( search forums )
pointless, but funny story
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Morik
January 25, 2005, 2:55 pm
This story isnt amazing, its just something that happened to me.It is also pointless so dont read on if you dont want to. I was playing on...i think ctf_run. We were just playing regular, and i was doing pretty good. One of the people on the other team said " make peace not war". I figured what the hell, and said "ok drop all your weapons and meet in the middle, we will have a peace offering." So i ran to the middle and there he was standing. We started couching, doing a little "peace dance" then one of his teammates came up. First thing he did was /piss. After awhile there were 4 blue players and 1 red player (me) pissing everywhere making "peace" The map changed to ctf_death and we all took advantage of the map glitch and got on top of the map. And then proceeded the peace offering there, as to not be bothered by someone who just joins and have no idea we are just messing around. We all joined blue, and shot m79's at each other. Then there was like 6 people at once who joined the game...all red. I had thier flag on the top of the map(so they wouldnt score and change maps) so, not knowing we are just messing around, the red team vote kicked me and i got booted...

sry if i wasted your time :D

Ranis
January 25, 2005, 3:39 pm
That's pretty funny, I never would have thought that rival teams would actually make peace.

Unlucky 13
January 25, 2005, 11:40 pm
Lolz. all the peace stories are worth the read!

Spectral
January 26, 2005, 12:14 am
ahh cool story...you did good

Skate4Razors
January 26, 2005, 12:47 am
The new Chakra? Peace be with you, except you stupid Amish.

Morik
January 26, 2005, 1:08 am
what really sucked was i got booted before i got everyones msn >:(

Deleted User
January 26, 2005, 2:14 am
Harsh dude, good story though.
quote:Originally posted by Skate4RazorsPeace be with you, except you stupid Amish.
Hey! What you got against us Amish?!? *strokes beard menacingly*

Svirin Kerath
January 26, 2005, 7:30 pm
ah. brings a tear to my eye when we all get along, and then someone comes and screws it up. ah well. good story.

mar77a
January 26, 2005, 8:06 pm
Was Jhon Lennon's Soul playing Soldat?

Green Barret
February 2, 2005, 7:35 am
Ahaha. I did that with a noob too. I joined an empty server named "Noobs Only" and after a while a noob named Camper joined. After killing him 22 times in a row with him not even able to hit me, he said "Stop shooting! Lets make peace."

I threw all my weapons away and after meeting him in the middle of the map(ctf_B2b) i taught him how to do some stuff like /piss and how to roll. Then suddenly, he starts shooting at me! But he was such a noob he missed me with his Ak-74, all 40 rounds flying over me. I decided to give this noob a lesson as he had broken our 'peace agreement' so i said "ahahaha You are sooo dead". Then I ran up to him and punched him until I got his ak. Then i said "Type /mercy or you die." He did it and he said WTF and left.

CamBot
February 5, 2005, 3:31 am
I went to the middle of the map and started dancing and people danced with me. It was like: You got served, Soldat StYlE

Zero Wiggles Murasame
February 5, 2005, 8:44 pm
peace leads to a new happy world.

lastpatriot
February 6, 2005, 12:02 am
Wow. "We are the wooooooorrrrllldd!!! We are the childrennnnn!!!!" *everyone stares* That never happens to me, it's usually like this.

ctf_kampf. Me: Comrades, let us lay down our arms in holy armistice! *get shot*

respawn... Me: Alright, I asked for you to stop shooting, now do it! *Guy comes out, I shoot in the head, I get hit with 10 laws.

respawn... Me: VIVA MEXICO!!!!!! * jump from the landing, shoot a bunch of guys, whip out law, shoot garrison, get flag, murdered by respawned guys.*

Morik
February 8, 2005, 1:03 am
...im not sure what that ment, but ok

Deleted User
February 16, 2005, 6:30 pm
I havent never made peace with anyone, but I have taught some n00bs how to play better :D

Captain Ben
February 19, 2005, 12:01 am
we did it on a deathmatch.
we flew on to the top of the map (the blue bit) and had races and 'rambo duels'