( search forums )
Look 'ere popseed
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Chakra
January 19, 2005, 10:27 pm
I challenge you to a duel, whenever possible.

The prize? If I win, I get my rank back. If you win, I start a new account called Popseed's [IMAGE]. Sound fun?

Jello
January 19, 2005, 11:10 pm
I'm intrigued by this "Popseed"...

Kazuki
January 19, 2005, 11:21 pm
... Chakra, I don't think Popseed has been active in a long time.

Chakra
January 19, 2005, 11:25 pm
He just made a suggestion in the suggestion forums. Give it time....

Deleted User
January 19, 2005, 11:46 pm
*taps foot*

Kazuki
January 19, 2005, 11:48 pm
I wanna have one of them huge infiltration games again, just for the hell of it. That seemed fun.

n00bface
January 19, 2005, 11:50 pm
I want to be on team chakra. Either that or team pop.

The Geologist
January 19, 2005, 11:58 pm
I'd fight to get Chakras rank back to him.

Tha Doggfather
January 20, 2005, 12:00 am
You have my bow!

AerialAssault
January 20, 2005, 12:51 am
and my axe!

white_ninja
January 20, 2005, 1:21 am
WTF?!!?! THERE IS A AX IN SOLDAT?!!

Deleted User
January 20, 2005, 1:36 am
Hell, I'd fight for Chakra. To arms, everyone! Just state the where and when!

frogboy
January 20, 2005, 1:55 am
And so the battle against Pop starts again... you people better not make it a repeat of last time.

EDIT: And I'd be happy to join as like, some guy who doesn't play but just pisses Pop's team off. I'm good at that sorta thing.

Gen0cide
January 20, 2005, 2:51 am
I have no idea who popseed is,but chakras funny,so you have my bullet..and about 400 more

Deleted User
January 20, 2005, 3:06 am
You have my everything, and my nothing. Which are essentially the same thing, so congratulations.

DT
January 20, 2005, 3:15 am
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssaultand my axe!

and my deagles

Cookie.
January 20, 2005, 4:49 am
Pops has my 1.1.5 BARRET!!! GRRRRFACE!!

SuperKill
January 20, 2005, 8:46 am
he said duel.

frogboy
January 20, 2005, 8:54 am
Alright, I can piss Pop off then, although I do already.

Outcast
January 20, 2005, 10:07 am
quote:Originally posted by SuperKillhe said duel.

Yes people duel, learn how to read properly.

IDF-RIPsta
January 20, 2005, 11:31 am
Outcast, you seem edgy... is it that day of the month?

Good luck with the duel. Please make sure you record a demo so we'll all be able to enjoy it.

n00bface
January 20, 2005, 2:08 pm
Who cares if it's a duel. Cheerleaders are part of the team..maybe I just wanna do my little gay dances on the sideline.

?
January 20, 2005, 8:37 pm
Chakra.. as leader of C.A.M.P.E.R. I must follow you to whatever end.... to whatever end.....

popseed
January 21, 2005, 11:58 am
well, i wasnt planning on hanging around these gay forums much, just wanted to make a suggestion to make the game better, but.

[13:53:58] <FrogboY> bunneh bunneh bunneh bunneh bunneh bunneh
[13:54:10] <[3Dv]PoPe-PoPe> frogadude
[13:54:34] <FrogboY> poep-pop
[13:54:40] <[3Dv]PoPe-PoPe> ;(
[13:54:46] <FrogboY> ACCEPT CHAKRA'S CHALLENGE, DAMN YOU
[13:54:53] <[3Dv]PoPe-PoPe> which challange>
[13:55:32] <FrogboY> this one: http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=20455

i already told you a while ago to ask styx to remove it, but a duel sounds like fun, i havent had one in a while. i have some free time tommorow evening before 8 pm cet (going to a football match then). bring all the cheerleaders you want to spec, map will either be ratcave or arena 3 since the other maps suck. other then that regular duel rules, 30 kills 10 minutes no bonuses etc. as for people who ask who i am, probably the best player ever - http://soldat.4players.de/webv3/content/cms.php?action=showdetails&id=366&title=Aktuelle%20Meldungen

for anyone who hasnt been around back then:
http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15434
http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15467

the first thread was full of houndreds of support messages which led chakra to make the second thread, which then arouse houndreds of retards who wanted to play for team chakra and saying i suck, not realising that chakra doesnt want them and that i own.

enjoyincubus
January 21, 2005, 2:29 pm
Gawd, an interview...so jealous...

If you'll just listen to yourself, you'll discern why everyone's rooting for Chak.

MOFO NOFO
January 21, 2005, 2:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssaultand my axe!

and my AK-74.

SuperKill
January 21, 2005, 2:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by popseed

got nothing more to add ;|

n00bface
January 21, 2005, 2:59 pm
i'm not rooting for chak. i can truthfully say that pop is the best player ever.

frogboy
January 21, 2005, 3:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by SuperKillquote:Originally posted by popseed

got nothing more to add ;|

You sure that's a Soldat clan?

SuperKill
January 21, 2005, 3:12 pm
that's not a soldat clan, its a silly "gaming" club (mainly for cs) for dumb israeli kids ;P

popseed
January 21, 2005, 3:15 pm
enjoyincubus: i have no doubt why you are'nt on my side, losing never made you happy, and swearing makes you look so silly, not that i'd want you to cheer for me :) you just take the internet too serious mate.

superkill: i couldnt care less, i write a few articles every week, wear that tag and get a nice paycheck and gifts from them.

SuperKill
January 21, 2005, 3:20 pm
YOU WRITE ARTICLES TOO ?!
well i was jk anyway poop-poop, you should fix me up with an arena access tho ;P
or something might happen to your house.

enjoyincubus
January 21, 2005, 4:04 pm
quote:enjoyincubus: i have no doubt why you are'nt on my side, losing never made you happy, and swearing makes you look so silly, not that i'd want you to cheer for me :) you just take the internet too serious mate.

As to keep from sounding defensive, my only response is: I've changed a bit from the 14-year-old most people seem to have engraved in their minds. I don't mean to say, "omg, Chak's the best evur", and actually, I just replied as to why most people were rooting for Chakra. Without swearing. :)

I'm just wondering why you've to be so pompous in nature? I don't lose sleep over it, but just let your playing do all of the talking. I do respect you as a player, as my clans have...well, yeah. And I've been a sore loser in the past. Sorry to you and all that've been disappointed in the past, but I'd appreciate people not judging me on events that have not occured in the past 365 days.

SuperKill
January 21, 2005, 4:44 pm
i think superkill is the best player ever created.

enjoyincubus
January 21, 2005, 4:57 pm
i'll attest to that.

popseed
January 21, 2005, 5:49 pm
im pompous because its fun, since its just the internet (serious buisness) i dont mind people rooting for chakra, as long as he is still considered "property of pop", i also never said i have a problem with people supporting him, so i dont see what was the need for your first post, and no reason to start whining about it in your second reply.

Deleted User
January 21, 2005, 9:29 pm
Someone should record the fight, and then give it to anti-camper so he can beef it up with his masterful editing skills.

IDF-RIPsta
January 21, 2005, 11:19 pm
I'm still amused by the "Best player ever" remark on behalf of lil' Poppy...

popseed
January 22, 2005, 2:43 pm
im still amazed ripsta has been playing for nearly 3 years and still blows so much

Teh Panda
January 22, 2005, 2:53 pm
Yah Yah... Styx is here when you dont need him, but when you need he's somewhere else.

popseed
January 22, 2005, 3:13 pm
styx is always happy to do bad things to people.

Meandor
January 22, 2005, 5:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by SuperKillsilly "gaming" club (mainly for cs) for dumb israeli kids ;P

Yeah, right. Like other kind of people live in Israel ;D

white_ninja
January 22, 2005, 7:44 pm
OK, I don't even know you, popseed, but if your posts on this forum are any indication of the type of person you are, die. Please. If ridding the world of your twisted mind isn't incentive enough, then you will be met in heaven by 72 virgins, or whatever it is you Israeli's say before blowing stuff up.

Droopy
January 22, 2005, 7:59 pm
I ARE PANT!

Pulp
January 22, 2005, 8:22 pm
I'm afraid you mix a few things up here, white_ninja. :)

Instead of "Israeli's" you most likely meant "Palestines".

popseed
January 22, 2005, 9:07 pm
and instead of white_ninja you probably meant retard with no social skills who will die a virgin form a heart attack at age 33 caused by too much fatty food and no excerise.

white_ninja
January 22, 2005, 9:21 pm
OK, why am I the retard with no social skills blah blah blah, when you're the one who's striving to be the best Soldat player, which logically requires lots of practice, therefore reducing the amount of time you have to excercise. Seeing as you have little time to excercise, you're more likely to have a heart attack than me, and you are more likely to die a virgin, seeing as nobody likes flabby people. And regarding the retard comment, the fact that I can post on these forums throws that insult right out the window. And finally regarding the no social skills comment, I'm not the one with threads started about how much people hate me.

popseed
January 22, 2005, 9:58 pm
no offense, but your reading comprehension (sp) is terrible. i play soldat less than an hour a day, and the game doesnt take that much to be good. and i have no doubt you're the kind of person who plays 3 hours every day trying to get better at the game (you wont, you either got it or you dont). everything else you wrote seems like one big mess.

either way, you have no reason to post in this thread, since its for people who actually have a reason to post (me and chakra and some of my fanboys) so shoo.

Deleted User
January 22, 2005, 10:03 pm
I HAVE NO REASON TO POST HERE....*makes sci-fi woosh noise*

white_ninja
January 22, 2005, 11:24 pm
It's the bash pit. I don't need a reason to post here (^Like Swazo), and how is my reading comprehension terrible? You said you want to be the best player. So logically, one would assume you practice. If you don't, great, but that has no bearing on my reading comprehension. I don't play that much, seeing as I'm still in school and have a girlfriend. Oh, and if you have all this free time, seeing as you don't have to practice, take the extra .5 seconds and press the shift key once in a while. Capital letters and correct grammar are your friends.

deejii
January 22, 2005, 11:28 pm
white_ninja > hey dude nobody cares so seeteeƤfff.
Popseed = best player @Soldat rokrok <3 <3

The Geologist
January 22, 2005, 11:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by white_ninjaIt's the bash pit. I don't need a reason to post here (^Like Swazo), and how is my reading comprehension terrible? You said you want to be the best player. So logically, one would assume you practice. If you don't, great, but that has no bearing on my reading comprehension. I don't play that much, seeing as I'm still in school and have a girlfriend. Oh, and if you have all this free time, seeing as you don't have to practice, take the extra .5 seconds and press the shift key once in a while. Capital letters and correct grammar are your friends.

Alright...first off? You give the White Ninja comic a bad name. Second, you assume far too much about pop from what you read on here, and that would be why your reading comprehension skills are in the crapper. You call it logic, but you have a lot to learn. Oh, and F.Y.I...pop didn't say he "wanted" to be the best Soldat player...he said he is probably one of the best Soldat players (as in a statement of fact). Yet another reason why your reading comprehension is below par. Third, since you're such a big fan of reading into people by what they post on here, I assume you're little more than an ill informed teenager after your comment about "whatever it is you Israelis do".

Just another angst ridden teenager...

m00`
January 23, 2005, 12:18 am
I dont understand why does having a gf make you have a life, what if your smart enough to know all the girls at your school suck :p

white_ninja
January 23, 2005, 12:56 am
Well, all I have to base my opinion on is what I've read in these forums, which I stated in my first post. And if pop is the best player, great, one would still assume you need to practice. And what the hell's wrong with being a teenager? It's OK for you to stereotype anyone under 20 as an "angsty teenager", but it's not OK for me to make a half-serious, obviously wrong comment about Israelis? And you say I'm the one who reads into posts... and I m00', I wasn't saying I have a life, I was just saying I don't have enough time to practice the 3 hours a day that pop inferred from my post.

Alamo
January 23, 2005, 1:09 am
Praise God! May Reverend Chakra win! May the love of god be with you! Fight for the true church of Soldat!

heheheheh you are already dead popsicle!!1

no offense @ pop ;)

frogboy
January 23, 2005, 1:41 am
quote:Originally posted by white_ninjaIt's OK for you to stereotype anyone under 20 as an "angsty teenager"

...you're just one of the angsty ones. Pop was right too, your reading comprehension is terrible.

Jaz
January 23, 2005, 2:23 am
HOMOS SEX WEL- HOMOSEXUAL LIKE THI S FRED-THREAD ROOOF LES-FRENCH-ROOFLEX.

m00`
January 23, 2005, 2:33 am
ban jaz for having a huge signature

Jaz
January 23, 2005, 2:37 am
BAN MOO FOR BEING SMALL SIGNATURE. SMALL BOBOY.

Cookie.
January 23, 2005, 3:39 am
quote:Originally posted by m00`ban jaz for having a huge signature

popseed
January 23, 2005, 7:04 am
harr, i dont even feel the need to reply to white ninja after the geologist made him out as such a fool, thank you.

anyway, people who know me know my skill, know how much i play (bordering on inactive) and know who will win this duel <3.

this is on the bashpit because enjoyincobus decided to turn this into a flame thread, and personally, you dont have to reply to every thread here (unless thats some kind of rule for a retard clan you're in or something) and im sure EVERYONE will be extremely happy if you stopped.

as for my writing and grammar, i write online and i get money for it in several israeli community sites (if anyone is wondering, www.quake.co.il , www.3dv.co.il) so if my written english has become poor, its because of that, have fun with your awesome english ninja boy, i still think comprehension is more important.

on to the main subject, since chakra still hasnt replied il have to venture into the lame irc network he resides in, zoite, and pull his head out of his ass. hopefully the duel will be tonight as scheduled, with plenty of spectators and a demo by me to satisfay you tards.

Chakra
January 23, 2005, 7:51 am
Hey ready when you are babe ...still got you on my msn, not that you ever turn it on.

Unlucky 13
January 23, 2005, 7:52 am
quote:Originally posted by JazBAN MOO FOR BEING SMALL BIG SIGNATURE.
HE BROKED THE RULES WITH HIS SIG! ONLY 4 LINES, YOU HAVE *counts* 5! OMGWTFLOL.

We MUST have the demo, I will spectate, biting my nails, and LAGGING UP YOUR ISRAELI SERVER. MUHAHAHAhahehehehe

IDF-RIPsta
January 23, 2005, 8:48 am
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

This was supposed to be a nice thread where lil' Poppy gives Chakra a chance to redeem himself. I'm not really interested in another kid like white_ninja going for politics.

Lil' Poppy thinks he is the l337est player, then by all means, I want to see a demo of the rematch, maybe I can learn something from this kid.

I did not realize that you write articles for such important online sites, Poppy. I bet your mother is very proud of you.

that fuking sniper
January 23, 2005, 9:43 am
Popseed will win, either that or Chakra.

Teh Panda
January 23, 2005, 10:38 am
Youre smart guy tfs. Youre such a smart guy...

IDF-RIPsta
January 23, 2005, 10:53 am
TFS, you should be a sportscaster...

popseed
January 23, 2005, 11:34 am
You were breastfed till you were 12 years old, Werent you ripsta?

IDF-RIPsta
January 23, 2005, 12:27 pm
I won't stoop that low, poopy.
You can play hanky panky with someone who cares what you have to say.

Come back when you have a demo.

KnOt
January 23, 2005, 2:12 pm
I thought this pathetic rivalry was over.. The pretty boy Chakra defeated by the evil tyrant Pope.. >Q I SHALL NOT miss this 're-match'

popseed
January 23, 2005, 2:19 pm
tfs forgot about ties btw.

popseed
January 23, 2005, 4:16 pm
talk about a whining disaster.

Chakra
January 23, 2005, 4:19 pm
You pathetic little man. Jesus why do I always bother with this? ...I can't believe after all that, you piss around for the final kill by chat-killing me. You lull me into asking you whats wrong after you say "wtf" and standing still for no reason, then chat kill me while I ask whats wrong...

popseed
January 23, 2005, 4:21 pm
well, you stood still for the entire duel, so i doesnt see how diffrent that is, also, there was no chat raping in the first match, just whining by you :)

Chakra
January 23, 2005, 4:29 pm
There was nothing but a pitiful display by you pal. Rise above your ignorance for a moment and realise what a miserable display of a player you are running away all the time, and then being so desperate enough to win, that you chat-kill me. If I ever done that, I would appologise and restart the game for one last kill. You? you promote yourself to champion and exit before decency even has a mention in your fading morality.

Why was I standing still? because I tire of players like you who beg me to chase them then get frustrated when I don't.

popseed
January 23, 2005, 4:36 pm
well, i didnt mind your tactics, though they were definetly lower than mine in the first 10 kills of the round (where i led 10-3) i shouldnt expect much correct use and proper dueling form someone who doesnt use m79. yes, the chat kill was lame (though you are stupid to fall for it, espacially after you spawn kill me with knife so many times when i just try to walk away from you) however, that being said, you are completely ignoring the issue, the first round, you agreed to the terms, you saw me telling nelrem to change kills to 30 and time limit to 10, him telling me he already changed it, and then mid match, when im leading 13-8 whine about it. also, the m79 tactic in the first round came because vs an automatic or a semi automatic there is no real point at attacking you. what you did in the second round wasnt luring however.

Chakra
January 23, 2005, 4:49 pm
'fall' for it? For some reason I never expected something so indecent and noobish from a player such as you.

And when on earth did you tell nelrem that when I was present? I joined late that round then clearly informed you I was going to invite some people, thus dissapeared to invite spectators.

Maybe you could've reminded me that your entire plan from the start was to just run away with an m79 and keeping the time limit low so I'd never have enough time to catch up. You manipulate and organise these games just like you did the infiltration, and I have no respect for such a pathetic player.

And as for luring in the second round, I suppose I wasn't. All I did was play the game exactly how you did, so you would know. Which is why it lasted 40 minutes. And just as it reaches 19-19 kills, you pull the lamest most pathetic stunt ever. I am truly ashamed of you man... you have such intelligence and ability, and you abuse it by being lame, noobish, and an unsociable [IMAGE]tard with the charm of a IT consultant.

Just dissapear from soldat again man...no one needs players like you. I try to have some fun and you [IMAGE] around like a prick.

popseed
January 23, 2005, 5:03 pm
http://enn0l.3dv.co.il/demo15.sdm
http://enn0l.3dv.co.il/demo19.sdm

lets let people see your whine ingame instead of just reading your twisted views on the game in the forums.

n00bface
January 23, 2005, 5:09 pm
bahahaha. pop is the master of soldat.

Chakra
January 23, 2005, 5:17 pm
Yeah. Lets have them see 40 minutes of me giving you a dose of your own medicine, ended by a chat kill. They'd love to see that. Nice one man. Quit being a manipulating retard and come to terms already with how pathetic you are. Seriously. It's annoying.

popseed
January 23, 2005, 5:20 pm
ok :) you still blow though.

Chakra
January 23, 2005, 5:32 pm
I honestly wouldn't mind losing to you popseed...you are a fine fine player. Spectacular with an m79. Seriously, you got the whole technique down pat.

What I hate is how pathetic you are. You have to have things your way, and as soon as things suddenly look questionable, you practically cheat. Honestly...19-19 out of 20, and you finish with a bloody chat-kill? You could be a great player if you relied on your skill, which you honestly have in abundance. But you're not. You ride on a wave of confidence that at the moment it becomes vulnerable, you pull out all the stops to make sure you keep that high-spot, even if it means pulling pathetic stunts and rigging rules while i'm absent.

You really have it. With all your skill and obvious intelligence, you could hold pride for being an honourable and likable player, but instead you come out as a petty arrogant kid. Why go the dark path?

popseed
January 23, 2005, 5:41 pm
while i will not disagree about that being lame, i did not do that to win. it was also not planned, however, i saw a way to end the boredom fest and i took it. dueling simply isnt my way. i would ask you to a clanwar (2wai vs mossad) but that was played 2 days ago and no point replaying it (score was much more clear then), granted you didnt play, but that hardly would make a diffrence.

as to the whole point of dueling, is who has more patience, the person with the most patience wins the match. after me standing low tryign to get up and you waiting up firing an m79 every time i tried i saw myself lose half my hp bar for no apperent reason, said wtf, went for a health pack, got up and fired an m79 at your general direction. however it isnt an appropriate way to play a duel, but then again, unless duels are played in a fashion of "everything allowed" then you can never have any agreemance on the score, espacially between 2 players who care for their reputation (you with the rematch. me with the so called chat kill). so what can actually be done to determine who is the better player? absloutely nothing. despite its many aspects and maybe even because of them you cant decide who is the better player, or whatever you want to prove. how ever in the original post you said you wanted a duel, i posted rules and you agreed on them. if you want to disregard that, fine, i dont freaking care. its just a game and no reason to get all teary and whiny on the forums about losing.

you should just let this thread die, none of us are gaining anything (well maybe me).

Nelrem
January 23, 2005, 5:56 pm
Pope-Pope: Please let 2Wai out of this kids' argument. Thank you.

n00bface
January 23, 2005, 6:05 pm
quote:none of us are gaining anything (well maybe me).
Well, congrats Pop. You are the official winner of the 2005 Evil Genius Soldat Player of the Year Award!

[IMAGE]

you r0x0r

IDF-RIPsta
January 23, 2005, 6:20 pm
Yuk.

that fuking sniper
January 24, 2005, 8:41 am
Bleh, when I try downloading the demos it gives me a text page of gibberish.

popseed
January 24, 2005, 10:20 am
israeli ftp, might have some troubles with tard arabs ;o

Camping_Carl2
January 24, 2005, 2:32 pm
i wish i could join the duel. on chakras behalf. ^.^

MOFO NOFO
January 25, 2005, 2:58 pm
lol do i c property of pop on your rank chakra :/

Unlucky 13
January 25, 2005, 11:26 pm
Thats been there since the dawn of time :/

Anyway, Right Click > save (target/link/etc.) as. Prolly cause you use Firefox or Netscape.