( search forums )
modding weapon's/nade's
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
elite d
January 17, 2005, 11:18 am
if i mod my weapon skins and grenade explosions am i the only one to see it or do other people see my explosions as blue or green or like a nebula ;)

NightCabbage
January 17, 2005, 12:20 pm
You're the only one to see it.

Soldat's mods are completely client-side, and so no one else will see what you see :P

paramud
January 17, 2005, 11:28 pm
RTFM

The Geologist
January 17, 2005, 11:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by paramudspammer

Hypocrite.

It's kind of a pity though...if only it were possible to join a server and see everyone using the same mod, or at least see the same explosions and stuff if they were pretty cool...

Deleted User
January 17, 2005, 11:56 pm
That'd be nice. It would also be interesting if each mod that a person had was specific to that person and that person alone. For example, Player A has the Pringle/LAW mod, while Player B has the Bunneh-Launcher/LAW. They both shoot at each other and the game shows both mods going at once so that each Player can see what mod the other has. Pringles vs. Bunneh's, flying across the map while possibly other mods are also active in the same server. However this would be very hard to implement....I think...

Rhombus
January 18, 2005, 7:07 am
Swazo, that is one hell of a great idea. I think it can be implemented, but soldat has will have to be almost completely reprogrammed, and that is a lot of work.

elite d
January 18, 2005, 9:54 am
whats RTFM mean? there isnt really any point in modding your nades then, and Lol i was hoping i wouldnt get banned for saying this cos modding might be bad, some people have been banned for so small things.

Unlucky 13
January 18, 2005, 10:01 am
RTFM = Read the [IMAGE]ing manual
It is fine to mod, look at all the mods on this official forum! It is just about stacked with them!
Make sure you post it here!
Anyway, what little things are you talking about?
Moo`-Tee Hee!
elite_d-If on the forums? That'd be Marine, yet if you edit one explosion, all of them look like that.

m00`
January 18, 2005, 10:01 am
RTFM = Read the F*cken Manual

but ignore paramud hes a loser

edit - Dammit unlucky u posted 8 secodns before me :p

frogboy
January 18, 2005, 10:22 am
quote:Originally posted by paramudRTFM

Maybe you should read something for once, nowhere in the manual does it say anything about modifications. So piss off.

elite d
January 18, 2005, 9:00 pm
yeah paramud ;) weres my sig gone? :(

elite d
January 19, 2005, 7:56 am
a little thing = saying f*** once or twice, i cant remember who but i was reading it in the banned players list, and i got my sig back :D, it was 40kb instead of 20 :S i guess i was use to putting it on all the other forums and didnt check the maximum size on this forum.

'If on the forums? That'd be Marine, yet if you edit one explosion, all of them look like that.'
whats that mean?