( search forums )
I have a Tournament Webpage
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Web Pages
Jack the Ripper
January 19, 2005, 3:01 am
Hey, I created a Tournament webpage, though it is still in construction, I just started tonight. Although I'm still playing on this site as a Clan. My webpage is: http://www.freewebs.com/soldatwarfareleague/ Check it out, and give me some pointers as what to add to the site. Appreciate it.

Cookie.
January 19, 2005, 3:07 am
This really dosnt belong here O_O You had 2 options i spose Tournaments Forum or Webpages
Move it!

Pulp
January 19, 2005, 3:12 am
The right place to post threads about tournaments is, as you already figured out, in the tournaments section. I've noticed that you already posted your URL there, http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=20428 , so there isn't really the need to post it again in this section.

If you want to advertise a general website about soldat , you'd post it in the 'Web Pages' section.

Jack the Ripper
January 19, 2005, 3:13 am
but when I posted it in the Tourny section i got an email that said it had been moved to somewhere else, so when I went to that place, it wansn't there.

Deleted User
January 19, 2005, 4:52 pm
You should tell people to get soldat from www.soldat.pl, not www.soldatforums.com/default.asp.

FliesLikeABrick
January 20, 2005, 1:31 am
yay another freewebs site with random little confetti crap flying around the screen.

edit: I think this might be considered spam.

Deleted User
January 20, 2005, 2:43 am
Freewebs won't be able to handle anything like that.

I strongly suggest you find another host.

FoZ
January 22, 2005, 5:33 pm
aww dont be mean guys :( he means well :p
but yea maybe a umm more professional page design and much better hosting will do all the good in the world

zoldat
January 23, 2005, 5:37 pm
u can make it better than than keep up the work

i made one on freewebs too www.s-05.tk

and were can I find a better host?

sorry to quote, wrong button :P

(Double posted edited together and writing tidied up - Stalky)

Sam
February 5, 2005, 9:02 am
Man, I have no clue on earth why people get attracted to those things that fly towards your cursor and the rain kinda effect. They are so annoying.

DePhille
February 5, 2005, 12:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABrickyay another freewebs site with random little confetti crap flying around the screen.

:) , Freewebs suxxx ass.
Use google to find better hosting , ther's plenty!
BTW , get rid of those javascripts ith the 'confetti crap'(<= FLAB) :).
For the rest , i like the initiative , but don't underestimate it.

Grtz , DePhille