What file should i download?

Tong
January 20, 2005, 11:14 am
another question is:
How can i editor soldat player??
THX

white_ninja
January 20, 2005, 7:19 pm
Use the edit button [IMAGE] instead of double posting, please. In order to create guns, open up the Soldat folder. If you want to edit the weapons menu, go to 'Interface-gfx' and then go to 'Guns'. There will be files there you can edit in a program like MS Paint, Photoshop, etc. If you want to edit the weapons in game graphics, from the Soldat folder, go to 'Weapons-gfx'. There will be more files you can edit, but these will change the guns in game.

Rhombus
January 20, 2005, 7:30 pm
and the character is in the Gostek-gfx folder. look in the FAQ if you want to know which part is which. I would like to tell you everything about moddin, but im getting tired of explaining the basics.

Tong
January 20, 2005, 11:39 pm
is that i can download some tool to make it?

Deleted User
February 2, 2005, 2:01 am
quote:Originally posted by Tongis that i can download some tool to make it?

OK, Tong....I dont mean to flame,but are you foreign? You speak horrible english.First off,you cant download a program JUST TO MOD soldat.When I change guns,I like to use Photoshop.Figure out the places by trial and error.Everything else you can figure out yourself.

Of course,if you are that dumb,just use an original gun as an overlay and draw over it to determine where you should put the handle and such.

Alamo
February 2, 2005, 4:18 pm
damn riceboi077... stop being a language nazi. what do you mean with foreign... do you maybe mean 'not american' ... or 'not polish' or what do you mean? this community ist international and we only use english because it is the best language to do this...
if there is someone who cannot speak english as good as you live with it or go to a forum in your language...

Deleted User
February 2, 2005, 10:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by Alamodamn riceboi077... stop being a language nazi. what do you mean with foreign... do you maybe mean 'not american' ... or 'not polish' or what do you mean? this community ist international and we only use english because it is the best language to do this...
if there is someone who cannot speak english as good as you live with it or go to a forum in your language...

Yes, I am language NAZI.No,I just feel that I should insult people that ask and annoy for programs because theyr'e too lazy or unskilled to do it the hard way.

peemonkey
February 2, 2005, 10:44 pm
or maybe they dont understnad what you're saying, but are trying their best? ass.

you cannot edit weapon statistics, like ammunition or rate of fire. But you can edit the images in your soldat folder (C:\Soldat\Weapons-gfx and C:\Interface-gfx\Guns)with MSPaint, which should be default in your computer. you can also edit sounds (C:\Soldat\Sfx). hope i helped

Deleted User
February 2, 2005, 10:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by peemonkeyor maybe they dont understnad what you're saying, but are trying their best? ass.

you cannot edit weapon statistics, like ammunition or rate of fire. But you can edit the images in your soldat folder (C:\Soldat\Weapons-gfx and C:\Interface-gfx\Guns)with MSPaint, which should be default in your computer. you can also edit sounds (C:\Soldat\Sfx). hope i helped

Boy,I'm insulted.

Anyhow,I will be making a website dedicated to Soldat modding,and ill have tutorials up as well.

Deleted User
February 3, 2005, 12:35 am
Yeah, like people are going to visit your site after such a wonderful display of camaraderie on your part, riceboi077. Not everyone lives in the US, there is more than one language in the world, and sorry to burst your bubble, but you are not on top of it either.

When they invent a way to slap people across the internet, my life will be complete.

[/sarcasm]

Deleted User
February 3, 2005, 12:51 am
quote:Originally posted by Lapis_LazuliYeah, like people are going to visit your site after such a wonderful display of camaraderie on your part, riceboi077. Not everyone lives in the US, there is more than one language in the world, and sorry to burst your bubble, but you are not on top of it either.

When they invent a way to slap people across the internet, my life will be complete.

[/sarcasm]

Bubble? Top?

How gay.

Deleted User
February 3, 2005, 12:56 am
*sigh*

Stick to the context of what I said, and you'd understand. Besides, you're trailing off the point here; Unless you make a site that has all the features the countless others do and more, then you are not going to get anywhere with it. I'm not saying you shouldn't try, what I'm saying is, try to make it unique. There are hundreds of crappy Soldat sites out there, like mine, for example.