( search forums )
commands
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
the fuzz
January 15, 2005, 8:02 pm
i was playing a little while ago and i say some animations that were... different. they were obviously commands but i was just wonder what to type in the command box. one animation was the char peeing. another was the char cheering. i looked in the manual if they were there but they werent. so just wondering on what to type. thanks

DeMonIc
January 15, 2005, 8:08 pm
Meh...there are commands, just look at your taunts.txt.Welcome to the forums, btw ^^ You should read the stickies though, they're really helpful..and the search is the golden tool here ;D But here are the commands:

/victory
/kill
/brutalkill
/piss
/takeoff
/smoke
/tabac

Bless me if I missed something.

the fuzz
January 15, 2005, 8:11 pm
thanks
i have surfed around the fourms for a while but that was the firts time i posted

Melba
January 15, 2005, 8:43 pm
/mercy
secret blood hax if used correctly ;)

Jello
January 16, 2005, 4:54 am
Oh yeah, the mercy bug is ka-sweet.
Just type /mercy. Your guy will sort of raise his gun up, then kill himself. If you switch weapons before he can kill himself, interesting events begin to happen...I'll let you see for yourself.

Unlucky 13
January 16, 2005, 7:10 am
Funny, the /mercy bug only works with autos for me, meh it doesn't do anything major except... well, you find that out.

Also useful for suicide bombing with the M79 also a good move with the saw, as it is really strong with these two weapons.

The only thing wrong with /mercy? The one hit fists kill, you should hit yourself a few times with fists!

MOFO NOFO
January 16, 2005, 9:30 am
use the mercy bug with a chainsaw.... lots.. of..... BLOOOOOOOD!

frogboy
January 16, 2005, 10:04 am
Taken from, of all places, the manual:
[code] KILL harakiri
BRUTALKILL very harakiri
SMOKE player lights or ends a cigar
TABAC player chews some tobacco
TAKEOFF player takes off his helmet
VICTORY player cheers[/code]

STEELIX
January 16, 2005, 3:37 pm
Note that it doesn't show the /piss command though...

A taste of the big MM's humor :)

the fuzz
January 16, 2005, 9:51 pm
i know about most of them i have played soldat alot but i just joined the fourms. ill try that mercy thingy. thanks again.

Deleted User
April 29, 2005, 1:38 pm
The /piss command is the sweetest.. nothing better than wacking someone, and piss all over his corpse.. nice..

Da cHeeSeMaN
April 29, 2005, 2:33 pm
um lol

Keron Cyst
April 29, 2005, 3:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by JelloOh yeah, the mercy bug is ka-sweet.
Just type /mercy. Your guy will sort of raise his gun up, then kill himself. If you switch weapons before he can kill himself...
Or if you just shoot (make sure it's not an explosive weapon) ;)

I hope a different helmet animation can be made (/helmet), in which he takes it off and puts it back on in one go all the time pointing his gun down, so you can pretend you're saluting a dead soldat :D

.alex.oner.
April 29, 2005, 5:31 pm
yea, the bad things are, you cannot move or fire your soldat player when half way through acting out a command, ie /piss, so when using it, make sure no-one is around to kill you as you wont be able to shoot back!

EndertheXenocide
April 29, 2005, 9:40 pm
Could you imagine if you type /piss and then you started running off. You would piss all over yourself. Now who wants to piss all over themselves? But since you can't move when you do one of those commands I don't do them. They are fun to use sometimes.

Deleted User
April 29, 2005, 11:13 pm
u can piss on urself.. just aim up and take a shower... but I think there sohuld be more of these fun commands.. mabe MM has added some more commands for us to find.. /take_a_huge_dump or somthing

reckon
April 30, 2005, 12:14 am
The only way to move while pissing is using your jets.
Its fun to piss and then take off, leaving a golden stream of love.

May 2, 2005, 9:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by reckonThe only way to move while pissing is using your jets.
Its fun to piss and then take off, leaving a golden stream of love.

For best results, find a low sloped ceiling.
quote:Originally posted by Da cHeeSeMaNum lol

THANKS FOR POSTING!!!

Keron Cyst
May 3, 2005, 12:30 am
You know what I want to see? I want to see a combo of the /victory and /piss commands B)

Cookie`
May 3, 2005, 12:38 am
go try to pee with the knife in your hand :P
edit
nvm its changed you use to not be able to pee with a knife in your hand xD
makes more sense that way though for obvious reasons

SPARTAN_III
May 8, 2005, 9:34 am
grab a bunch of ppl close and /mercy with the law