( search forums )
MSN SOLDAT SOUNDS
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Krios
January 23, 2005, 1:40 am
I was playing around today I past by the "msn" folder. It has a bunch of sound files in it (like 5). So I went to my soldat "SFX" folder found some kewl sounds and used them for my msn. Try things like SFX "predator", "Healthpickup" just screw around with it. i tried puting music into it but the song didn't stop. LOL. Go fool around with the msn and Soldat sfx folders. Have fun, post some sfx's that sound good here.

~Krios

Marine
January 23, 2005, 3:15 am
Haha. I thought you were going to say you put gunshots - had me worried bout ya for a sec.

MOFO NOFO
January 23, 2005, 8:22 am
beserker.

Spectral
January 23, 2005, 4:55 pm
I find msn sounds to be incredibly annoying. actually i find all noises very annoying

?
January 23, 2005, 7:38 pm
I did my online sound as the repressed clip from THe holy grail, my msg sound as a demonic laugh and such. Btw if anyone has the "I guess I've lost my sex appeal." clip from The Rock I need it bad...

Melba
January 23, 2005, 8:26 pm
you mean messenger pluss?

damnnation
January 23, 2005, 8:35 pm
no when someone comes on-line you hear the berserker sound or wehn someone talks to you you hear a craching airplane for exemple

Krios
January 23, 2005, 11:27 pm
ya you can add all that stuff guys it's really kewl

Krios
January 23, 2005, 11:29 pm
Just don't put music into it, It doesn't stop playing then if another person signs in right after it replays the song. sooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying

paramud
January 24, 2005, 2:47 am
lol, or the victory sound for messages

Krios
January 25, 2005, 4:37 am
ya that would be a great sound...how many if you guys came up with osme good ones? Maybe we could start sending them to each other or something. I got Halo 2+UT mods so the sounds are kewl.

Skate4Razors
January 25, 2005, 4:45 am
Thanks for the silly idea! Now, everytime someone types something, all I can hear is, BOOM! It's bleeding my ears out, but it's funny as hell. ;0

FoZ
January 25, 2005, 7:25 am
nice idea, try respawn for online, and ric for incoming message :p

Teh Panda
January 25, 2005, 7:47 am
If you wanna have fun, try the (cant remember the name) sounds from that CS parody flash.
Soundmod what Doggfather made (i guess...)

Karvinen
January 25, 2005, 3:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by Melbayou mean messenger pluss?
Isn't that spyware?

Deleted User
January 25, 2005, 5:05 pm
No but it does contain spyware.

Liber_Lupus
January 25, 2005, 6:31 pm
quote:Originally posted by Teh PandaIf you wanna have fun, try the (cant remember the name) sounds from that CS parody flash.
Soundmod what Doggfather made (i guess...)

LOL, great idea, going to search and try it out.

?
January 25, 2005, 8:41 pm
I like to take songs and cut them up and edit them to my will...

StelarBoy
January 25, 2005, 9:23 pm
when i have a message, I have that "you wanna piss me off" from Starcraft's marine

Ranis
January 27, 2005, 5:42 am
I set my yahoo messenger to play victory(roar) when i get a message,spas fire when someone comes online and burn when someone goes offline.

paramud
January 27, 2005, 6:03 am
the CS parody is the "mcdiddies mod"
lol, "fire in the hole!"
"phweee!"

Unlucky 13
January 27, 2005, 8:03 am
What is the default folder? It wont let me Find Target from teh Properties menu!Oh never mind, it is C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger.
I have chosen sounds that REALLY suit the messenger, e.g: the infiltration point sound for incoming message, spawn for sign in and CTF capture for new mail! Sounds great!

Ranis
January 27, 2005, 11:09 pm
I decided to change friend comes online from spas fire to barret fire, much more likely to get my attention.