( search forums )
Fubar'd Graphics Please Help
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
KrobJ
January 18, 2005, 4:43 am
[IMAGE]
Sadly photobucket is only allowing me a pansy sized photo, but there it is. As you can see... if you enlarge the image 100x... half of the graphic for each weapon is missing. As well as some parts of the map. Note the floating tree. There are some maps I have played where half the map is invisible. I have just installed the newest directx, fiddled with every config option, windowed/bitrate/etc and nothing has helped. Uninstalled, reinstalled, restarted, formatted the hard drive... ok, maybe not the last one, but I've tried alot. I don't know what the heck is wrong. I run it fine on my other machines, so there must be something completely fubar'd with this one. Anyone know if this can be fixed, besides trashing this garbage pc. Thanks in advance.

- Jeremy

NightCabbage
January 18, 2005, 6:52 am
Congrats dude, u have a savage video card :P

Probably ProSavage, or something along those lines.

There are some... incompatabilities with this (extremely bad) video card and Soldat.

No known driver update to fix this problem.

Sorreh ^^

Tha Doggfather
January 18, 2005, 12:24 pm
Please read the sticky:

Only see half of the graphics?

Then you probably have a Savage/Pro Savage on-board video card. There isn't really a way to solve this problem, besides buying a new video card. This is an example.