( search forums )
Crazy Launch
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
KeyesBlob
January 16, 2005, 3:18 pm
I was playing Soldat 1.0.5 and was screwing around on ctf_Viet. A nade blew up right next to me, and it stuck me in the ground. I couldn't move at all, and there was a loud grinding sound. Then magically I was shot off at extreme speeds, think the speed of a barret shot when following it. Sadly, I was launched into the face of a bot who had a Spas-12. Well, you know what happened next...

Not the funniest thing in the world, but pretty damn cool.

Svirin Kerath
January 16, 2005, 6:04 pm
it's normal until the part where you slam into a bot with a spas. then it's funny.

STEELIX
January 16, 2005, 6:13 pm
Bots have quick reaction speed, o'course :)

Zero Wiggles Murasame
January 17, 2005, 1:54 pm
Bots are evil. and tough, espeicially on impossible difficulty. But your story was pretty funny though.

KnOt
January 17, 2005, 2:49 pm
Meh.. Bots suck, even on impossible, secret to defeating them is flying in the air and throwin nades at em while shooting..

Melba
January 17, 2005, 4:21 pm
Everyone loves Magical Trevor, cause the tricks that he does are ever so clever!
Look at him now, disappearing the cow. Where is the cow? Hidden right now!
taking a bow, its Magical trevor, everybody's seen that the trick is clever! (i dont know the rest ;)

haha my friend must've watched that for 20 minutes before he realised it was never going to end.

i said " check out the ending! its hilarious! you're gonna have to wait a while for it to stop tho..."

after 20 minutes or so he was like "oh my god, this [IMAGE] never ends" and he stopped ^^
f00.

Ontopic:

knot, i'm almost positive that the bots have been improved in 1.2.1
the sniiper bots absolutely own, and they are in general more accurate.

KeyesBlob
January 17, 2005, 6:14 pm
I prefer the bots in Soldat Classic, in 1.2.1 they actually use tactics, and in Classic, they use brute force. Theres nothing like being in the red side of Ctf_Viet and fighting to keep your flag safe while bots pour down the hill.

Zero Wiggles Murasame
January 17, 2005, 9:46 pm
I didn't say I had trouble taking down bots.

Morik
January 22, 2005, 9:50 pm
thats a pretty funny story though. I can just see it...aaaaaaAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH splat.

Spectral
January 23, 2005, 4:56 pm
you are awesome then zero

Ranis
January 24, 2005, 7:32 am
Man this is hilarious,though sometimes bots are stupid, like I was playing b2b i think that's what it is, anyway there were 2 bots and i took cover behind one of the ridges and the bot came running after me, then I just chucked a grenade and it blew up in his face.