( search forums )
Questions for Styx and Michal
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
MikeShinoda.pheonix
January 15, 2005, 6:05 am
The is a thread for you to post questions for either styx or michal, so we can know more about them. It's just up to them to answer the questions... Please only one question per post and don't double post. Please stay on topic also. Keep the questions somewhat serious. If you know the answer to one of the questions, don't flame. Just post the answer. I hope this works...

To michal or styx:

have you ever met each other?

Cookie.
January 15, 2005, 6:16 am
XD just pm them...
The answer to Mikes question is no i believe,,,

MikeShinoda.pheonix
January 15, 2005, 6:25 am
This is just so everyone can see. Like an interview.. no one really knows about them that i know of.. accept maybe testers and mods

Kazuki
January 15, 2005, 6:25 am
I think he means this is a thread where people can post all the questions that they have to Styx and Michal.

Only one I can think of right now is: Do you have free time at all? If so, what do you do for fun/hobby during that time? :D

The Geologist
January 15, 2005, 6:31 am
Are there any mountains where you live? What are they like? Any interesting kinds of rocks/minerals, or mines? Any interesting geology/structures that you can recall? (I'm curious because I've never been out of the US, yet I have a huge urge to travel and what's there geologically in other areas of the world). Yes, I know I'm a rock dork ;P

Chakra
January 15, 2005, 7:48 am
Styx...whats a good hangover cure. -_-

DT
January 15, 2005, 8:02 am
yea i always wondered if they meet each other.... you know...

frogboy
January 15, 2005, 8:55 am
quote:Originally posted by ChakraStyx...whats a good hangover cure. -_-

Did you wake up on your keyboard?

ThaD
January 15, 2005, 9:26 am

ha! good english breakfast according to Brainiack :P

STEELIX
January 15, 2005, 10:54 am
I was looking for the dartboard...

NightCabbage
January 15, 2005, 12:21 pm
Styx - How old is our lovechild now?
It's been so long!
Has he got a hairy left palm like his daddy?? =D

-EDIT-

U'll all have to guess who his daddy is :P

-EDIT2-

okokok, valid question for styx :P

Do you actually PLAY Soldat now? :D

Tha Doggfather
January 15, 2005, 12:49 pm
Please stick to the topic and don't spam, or I'll move this to the Bash Pit, destroying that last bit of hope Styx/Michal is actually going to read and answer questions.

Deleted User
January 15, 2005, 4:03 pm
Question for Michal-How often do you play the game that you've created, and are you any good at it?

Alamo
January 15, 2005, 5:30 pm
I played with MM on the beta testing server... I rate him quite good. He did an incredible ricochet into my head with a barret... and it was not luck :)

grand_diablo
January 15, 2005, 6:26 pm
(so Michal is a barretard? :P)

To both Michal and Styx:

what are your three fav. primary weapons, and your favourite secondary?

Iowa.
January 15, 2005, 6:32 pm
Question: Are you guys even going to read this topic?

Real Question: How old are you? Got a picture? Is there a Mrs. (namehere)?

Deleted User
January 15, 2005, 6:54 pm
I think Iowa's lookin' for a hot date with Michal and Styx.

Back on topic-New question for Michal: What do you think of the community that your game has created?

Iowa.
January 15, 2005, 7:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by SwazoI think Iowa's lookin' for a hot date with Michal and Styx.

Back on topic-New question for Michal: What do you think of the community that your game has created?

That's exactly what I am trying to do. I'd would so go gay for them.

Nah actually I just want to know if they aren't losers who sit on their computer every second watching the forums and playing video games. And, if they have a hot girlfriend. ^___^

FliesLikeABrick
January 15, 2005, 7:21 pm
i think we should sit here and wait to see if they answer these questions before we make the list any longer, because if they look at the thread and see 60 questions they wont answer, but if they can do it in small chunks they might

Messiah
January 16, 2005, 3:34 am
And just some advice to the new guys, who have read this and my want to post, please search before you post, may save him some time.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
January 16, 2005, 6:55 am
i agree with flab. please stay on topic if you even expect them to answer your questions. and liek i said... please only one question per post... its too many for them to answer.

that fuking sniper
January 16, 2005, 8:10 am

Water. Hangover is what you feel after a night of drinking that causes dehydration. Drink alot of water before you go to sleep to avoid hangovers, or drink alot of water after you wake up to make it end faster.

ThaD
January 16, 2005, 9:29 pm
also drink slowly and eat some fat things

Ok
January 17, 2005, 3:03 am
getting drunk and the feeling of dizziness is a result of your blood vessels expanding in your brain. thus bluring your senses.
If you drink alot on an empty stomach you get SO drunk. you will wake up with a headache even if u drank alot of water. the headache will be much less painfull ofcourse. cause dehydration increases the pain and the feeling of the blood vessles shrinking back (this is what causing the head ache).
so if u did drink water before u went to sleep and still woke up with a hangover, then get a beer :)
it will expand your blood vessels just a bit (just 1 beer) and will ease your time 'till the headache passes:)

now about Michal, I was wondering how did you come up with the idea of soldat and is it really based on the movie: The predator ?