( search forums )
Stunts and Commentary[movie]
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Kazuki
January 15, 2005, 5:11 am
Hm, sorry, guys, no opening speech this time (woohoo!). Just watch and tell me what ya think. ;D This is the first movie of its kind.

Download: Stunts and Commentary (26MB)

[IMAGE]

Make sure to watch the credits. :D

Edit: I'm sorry about the cursing in this movie, but the whole movie would be gone without the attitude, if you know what I mean. =| Hope it's not too big of a deal.

The Geologist
January 15, 2005, 5:16 am
Edit: Link fixed...currently watching movie.

Edit 2: Great movie! One of my favorite songs too. ^_^ Great job on the credits...all I could do was bob my head/upper torso to the side.

Kazuki
January 15, 2005, 5:16 am
Hm? Works for me. :D Had to edit it a couple times the first time I posted this. :P

Edit: Hahah. ^^

FliesLikeABrick
January 15, 2005, 5:26 am
yeah the link was my fault, fricking case-sensitive linux webserver at school right now.

Kazuki
January 15, 2005, 5:29 am
Heehee, I didn't do my job on the visual part of this, but none of this was planned, so you can't blame me for it. What I have recorded remains unchanged. Well, it's still funny. :D

lieroguy
January 15, 2005, 6:04 am
Funny, I liked the stunts. The commentary was barely understandable, though. Considering it was TS, that's probably the best anyone could do. I liked the nice M79 Shots. GJ!

MOFO NOFO
January 15, 2005, 7:41 am
downoading it... now.. il edit post when i watch it

Ive seen it.. lol nice :P, i bet you that map was made for law - -;

anyhow, good movie :)

Chakra
January 15, 2005, 8:17 am
Ahhhh ya finally did it. Didn't turn out too bad either!

Should definitely do another. But we should all be recording, so you can pick the best quality recordings from all of us (seeing as when recording one's self you come out clearer).

Deleted User
January 15, 2005, 8:51 am
quote:Originally posted by KazukiEdit: I'm sorry about the cursing in this movie, but the whole movie would be gone without the attitude, if you know what I mean. =| Hope it's not too big of a deal.

No worries. I don't like lots of swearing in fan comics because they are really accessible, but young kids aren't gonna download big files like this (my kind of logic XD)

that movie was hilarious! One of your best yet Kaz, I love it :D

_Mancer_
January 15, 2005, 2:13 pm
This movie would be a lot better if I actually understood what everyone was saying ;D

meh rating: 9/10 for the idea and 6/10 because lack of understandedbleness.

Kazuki
January 15, 2005, 3:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by MOFO NOFO

Well, yeah, LAW and M79. It's still one of the coolest maps ever. I understand that you wouldn't think the same as I do about it because I only showed about 1/4 of it.

Chakra, yeah, it would be a good idea to have multiple recordings, but not everyone has to be recording. For example, I can hear Kkazican just fine, and you can hear Outcast well. It just depends on how far away you're located, because TeamSpeak has to compress the sound more to be able to send it a longer distance in the same amount of time, I'm guessing. It only makes sense.

MOFO NOFO
January 15, 2005, 4:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by Kazukiquote:Originally posted by MOFO NOFO

Well, yeah, LAW and M79. It's still one of the coolest maps ever. I understand that you wouldn't think the same as I do about it because I only showed about 1/4 of it.

correct... mabye.. lol, but still GREAT MOVIE LOL VOICES.. this will be a new age in movies,,,

Avarax
January 15, 2005, 4:11 pm
hm, lets see........

1. i dont understand any of the comments
2. the gamescenes arent cool
3. the "stunt" scenes arent cool
4. the music isnt cool
5. i am cool
6. 2/10

Kazuki
January 15, 2005, 4:22 pm
You are like the more dumb VilleK. Back to making maps, you demon. :D

MOFO NOFO
January 15, 2005, 4:50 pm
avarax: nice maps. bad taste in movies/music/ears :S ... lol

Deleted User
January 15, 2005, 5:01 pm
HAHAHA! That was great!
"I've got the blue flag! I've got the blue flag!"
"I've got the red flag! I've got the red flag!"
And the credits were awesome too, but the fade in text pissed the hell outta me when I was tryin' to read it. GYAH!

Kazuki
January 15, 2005, 5:29 pm
Haha, yeah, I did that text on purpose. I knew it would piss people off, and surely someone would notice that the people who were talking weren't actually in the footage.

MOFO NOFO
January 15, 2005, 6:19 pm
uhh... i didnt -.-

Deleted User
January 15, 2005, 6:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by KazukiHaha, yeah, I did that text on purpose. I knew it would piss people off,

You ass.... XP

MOFO NOFO
January 15, 2005, 7:01 pm
use the pause button ;)

Deleted User
January 15, 2005, 9:09 pm
You don't think I thought of that? Every time I did it the screen went completely black. But anyways I know what it says now.

kkazican
January 15, 2005, 11:58 pm
Huzzah I'm not a complete failure at life now!

Good movie.

Liber_Lupus
January 16, 2005, 12:01 am
After hours of thinking i finally understood. Nice movie.

Taxista
January 16, 2005, 12:45 am
Its good movie, but the host its even better. Look at this :O

http://sktaxi.no.sapo.pt/Sem.GIF

OMG i made a second try and here is the result:

http://sktaxi.no.sapo.pt/impossivel.GIF :OOOO

[S][K]Taxi

Messiah
January 16, 2005, 3:31 am
Some parts were hard to hear, but i heard all the good parts lol, very good movie guys rofl.

Yukwunhang
January 16, 2005, 6:11 pm
Good movie....if I could hear all of them...
lol..I'm in the movie too..
Anyway, 9/10

KeFear
January 16, 2005, 10:52 pm
Well.. the music was good, but the voices were awfully bad, i had to watch it twice to understand everything. But anyway, nice.. i don't think it will bring a new era in soldat movies anyway ;)

Btw, where do you teamchat? ;)

kkazican
January 17, 2005, 12:58 am
Normally on the Soldat Forums server hosted by shyo. 81.169.153.139:8767

Skate4Razors
January 18, 2005, 3:00 am
Brilliant, my mom just happened to walk in my room when it said "Hitman juggles..." She laughed her butt off! great movie, but credits were a bit too fast, it made me look dumb :(

Teh Panda
January 18, 2005, 7:38 am
Haha, i actually laughed out loud. :)

MOFO NOFO
January 25, 2005, 7:18 pm
i just watched it (again) and saw something.. liquid x snake was in that movie.. didnt he quit soldat or something?? or am i thinking of someone else..

Kazuki
January 25, 2005, 9:59 pm
He quit playing in public servers and stuff, but he made the map that he was in.

MOFO NOFO
January 25, 2005, 10:13 pm
oh ok..

(do you have the map o.O because i wouldnt mind having it) :)

Spectral
January 26, 2005, 12:23 am
neat law map

Kazuki
January 26, 2005, 3:23 am
Yes, I do have it, but it's only in beta version. I'll ask LxS next time I see him online if he has completed it or even plans on doing so.

MOFO NOFO
January 26, 2005, 3:36 am
ok cool :)

liquidis x snake
January 27, 2005, 12:26 am
I don't plan on completing it anytime soon. I still pub around, but I put off soldat this month because of finals for school and such, and my job.

Perhaps when things get less cluttered, I'll continue work on the map. Go ahead and spread around the beta for now.

MOFO NOFO
January 27, 2005, 1:05 pm
yay !!

Deleted User
January 28, 2005, 9:17 am
MOFO NOFO, stop spamming. If you have nothing to say, don't say anything.