( search forums )
It has come to my attention...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Blackdeath
January 15, 2005, 5:43 am
Well I was in a certain game today of which I cannot remember the name. Anyways one or more of the players were blatently hacking. After much pressure he gave us the source. So here you guys go please please please try everything to get rids of these hacks. (lol I made a pun) Anyways here is the url:

(the censor is there for a reason - DNA.styx)

(spaces are because it censors the link)

I am just a purist wanting Soldat to be rid of this horrid scum.

FliesLikeABrick
January 15, 2005, 5:53 am
migth as well edit that out of your post because styx is just going to do it for you and lock the thread. Everyone knows hacking is a problem.

Icarius
January 15, 2005, 5:53 am
IN BEFORE THE LOCK!

Iowa.
January 15, 2005, 5:54 am
http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=15362

Don't post about hackers. Don't post their links.

Quote from styx: "Don't give hackers airtime."

We all know about this site. Do a search before anything! Over like 15 topics have been locked on this subject. And, you saying the site name by just putting spaces won't help. Noobs will see it and go there. Then look! We have more hackers.

quote:(spaces are because it censors the link)

Hmmm, maybe it is censored for a reason...no?

Cookie.
January 15, 2005, 6:13 am
I vote ban myself.... getting around the censor is bad too might i add tisk tsik

Marbire
January 15, 2005, 7:04 am
You think people are not aware of this....... un-pubescent kid who is making hacks for soldat? The link is censored for a reason. Maybe, in some way, you were trying to help stop hacking, but all you did was create more hackers. Think a little before posting next time....

DT
January 15, 2005, 7:58 am
it could also be fake to... no ones going to just give out the sorce... unless they suck

ThaD
January 15, 2005, 9:21 am
lazy admin :P

cooz
January 15, 2005, 9:34 am
omg, everybody will know site with hacks, someone should delete this topic fast!

DNA.styx
January 15, 2005, 10:11 am
No cheats/hacks here!

Banned.