mod..I may get it and use another interface instead to remedy the problem. GJ!

MOFO NOFO
January 14, 2005, 9:34 am
omfg... nice one :)

blackdevil0742
January 14, 2005, 11:24 am
GOOD!!!
looks very nice

Ripper.
January 14, 2005, 2:46 pm
Im not playing Hitman 2.. but this mod is cool anyway :p

Deleted User
January 14, 2005, 3:05 pm
Quite hard to read the yellow text on the interface. :\

BManx2000
January 14, 2005, 4:15 pm
I know, I wish you could change the color of the text for custom interfaces. I could get rid of the white bar under the weapon text...

damnnation
January 14, 2005, 5:45 pm
best hitman-mod ive seen till now *GJ*

Teh Panda
January 14, 2005, 5:46 pm
Damnation = Hitman fan. Im such a poemist.

damnnation
January 14, 2005, 7:43 pm
ehehhe :p

papasurf31
January 14, 2005, 7:44 pm
the name of the weapon and the weapon ammo amount are hard to see against the white background and i think the grnades should have a different appearance on the interface. The m4 and aks both look a bit off. Other than that...sheer genius.

Sam
January 15, 2005, 2:38 pm
Nice, my hitman mod got lost because of the forum upload system, but it wasnt any good anyway. Good job, although i like my interface better.

Rambo_6
January 15, 2005, 11:10 pm
Good, job, although you really could have made the Minigun my fave Hitman 2 gun - TEH M60!!!!1 It has a 100-bullet clip capacity too, you know.

Or was it 200?

PokePunkz
January 16, 2005, 1:28 am
Hmm, no offense or anything, but that looks a bit like you took the images straight from another image, resized, shaded a bit differently and changed target color/textured the guns and called them your own, that or you're just that good :) GJ if they're genuine :)

Messiah
January 16, 2005, 3:30 am
VERY! NICE OMG! I DOWNLOAD! [Spams *Download Link]

Sam
January 16, 2005, 3:07 pm
quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6 Good, job, although you really could have made the Minigun my fave Hitman 2 gun - TEH M60!!!!1 It has a 100-bullet clip capacity too, you know.

Or was it 200?

quote:Originally posted by PokePunkzHmm, no offense or anything, but that looks a bit like you took the images straight from another image, resized, shaded a bit differently and changed target color/textured the guns and called them your own, that or you're just that good :) GJ if they're genuine :)

He did:
quote:Originally posted by BManx2000I made this mod using the resize method.

BManx2000
January 16, 2005, 3:31 pm
Yes, but I collected all the weapons in hitman and took screenshots of them in the garden shed, so don't say it didn't take any effort :P

quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6 Good, job, although you really could have made the Minigun my fave Hitman 2 gun - TEH M60!!!!1 It has a 100-bullet clip capacity too, you know.

Then what would the minimi be?

PokePunkz
January 17, 2005, 1:04 am
Ah ok, but still, nice looking mod sir :)
I'd have to say for resizing and stuff 9/10, and for effort ... eh you collected em 5/10 :P lol