( search forums )
Do YOU have one of those families?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
PokePunkz
January 24, 2005, 12:57 pm
Hey all,
Heh, I guess you couldn't say I'm complaining,
I just figured you guys would get a laugh out of this...
Here goes.. *ahem*

My sister is a stupid crackwhore, I mean, She's always complaining about living with my dad, yet every time my mom offers her to move in with us, she always declines. She's 20 years old, has no job, dropped out of school, and it looks like she'll be a loser for the rest of forever. Though she constantly complains about how his house has no food, we go there to find stacked cupboards and shelves with delectible goodies... Am is a retard, complaining how dad treats her, SHE CAN GO OUT WHENEVER WHEREVER and do WHATEVER! And he doesn't care. Today she's going out to breakfast with him, Hmm.... Bad-life? I think not! :3
Amberly is a CRACKWHORE

Never-the-less This brings me to my dad!

Roy is a dumbass, he loves to sleep late and all day, he's a truck-driving mofo with nil pay, well, next to nil. He lives 16 miles away, and was never there for me as a child. I saw him about 2 - 3 times a year. (My mom, my sisters, and I all lived in Canada, he lived in Pennsylvania and refused to move closer.) He constantly says he'll show up to visit but never does. He says he'll give me money when he gets some. I got nothing for christmas from him because he's so poor, he had to spend it on the car, Hey! Who's complaining? ha. I'm posting this so you can laugh at him too! In essence, he gave me a great gift! The gift of laughter! I laughed so hard right in his face. He was pretty upset, but who gives a [IMAGE]? :D!!!

My mom.... Oh-ho-ho!! She is the ultimate Tightwad. She won't spend jack money on us, she has debt up to her eyeballs and she's like 53 going to college to attempt to get a master in Social Work! Get a life woman! She yelled at me this morning for being sick.... Hmmmm Real caring? o_O She takes my internet and guitar away from me whenever I do something bad - The guitar she just threatens because she knows what I'll do to her! >:0 And she's like ultimate [IMAGE], it's like pulling teeth to get a friend over or going over to a friend's.... And don't even mention spending the night >_>

But never-the-less, I appologize if this sounds like a complaint, I know that there are a lot of you with horrible lives, I'm glad I have mine! :D I like my life. I play guitar when I want, Manipulate my mom when I want.. Etc.... I just wanted to know if any of you have a wierd /quirky/stupid/annoying family and wanted to share it with me, If so, please respond! n_n

Magniitude
January 24, 2005, 1:57 pm
im sorry =(

b00stA
January 24, 2005, 3:02 pm
(moved to Bash Pit)

Camping_Carl2
January 24, 2005, 3:03 pm
ask anyone on here.. i get in physical fights with my parents. :D and win ^.^

BManx2000
January 24, 2005, 3:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by PokePunkzShe is the ultimate Tightwad. She won't spend jack money on us
I wonder why that is?
quote:Originally posted by PokePunkzshe has debt up to her eyeballs

Deleted User
January 24, 2005, 4:47 pm
When I was young, my father ran out on us when he and my mother got a devorce. The court issued a claim stating that he was required to pay child support, however, he fled the state and was gone for much of my life. We went to live with what eventually became my stepdad, a crack-addicted man who actually had a dog called Kilo. He was drunk more often then not, and worked in a food processing plant doing who knows what. He always came home with a bottle of jim-bean or what have you, and had a sizeable pile of the empty bottles sitting beside "his chair".

On several occaisons he would beat me. I remember one time when he grabbed me by the hair and slammed my head into a door (Note: Not into the broad side of the door. He held my head between the frame and the door and slammed it shut). He also threw me against the walls on several occaisons, and I still have a scar on my left hand where he put out a cigarrette on the top of my palm.

One day he caught my brother smoking and forced him to smoke an entire pack of cigars, even after he was puking and vomiting so hard he spewed blood. I remember one day I came home from school to find that he had let his dog [IMAGE] all over in my closet and didn't clean it up, and I was forced to. The smell never left the closet. There were holes in the walls where he had thrown me or my brother and never bothered to fix them.

Eventually, the man got drunk enough one day that he set fire to the house, and we were all forced to move out and into my older brother's home. Things were good for awhile, however, my older brother was a fair bit of an alcoholic and his wife was very selfish and abusive. She, being about 280 lbs, would often make fun of me for being overweight until the point that I simply stopped eating and saved my money. I lived in a room probably about the size of your bathroom and I had a closet that wasn't even mine.

Eventually, we moved out of there and now I am here, in an apartment somewhere off in timbucktwo and living, for the most part, without trouble. My sister is a crack-addict, and she has lost her sense of reality as well. She wrecked my car, ripping apart two of the tires and dealing serious damage to the underside of the car and she claims it wasn't her fault. This is after she wrecked her car, which she lost, and yet, still says its not her fault. She's very vengeful, but stupidly so. She once even poured water across my keyboard, shorting out the keys since they were wet. It was easily fixed, however, and I've since bought a padlock to attach to my door when I'm not at home.

Life is a very strange thing, PokePunz. If you need to talk about any of your pain, just remember, that there are those of us who are here for you. We're not all whining pissants.

Judge_Man
January 24, 2005, 5:12 pm
What is that you call a Family?? drools

No, my family is great, Absolutly no problems. I'm not saying this to make you jealous.

n00bface
January 24, 2005, 5:22 pm
Yeah my family owns, get some family councelling.

LazehBoi
January 24, 2005, 5:26 pm
And I thought I had it hard... That must suck.

Liber_Lupus
January 24, 2005, 5:34 pm
PokePunz....Are you one of the Bundy's?

bucky_brad
January 24, 2005, 5:35 pm
Hey lapis luzuli, you got unlucky but atleast as far as I can tell you turned out alright.

DeMonIc
January 24, 2005, 7:25 pm
Meh.

My parents met around 1984.Both teachers.Both loved alcohol.They hung around pretty much, and everything was going quite smoothly between them.I'd like to mention that my dad was 41 back then and my mom was 26.They married, and soon I was born, and they're love of alcohol soon went out of control.My mom became and alcoholic, terrorizing us for years.My dad takes alcohol pretty well, but when mom pissed him off and he had alcohol in his veins, he beat mom pretty hard...after he got the knife out of her hands.After they divorced, I started living with dad.I visited mom every weekend, but her alcohol problem just got worse and worse..she seeked company of men from the Asylum where she was "cured" from alcoholism.Those men stole her money, and left her under a mountain of bills..
..whilst over here, at my dads, father married (for the 5th time..) a woman, who is unfortunately similiar to my mother: only she doesn't need alcohol to go nuts.She expects me to do the housework, even though I asked her to call if she needs something done, she doesn't.And than she goes whine to my dad, blaming him for everything.

..my mother lost grip of everything: on the summer of 2004 she started hearing voices, and got paranoia..and she couldn't stop drinking.I couldn't do anything to prevent the upcoming disaster: on the 14th of December 2004, she opened her window and jumped out from the 3rd floor.She died on the way to the hospital.She would've been 47 this January 10th.

I think I'm lucky that I never got hit.Atleast not physically.I thought that with the death of my mother everything bad will end.How naiv I was.The suffering didn't end, it only took a new form.My dad's become senile lately, and he's shouting with me like he never did.I think his sub-counciance blames me for everything..seeing as he has to attend everything around my mother's death.

That's my story.Yeah.

MOFO NOFO
January 24, 2005, 7:45 pm
i dont like long sttories, so il keep it short.

when i was between 7 - 8 my dad developed an alchoholic problem, and from around 1998 - 2003(doubt alchohol helped), hes done EVERYTHING to hurt me, Yell, Hit, Beat, EVERYTHING.. until my mum FINALLY devorced him... but now im stuck win an abusive step dad o.O

~fin

btw i also have an 8 yr old bro.. if anyone wanted to know

*looks at other posts thinking, WOW i made it really short :/*

Transit
January 24, 2005, 8:22 pm
It's hard for me to discern where I stand in this "story-telling" fiasco. But I'll make it quick too. My mother and father divorced before I was born, (I have 2 older brothers) and my mom's new husband murdered her on July 4th, 1989, two days after my 2nd birthday. It was a murder suicide, as he then shot himself. I've got the newspaper clipping in a box on the shelf. Ever since then I've resided with my real dad and have lived fairly happily. A few abusive stepmoms here and there but as of late everything's just fine.

~The End

_Mancer_
January 24, 2005, 9:37 pm
Dude...and I thought I had it bad.

Milkman Dan
January 24, 2005, 10:11 pm
Same :O, makes me gratefull for what i have (wtf spelling?!)

Vangelis
January 24, 2005, 10:13 pm
Im really sorry guys. NONE of you deserved the torment you received. I REALLY thought I had it bad,but after reading your stories,it made me realize how wrong I am. I really hope that your current life is MUCH better then what you had before.

Jaz
January 24, 2005, 10:58 pm
I go in a fit if Im told to do the dishes ;o. Im a lucky guy, everyones parents can be manipulative sometimes etc. Tbh I dont think posting on a public, gaming forum will get you anywhere with it but........you did and I dont understand that.

m00`
January 25, 2005, 12:22 am
eh well does anyone have parents that only care about the smallest and biggest child, well me and my twin sister are in the middle and our parents always complain about us and they treat my little brother as an angel even though he swears right at my face and when i tell him to shut up, my mum starts complaining and telling me to stop saying that to my 'little' brother and starts lecturing me, and then comes my big brother, my mum treats him as the head of the family because hes nearly going to universaty, and she likes him second most because he likes my little brother and never fights with him.

oh and my sister gets owned by mum a lot, shes so lazy and she does less chores than me -_-

Vangelis
January 25, 2005, 12:29 am
By reading all these storys,I have come to one conclusion: Families are *censored* overated. Run away or something =P

Magniitude
January 25, 2005, 12:47 am
Why does the US spend so much money on war? The US spent 40 million just on Bushes inauguration. Abused/mistreated people like you guys deserve the support more.

Cookie.
January 25, 2005, 1:01 am
sad... moo's story is funnny tho...

Vangelis
January 25, 2005, 2:00 am
Magnitude, the war was started BECAUSE of people being Abused/mistreated
"Mass Graves" ring a bell? People are so quick to judge,and so quick to forget.

enjoyincubus
January 25, 2005, 2:00 am
quote: Why does the US spend so much money on war? The US spent 40 million just on Bushes inauguration. Abused/mistreated people like you guys deserve the support more.

What's your recommendation, though? Spend 1 million and save the other 39, then find impoverished families who have never really strived to attain a decent living, and give each of them 1 million?

It's nothing personal, but I've been in neighborhoods with broken homes like this. Actually, one of my best friends has a similar situation. He lives by himself now that his dad and sister both ran away, and his mom is out doing whatever she pleases. Giving him 1 million will do nothing. It doesn't revive the family.

I'm all for supporting families in trouble, but saying "the USA needs to spend less on war so it can spend more on broken homes" seems irrational to me. Sure, kids are affected greatly by their environment. But if they have the determination to rise above their upbringing, they will make it out, most of the time.

Michal
January 25, 2005, 2:35 am
Wow, good to know I'm not the only one here that's all [IMAGE]ed up...

For me it started pretty early, I can't remember a day back in our first apartment that my parents were not fighting. I doubt it was ever my dad's fault, since he's the only really sane person in my immiediate family. He's a really good dad and I'd freak out if I didn't have him. Unfortunatly my parents are now seperated and I live pretty far from my dad so I don't see him often.
My mom is a really angry woman, she was/is very abusive towards me and my sister.(My sister is a whole other story, but I won't get into that ;) ). I remember one time when I was about 3 or 4 years old my mom beat me for biting a sandwich the "wrong" way. One time when I was around 5 y/o I was in the living room and I tripped and landed head first into the table's corner. I was bleeding badly and I went to my mom for help and she beat and then tried to stop the bleeding. This experience taught me subconsiously (or not) that I could never get help from her. My mom never let me get a haircut back when I was really young because she said only "jerks" have short hair. so my hair was always really long, people were always confusing me for a girl. That didn't do much to help my self confidence. I was always getting beaten by her for things that I now know are really insignificant. About once every 2 days as I remember. And in the end, in order for her to not be mad at me anymore, I had to apoplogize, even though I did nothing wrong. I was always afraid of her, I still feel very uneasy when I hear the metal of a belt buckle. Although she has calmed down a bit now (at least with the physical abuse), she still occasionally attacks me for no real reason. She's kicked me out of the house about a year ago for not getting some groceries, even though I had to finish a school project. I ended up having to walk home 12km in -10 temperatures and apologise to her. My sister was willing to get the groceries, but my mom wouldn't let her because she's a stubborn b1tch. Lately she feels the need to exert control over me by giving me pointless/inconvenient tasks. It's not like I'm a bad kid either, I don't do drugs, I don't drink, and I get pretty good marks in school. I don't even get any money except at Christmas or my birthday, she says if I were to get a job I would have to give all the money to her, so I don't bother. There are plenty other examples of crap she's done to me. For the longest time I believed that it was all my fault, but now I realize that it's her.

Oh well, eventually I'll ditch her and never have to see her again :D

m00`
January 25, 2005, 3:06 am
Oh yah and my parents fight about silly things like when dinner should be ready hehe

Milkman Dan
January 25, 2005, 3:17 am
Michal, you could just hit her back and teach her a lesson

Michal
January 25, 2005, 3:29 am
Sometimes I wish I could but she would probably stab me or something.
One time I accidently shot her with an airsoft pistol (her fault, but she freaked out on me anyway) and I felt awful, I can't imagine hitting her on purpose, even with all the things she's done I'd feel guilty as hell...

AerialAssault
January 25, 2005, 4:38 am
Michal, you need to hit her back, knock her out. i think its important that you start fighting back.

Cookie.
January 25, 2005, 5:11 am
quote:
I ended up having to walk home 12km in -10 temperatures and apologise to her.

o nos! not -10 degrees thats so rough 12 km oh my XO_DO shift+1...sigh

Vangelis
January 25, 2005, 6:45 am
Michal HIT THAT B*TCH,get her uncounscious,take your sister,leave and never look back!

SuperKill
January 25, 2005, 1:34 pm
why do most of you people go "damn and i thought i had it bad".
what's your problem? why did you thought you had it bad?
damn spoiled phunks ;f

MOFO NOFO
January 25, 2005, 1:56 pm
quote:[i]I really hope that your current life is MUCH better then what you had before.

too bad your wrong o.O

FoZ
January 25, 2005, 5:46 pm
Well the FoZ was born a bastarb (purposely misspelled) :o
aand when i was about 6 i stopped seeing my drug addict father whoo didn't give a [IMAGE] about me and just wanted to torture my mom.
then when i was about 10 my sister started uhh... sleeping around and whatnot, stealing money from my parents, until she finally emancipated herself and tortures my mom to this day by keeping her from my grandparents :p
everything after she left has been pretty calm, my step dad who married my mom to help get me away from my POS father (when i was 6) is probably one of those ideal fathers (no brag).

We're here for you :D everyone has hit their bumps in the road of life, just remember how karma works and keep a smile on your face :)

Vangelis
January 25, 2005, 7:32 pm
My father is a F**KING B*TCH. My dad surely isnt the worst,but thereis one hell of a lot of room for improvement. You could sum up his constant
attitude with these two words: Grumpy Fart. My mom and dad are separated,so its not that big of a deal. My mom is fine to be around.
I wont go on any more and bore you. I think Ive had it pretty good. Sorry for the less fortunate.

MOFO NOFO
January 25, 2005, 8:03 pm
GO ON MSN VANG!!!