( search forums )
More Mp3
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
SS leader
January 25, 2005, 3:14 am
Yea now i got winamp and i got everything into a playlist and put it in Mp3 file and i played soldat it worked but the music did not play i do not use punctuations cause they are hard for me to figger where they go but still i need more info how to work it correctly AND i want to know how to show images on my topics [IMAGE] im not signed on just wait oh never mind whatever i will be off

Deleted User
January 25, 2005, 4:30 am
Playing Mp3's in Soldat

Registered users get the added feature of playing their Mp3's in Soldat without having to use an external application. To do this, you must create an .m3u playlist. You can do this using here and [url="http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=18123">here.

Quoted from the Common Questions list.

To show images in your posts, enclose the url to the image in the [img][/img.] tags (without the dot).

For example:
[img]http://www.yourpicturehere.com[/img.] (remove the dot between the g and the ], and you will be fine.)

SS leader
January 25, 2005, 1:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by SS leaderYea now i got winamp and i got everything into a playlist and put it in Mp3 file and i played soldat it worked but the music did not play i do not use punctuations cause they are hard for me to figger where they go but still i need more info how to work it correctly AND i want to know how to show images on my topics [IMAGE] im not signed on just wait oh never mind whatever i will be off
okay but i already have winamp and then i played soldat then i went to options and i played the mp3 playlist i made then i played the game but all of the music files kept playing like theier names just sped through top of the screen and i didnt hear any music and im like wtf so i need some help [IMAGE] and i bet the images still arnt working

b00stA
January 25, 2005, 1:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by SS leaderokay but i already have winamp and then i played soldat then i went to options and i played the mp3 playlist i made then i played the game but all of the music files kept playing like theier names just sped through top of the screen and i didnt hear any music and im like wtf so i need some help [IMAGE] and i bet the images still arnt working
Yes, the new playlist system for Soldat is quite buggy. You'll have to wait for Michal to fix it.

SS leader
January 25, 2005, 10:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by SS leaderquote:Originally posted by SS leaderYea now i got winamp and i got everything into a playlist and put it in Mp3 file and i played soldat it worked but the music did not play i do not use punctuations cause they are hard for me to figger where they go but still i need more info how to work it correctly AND i want to know how to show images on my topics [IMAGE] im not signed on just wait oh never mind whatever i will be off
okay but i already have winamp and then i played soldat then i went to options and i played the mp3 playlist i made then i played the game but all of the music files kept playing like theier names just sped through top of the screen and i didnt hear any music and im like wtf so i need some help [IMAGE] and i bet the images still arnt working

Okay, b00sta if you remember about this guy named 3rd account and this problem was called m3u list not working his problem is the same as mine now im asking should I send you the names of the song or what? I hope the moderator examining mine will be b00sta or anyone who good at this kinda crap whatever i'll be off.

Deleted User
January 25, 2005, 10:40 pm
Its like b00stA said.. currently, Soldat is somewhat buggy when it comes to the playlist. You'll probably just have to wait for Michal to fix it. You can always play your MP3's in a seperate program, you know.

SS leader
January 25, 2005, 11:21 pm
Fine ill wait but two more questions....

1. How long will I have to wait?

2. How can I listen to Bloody soil, Gore, and Necromancide

Deleted User
January 26, 2005, 12:35 am
To answer your questions:

1. When Michal says its done, its done.

2. In the game, select the options tab and choose your game music. I don't know if you can listen to the game music with anything "widely" available.

SS leader
January 26, 2005, 12:41 am
quote:Originally posted by SS leaderquote:Originally posted by SS leaderquote:Originally posted by SS leaderYea now i got winamp and i got everything into a playlist and put it in Mp3 file and i played soldat it worked but the music did not play i do not use punctuations cause they are hard for me to figger where they go but still i need more info how to work it correctly AND i want to know how to show images on my topics [IMAGE] im not signed on just wait oh never mind whatever i will be off

Okay, b00sta if you remember about this guy named 3rd account and this problem was called m3u list not working his problem is the same as mine now im asking should I send you the names of the song or what? I hope the moderator examining mine will be b00sta or anyone who good at this kinda crap whatever i'll be off.

So you're not entirly sure how to play Bloody soil, Gore, or Necromancide out of Soldat? if not ask b00sta

SS forever

NightCabbage
January 26, 2005, 1:34 am
http://www.modplug.com

This will play the default soldat music.

So will http://www.winamp.com

And you can grab the leet old versions of winamp at http://www.oldversion.com

:P

go Winamp 2.77!!

SS leader
January 26, 2005, 2:34 am
quote:Originally posted by SS leaderquote:Originally posted by SS leaderquote:Originally posted by SS leaderquote:Originally posted by SS leaderYea now i got winamp and i got everything into a playlist and put it in Mp3 file and i played soldat it worked but the music did not play i do not use punctuations cause they are hard for me to figger where they go but still i need more info how to work it correctly AND i want to know how to show images on my topics [IMAGE] im not signed on just wait oh never mind whatever i will be off

So you're not entirly sure how to play Bloody soil, Gore, or Necromancide out of Soldat? if not ask b00sta

SS forever

okay now its an all new discussion about demo files i have the DDplayer version 1.1 or the newest version but now i have no idea how to add my demo files into the DDplayer so i need some help some topics or something you know and can someone ask micheal when the Mp3 playlists are gonna be fixed?