( search forums )
DBZ Mod - RELEASED
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
NuZZ
January 19, 2005, 3:03 am
DBZ Mod for Soldat
[IMAGE]
Edited pretty much everything I did in cyborg mod, but alot harder, becuase this games got no beam weapons ;/
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
Features:
All weapons modified, both sounds and graphics.
All other graphics modified, i guess.
Most all sounds modified.
New mp3
How ya like it? I reckin you should download it, cus I played online and its pretty sweet ;D
Download
Just cus I dont release a mod wen I say I will doesnt mean I wont release a mod I say I will but I dont becuase I will...
UPT - DD MM YY
UPT - 19 01 05 Released mod
UPT - 19 01 05 Note: Download is 10.6megs

MikeShinoda.pheonix
January 19, 2005, 3:26 am
wow, this looks pretty cool. I havnt watched dbz in a long time but i used to love it.. im dloading...rating later...

[edit]
I just played the mod and it was pretty funny. The sounds were a little too much and were confusing. The gfx were cool and different(original). Overall, i liked the mod. It needs some work however. 7/10

Deleted User
January 19, 2005, 3:49 am
The explosion looks sweet, but I'd like to see some more gostek screenies.

Aegis
January 19, 2005, 5:50 am
Oh lord what have you done! :D Hundreds of dbz maniacs with bad grammar everywhere are streaking to come play Soldat now! Haha.. well anyway it actually looks like you put some time into this. I wouldn't use this but it still looks quite nice :) gj.

NuZZ
January 19, 2005, 6:05 am
Hey peeps, Ill be playin in ozynode, so come play dbz online its mad :D

sexyflexy
January 19, 2005, 8:42 am
+im sorry what i sad to you youre doing a good job
sorry again!"!!!!!

Rhombus
January 19, 2005, 1:03 pm
I hate DBZ, but that looks sweet

bananaboi
January 19, 2005, 6:32 pm
dude it looks so fircken awesome!!! 2 thumbs up!!!

zarstar
January 19, 2005, 8:10 pm
OH! It's a very good job!

Compliments..

PS:
I'm working on a Matrix Mod...what do you think about that?
In forum is a new topic with my first images...

STEELIX
January 19, 2005, 8:43 pm
Nice mod, but the nades seem to be invisible...
I don't like playin with it but it's a nice mod nontheless

N1nj@
January 19, 2005, 9:03 pm
lol, i like it a lot. something different.

Aquarius
January 19, 2005, 9:06 pm
Very well done, as always NuZZ.

Liber_Lupus
January 19, 2005, 9:16 pm
Took you awhile to make, but what i see from the screens looks cool. I'm gonna try this out tomorrow when im not tired.

Bl4ck
January 19, 2005, 9:39 pm
OMG! I don't like DBZ, but that rox!
9+/10

NuZZ
January 19, 2005, 11:43 pm
Glad u likey ;p, its was hard getting those little pictures of the weapons, (from gba game ;p)
But still, glad u likey

Liquid Metal
January 20, 2005, 3:35 am
Looks cool, Im gunna download it.

Tong
January 20, 2005, 3:07 pm
Support!!

Rhombus
January 20, 2005, 6:51 pm
spam! Oh crap Im spamming too right now... it'd be better if I said something useful... ehm nice mod :p The menu is a bit too funky imo tho.

_Mancer_
January 20, 2005, 9:04 pm
Very orignal...more screens plz.

( You cant read what the weapons names are at the top picture, NuZZ, they're hard to read. )

NuZZ
January 21, 2005, 4:34 am
Yeah well i cant read that sht too!!! YEAH THATS RIGHT BE ATCH!!! >_<
Ingame u can see em, right there i did that in phtoshop... -_-
Oi yeah i dunnnu but its fun mod, but i need to play with ppl playin it too, cus.. ... Some1 would think im a lil odd saying : HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! and stuff... -_-

Ok, i released the wrong version, its supposed to have names on the lil weapon graphics, see the weapons on first post ? Yea hwell fudge, ill put up the interface-gfx folder for download maybe if yas need

DeMonIc
January 22, 2005, 3:21 pm
This mod rocks.Really, it ownz.No really, IT OWNZ EVEN MORE.

You might wanna add grenade graphics though..no nades makes soldat a bit hard...

papasurf31
January 22, 2005, 9:37 pm
The menu is impossible to read. I do admire the shading and icons though i'm not a DBZ fan. This is great fan service.

Messiah
January 23, 2005, 7:09 pm
Very nice, Nuzz im glad you finally decided to realease it lol, thanks ;D

edak
January 23, 2005, 10:01 pm
I have waited so long for this mod to come out, now that I have it I know it was worth the wait! Great job mate, I must also say that its a little different to play with these weapons. Cool!

EDIT - I JUST LOVE IT, I just had to make nades visible!

Shivorken
January 24, 2005, 11:02 am
Nuzz and edak, where abouts in Auz do you guys live???? and gj on the mod Nuzz, even though DBZ is not what i will list down as an 'I Like ...'

Camping_Carl2
January 24, 2005, 6:50 pm
DBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
i love dbz :D

Great mod i must download O.O

Deleted User
February 1, 2005, 12:50 am
I need the txt file! Can someone tell me all of the energy waves in order from the weapons menuu?

AnzX Vi3t
February 6, 2005, 1:44 pm
Holy crap nuzz u finally made it...i thought u sed u were too lazy

Deleted User
February 6, 2005, 2:42 pm
I dont like DBZ but this mode looks really nice , I like that explozion :D its sexy ;)

Deleted User
February 21, 2005, 7:24 pm
I always thought the storylines in DBZ were a bit weak, the characters steriotypical in their role, and the voices annoying, but the games were always awesome. The idea of throwing people through mountains then blowing up the planet was always cool. This should be fun, even though it's downloading sloooow.

February 22, 2005, 9:15 am
See, i told you people. Give enough time and people will show results. be patient for all the other mods out there, cos working hard at it will get it done.

BTW Nice work: KUTGW

Raijin1999
February 26, 2005, 9:18 pm
I think you should delete the smudge line to get rid of the trails. They're off putting, and were messing with mah' lasers in the starwars mod.

Nos-D
February 27, 2005, 1:52 pm
The explode is best, good mod..