( search forums )
Idea to PWN Law campers
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Ok
January 18, 2005, 9:39 pm
well i've been thinking, and well barret campers kinda got nerfed if u spray them with autos.
but law ISNT!
so what the former camper did is just take a law+auto
camp with law kill 1, change to auto and spray.

I say make the law camping imposible. since camping isn't a style we all like ('ccept for the campers).

the idea is simple :) make it so that if someone sits/lays with a law more then a certin period of time! lets say, 2 seconds.
it blasts in his face and creates a selfkill :)

now isnt it nice? imagin this a team that calls itself erm CV(Completly made up ofcourse) for example who was well known for camping.. and now in 1.2.1 is known for LAW camping.
well a cw with them will be so nice. full of their selfkills and such.
or ! just no law camping..

seriously though. it will jsut pwn the law campers.. nothing more.
why not aply it in the game?

whatcha think? :D

Omenalimonadi-
January 18, 2005, 9:42 pm
[IMAGE]ty idea, I think that camping is allright.

mar77a
January 18, 2005, 10:09 pm
Camping with Law sucks, its boring and very difficult, leaving aside the matter that Law reloads in 10 secs...

Unlucky 13
January 18, 2005, 10:17 pm
This idea is a little stupid, considering the REALISM of it. I think my idea for the change weapon while reload thing would be more helpful against LAW runners, but the LAW was designed for camping (or so it seems), and camping isn't a bad quality on Defencive modes.

KeFear
January 18, 2005, 10:31 pm
i don't like this idea. it is so.. unreal and unfair.

m00`
January 18, 2005, 10:33 pm
huh what else would you do with law, and this wont solve any problem you could just stand, crouch then shoot, you'd still be camping, or you could just switch weapons while crouching, duh

Rhombus
January 19, 2005, 7:23 am
1. I dont like the idea
2. what m00' said, it wont do any good

Will
January 19, 2005, 10:57 am
omg shut up Ok. lets all nerf the law and add bink now huh?

what a crap idea.

Rambo_6
January 19, 2005, 1:24 pm
You must really suck if you can't kill a law camper, those things take bloody ages to reload...

Michal
January 19, 2005, 1:41 pm
I don't really have a problem with LAW camping. Sometimes I do it when defending in INF, but most of the time I use the LAW as a last resort. LAW campers aren't really too hard to spot. This idea isn't really realistic anyway.

frogboy
January 19, 2005, 1:54 pm
Jeez, if you're not whining about spraying, you're whining about camping. Good job.

Will
January 19, 2005, 2:00 pm
everybody's always moaning about something....

FliesLikeABrick
January 19, 2005, 2:50 pm
its all part of the game...IRL would you go around yelling at someone and shoot them in the face, or would you sit somewhere and shoot them in the side as they walk by?

Outcast
January 19, 2005, 5:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by frogboyJeez, if you're not whining about spraying, you're whining about camping. Good job.

If your not whining about people whining your whining about minimi. Therefore shut your mouth INFIDEL!
Btw the idea is no good.

Keron Cyst
January 20, 2005, 2:52 am
quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6 You must really suck if you can't kill a law camper, those things take bloody ages to reload...

And your jet boots can play a key variable in the LAWyer's aiming if you use 'em right.

Will
January 20, 2005, 11:43 am
a lawyer?
they should be at work... :P

Krieg
February 4, 2005, 6:56 am
i hate campers, and i do it myself, so really, my position is nuetral. but the part about camping for 2 seconds and getting toasted sounds a bit gh3y, so... instead of 2 seconds and a suicide how about after 7 seconds you slowly start to lose your health, 2 health a second or something, plus i don't see why law camping is more annoying then barret, Law leaves a trail of smoke and has limited vision, however a barret can kill the law camper and take the spot making it virtually impossible to get to, if the barreter has a mp5 sidearm, also, use your grenades, i have killed numerous people while reloading with grenades and my beloved mp5

_Mancer_
February 4, 2005, 6:45 pm
Just give law bink...jeez.

Deleted User
February 4, 2005, 7:03 pm
Just another pointless topic for whiners and pansies. Best way to kill a law camper is the best way to kill any other [IMAGE]>> Guns blazing nades spamming

peemonkey
February 4, 2005, 7:10 pm
^who the [IMAGE] is this?
lame idea.

StormCrow
February 4, 2005, 7:28 pm
Camping may be unliked but there are ways around it, most campers are only human, they do miss. . .

Captain Ben
February 5, 2005, 1:27 am
quote:Originally posted by StormCrowCamping may be unliked but there are ways around it, most campers are only human, they do miss. . .

i don't ;)

DT
February 5, 2005, 2:04 am
the law is fine... it takes about 3x the barret shot rate for its reload rate

ThE_cHeAt
February 5, 2005, 2:40 am
No, i don't like it. Camping is part of the game, whether you like it or not. Even so, there a lot of ppl that are inacuate with LAWs.

Marine
February 5, 2005, 4:56 am
Nothing wrong with LAW camping. Bad idea. 2 seconds? Jeez. I take about 4 seconds to aim in the first place.

Meandor
February 5, 2005, 2:34 pm
Since this is getting quite pointless > locked ;|