( search forums )
They kicked 4 being too good!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
loserisme
January 24, 2005, 11:55 pm
Ok, so it was INf. We were in Outpost, i think. At first, i was on Bravo, but then, teams became unfair and everyone complained. Finally, i switched teams. After that, i was like god cuz i scored 3 times consecutively without dying... All with my precious Steyr AUG.

Then they all voted me out cuz i too good.

Bond, James Bond

Deleted User
January 24, 2005, 11:57 pm
Happens to everybody....alot....over..and over....again....

Unlucky 13
January 25, 2005, 12:20 am
"Having a bad day in Soldat?
We don't care!"

Sound familiar anyone? (Muhahahaha took _Mancer_'s line!)
It is in the rules buddy.
Off topic:
Melba: Are you calling Aussies bad?

ILL GIVE YOU A PIECE OF MY MIND!

Ranis
January 25, 2005, 7:12 am
yep,it's in rules, and it happens, all you need is more people on your side to vote to keep you on.

Green Barret
January 25, 2005, 11:35 am
It happens to me alot too, especially when i use the ruger(because im so at it). Ignore them, they're just noobs who cant't recognize skill.

Caelestis
January 26, 2005, 6:34 pm
but if you get vote kivked you get banned from servers....
this is very annoying if you're on a bigtime server like iiNET

Melba
January 26, 2005, 7:23 pm
Caelestis let me ask you a question.

Do you like laggers?

It's as simple as that, the reason you were vote kicked was because you had, say 300-400 ping i believe.

iiNET are australian servers, and if you are looking for a serious game, i advice you not to go there. stick to european maybe NA servers ;)

MOFO NOFO
January 26, 2005, 10:41 pm
unlucky 13 , GIVE HIM A PEICE O UR MIND, ITLL BE TOO BIG TO FIT IN HIS HEAD ..

Wally
January 27, 2005, 2:02 am
I was banned from Llama's after I slaughtered all 5 members of blue team without getting hit, allowing our flagger to escape. Ruger = j00 pwnt.

Krios
January 27, 2005, 5:52 am
Ok so I was playing in a Nub server without realizing, well then I realized I was, they started swearing at me and stuff. Wow....the power of being nubs. I just ward them off with knife...well camping with knife for thoughs nubs that kan't use their jet packs yet

Zero Wiggles Murasame
January 31, 2005, 12:02 am
I lag too much, so they don't see me as a potential Threat. until later on....

paranoia29
February 1, 2005, 7:10 am
I was in Equinox and was killing people with mi barret and someone from the other team tryed to kicked mi coz i kept killing him. Thankfully my trusty team voted for me to stay! YAY for Paranoia!

Wopkeuh
February 2, 2005, 8:43 am
When someone is kicked due to voting I see no problem in that. The majority obviously thinks you do something wrong.
If you disagree on that you'll probably hate the server anyways.... There's always a better server for you...
I wouldn't even play on a server where they don't want me.

paranoia29
February 2, 2005, 10:01 pm
I just dont think he should of tried to kick me when i was clearly winning and beating him. I wasn't cheating so he had no grounds to try and kick me.

Diablo
February 3, 2005, 7:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by Green BarretIt happens to me alot too, especially when i use the ruger(because im so at it).

Hah thats a joke right? ur just a barret nooob.

paranoia29
February 6, 2005, 5:43 am
You shouldn't have a go at someone if they favour using a barret. Just so you know, each gun has it's own strengths and weaknesses. The barret is a one hit kill, but it also takes a long time to reload. So i think that you are a "nooob" because you dont understand these
guns. noob!

The Geologist
February 6, 2005, 5:55 am
People get bitter when they get constantly defeated a different plan. I've seen people who go so far as to say camping isn't a part of the game just because they're pissed they get shot down so often. These people need to either learn to get over it or drop the game.

paranoia29
February 7, 2005, 4:40 am
i totaly agree. If they can't deal with the different aspects of the game, they should leave. Camping is a part of this game and so are barrets and they aren't going away.

m00`
February 7, 2005, 7:20 am
quote:Originally posted by paranoia29The barret is a one hit kill, but it also takes a long time to reload. So i think that you are a "nooob" because you dont understand these
guns. noob!

No the barret is not balanced because its reload is long (its not even very long imo). Every Barret welder I see hits and runs and waits for you to chase after them and by then their shot is reloaded and they have another go at you and if they miss that they run again, have another shot and so on. And anyway people that are used to the barret hardly ever miss, and no its not called skill when pointing your cursor on an enemy and shooting a straight line that will kill your enemy in 1 hit.

elite d
February 7, 2005, 9:07 pm
think about it.. if they miss that much no it isnt skill and there probably already dead!
and its your fault for being stupid enough to folow them

Svirin Kerath
February 7, 2005, 10:49 pm
if you were a soldier in like, Vietnam, and you were alone fighting a bunch of viet cong, and you only had a sniper rifle, do you think you'd jump out in the open, scream "I R0XX0RZ, BEOTCHES!" and own them all, when it took a full 10 seconds to reload the gun?

no. it's a sniper rifle. what else are snipers supposed to do? besides snipe? from behind cover? eh? huh? huh? huh?!

elite d
February 10, 2005, 10:48 am
i like the way this man thinks.

Pulp
February 10, 2005, 2:28 pm
quote:if you were a soldier in like, Vietnam, and you were alone fighting a bunch of viet cong, and you only had a sniper rifle, do you think you'd jump out in the open, scream "I R0XX0RZ, BEOTCHES!" and own them all, when it took a full 10 seconds to reload the gun?

quote:"no. it's a sniper rifle. what else are snipers supposed to do? besides snipe? from behind cover? eh? huh? huh? huh?!"

I know this will surprise you, but soldat is actually a fictive 2D game, not a 3D war simulator. :)

As far as I know soldiers in Vietnam hadn't a Jet-system, and they fought in a (at least) 3-dimensions-environment. I also don't have to tell you a minigun is ment to be shoot, not to surf (charlie don't surf) and a LAW is an anti-tank weapon. And when they die they didn't respawn :)

Oh, and chainsaws were also not done in the jungle. At least not when it is war.

paranoia29
February 12, 2005, 2:26 am
He's right. What else is a sniper rifle supposed to do! Look at the name "SNIPER" rifle!

Deleted User
February 14, 2005, 3:44 pm
One guy kicked me and 4 others (we were only better than him)out from her server, and tryed to defend himself with saying "U all must be xiiters, becouse U were leading me" :DD, I still laught remembering that :D :D :D

Green Barret
February 19, 2005, 1:53 am
Strange that this thread has turned into a barret thread...

By what reason do you think I'm a barret noob, Diablo? I never said i was good at it(although i am :P). All i said was i am SO(not so good, just so aka normal) with the ruger. The phrase "You're just a barret noob" doesn't make much sence and is pointless without any proof. Quite qweer of you and absolutley wrong, Diablo. If you went 1 vs 1 with me, you'll find that i am moderately skilled with all the weapons and i don't especially whore the barret.

And what makes barret and noob become a single word? The barret is balanced in the game, and with bink added on, its not just a "noob" weapon anymore. It might be an easy weapon for you and annoy people at times, but that doesn't mean its a noob weapon.

Please think before you write.

Zero Wiggles Murasame
February 19, 2005, 8:28 pm
I trained with the barret to become what I am today.

GAT-X370 Raider- fear itself.