( search forums )
Hey all.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
PokePunkz
January 16, 2005, 1:20 am
I know I'm just a noobie, but I'm a GFXer for a game called Graal, well was until I recently put the game down for good. Lame Graphics and my graphics, believe it or not were much better and stood too far out. I was wondering if anyone would download a Soldat mad if all it was, was a revamp of the original Graphics, but with a maybe 1 or 2 weapons' graphics completely changed, while others just improved, as well as the soldier looking more of a soldier now. Please leave suggestions, thoughts, and comments :) Thanks! - Punkz.

Deleted User
February 4, 2005, 11:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by PokePunkzI know I'm just a noobie, but I'm a GFXer for a game called Graal, well was until I recently put the game down for good. Lame Graphics and my graphics, believe it or not were much better and stood too far out. I was wondering if anyone would download a Soldat mad if all it was, was a revamp of the original Graphics, but with a maybe 1 or 2 weapons' graphics completely changed, while others just improved, as well as the soldier looking more of a soldier now. Please leave suggestions, thoughts, and comments :) Thanks! - Punkz.

Mabye,mabye,but then I would want to M0D that. ;-)