( search forums )
Weddings
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
?
January 22, 2005, 9:32 pm
I juut went to my brothers wedding... it was awsome... everyone dressed up like in the sixties or just dressed up funny, I got a suit from the Goodwill and a hat and put flowers on and beads and pink stuff, some guys came as pirates, and stuff liek that. The rings were brought out by scoody doo and the pink powerranger. Just crazy stuff, it got me thinking what I would like my wedding to be like... I would like a costume wedding, what would be the theme of your wedding?

Liber_Lupus
January 22, 2005, 9:35 pm
Haven't had a chance to be in a wedding yet. Only 2 funerals. I'm more thinking about what I want my funerals to look like.

AerialAssault
January 22, 2005, 9:59 pm
my funeral is gonna be awsome, its gonna be a big party. i want them to have my body attached to strings, and during the big tecno/rave dance part of the funeral have my body swing around really fast above everyone as they dance. like my body is a puppet swinging and dancing around in the air! man, that would rule so hard.

n00bface
January 22, 2005, 10:01 pm
I was thinking I wanted to have a swinger wedding..Invite a bunch of couples I know. Right when I'm officially married, we all swap wives, including me!!!!

m00`
January 22, 2005, 10:23 pm
I hate weddings, they are sooo boring -_-

Deleted User
January 22, 2005, 11:47 pm
Yes, the wedding does suck, but the receptions are kick ass! WOOO!! LEZ PARTEE!

Droopy
January 22, 2005, 11:57 pm
aww.. I wanted to see the pink power ranger...

Alamo
January 23, 2005, 1:10 am
Wedding? no thanks.

Jello
January 23, 2005, 4:32 am
A pirate theme would be pretty sweet. Or wait...how bout this-a church theme! Everyone would have to dress up all nice, and I've have a real priest and everything! Wouldn't that be something!

Deleted User
January 23, 2005, 4:47 am
No....it wouldn't...that's a horrible idea...

Milkman Dan
January 23, 2005, 6:57 am
i cant stand themed and crazy weddings. i'd just have a regular plain old white wedding, that'll keep my woman quiet so she gets what she wants, then i get what i want after :D

Liber_Lupus
January 23, 2005, 8:37 am
Why do people need to get married anyway.

Unlucky 13
January 23, 2005, 8:41 am
To have children that are not bastarbs (misspelt for the reason of showing what word I mean, not to break the censor... ok maybe to break the censor, but if i didn't you wouldn't get the point :P)

Milkman Dan
January 23, 2005, 8:48 am
weddings make will stop your woman biatchin about not being married

Deleted User
January 24, 2005, 2:47 am
Weddings will get you money...on the other hand...it costs a lot to have a modern-day wedding....hmmmm....*walks away*

n00bface
January 24, 2005, 3:51 am
not in vegas

AerialAssault
January 24, 2005, 4:18 am
what happens in vegas, stays in vegas.

Milkman Dan
January 24, 2005, 5:08 am
what!? :( i thought we had something

FoZ
January 24, 2005, 8:35 am
Weddings are bad for people who dont know what they are doing...
What everyone should do before they marry, is try to live together like they were married for about 4 months...

I bet you this; there would be alot less marriages and alot less divorces :p

Lesson Learned:
Living with a someone your dating or married to is not easy, it takes practice

Milkman Dan
January 24, 2005, 8:54 am
listen to him, the fonz knows all

Liber_Lupus
January 24, 2005, 5:47 pm
Only reasons I see to get married is to have the same last name and make couple feel they have a better bond between each other.

ThaD
January 24, 2005, 8:46 pm
ahhhh wedding, good food, 1 litre of vodka for each person and dancing with women till morning

enjoyincubus
January 24, 2005, 8:50 pm
And tax deductions (married couples) in the USA.

But I think the topic had more to do with themes, and less to do with the pros and cons of marriage as an institution...

Possibly some sort of Mediterranean theme for my wedding.