( search forums )
added feature
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
zyxstand
January 26, 2005, 2:15 am
it'd be really nice if you, o great Michal, could add a feature that could have options on another screen - meaning if someone has dual monitors computer one side could be for the game and the other for the players (F1) list and the console and death score and basically everything thats not physically game related (ping dot, cap score list, etc) - and perhaps even the weapon menu - THAT"D BE SO GREAT!!!!

Judge_Man
January 26, 2005, 6:15 pm
Hmmmm.... Everyone with TWO Monitors here say: OH YEAH!.

Unlucky 13
January 26, 2005, 10:16 pm
How many people have two monitors? I think two, FliesLikeABrick and you zyx.

I don't see any benifet for people without the monitors. But, if it takes little time to implement, yeah, fine.

zyxstand
January 26, 2005, 10:24 pm
OH YEAH! (hlp me ppl)

MOFO NOFO
January 26, 2005, 10:26 pm
i have 2 moniters.. so, cool

The Geologist
January 27, 2005, 4:04 am
Not needed. Is it really that much of a problem, or would it make things any better? If anything, you'd just get distracted lookign at one screen while your Soldat is getting shot at on the other...

bb_vb
January 27, 2005, 4:20 am
I'm planning on getting two monitors soon, and I think it would be nice, but not really a must-have feature. It's the kind of thing that would only be implemented if the required coding effort was minimal, and probably only if Soldat was near completion and MM was desparate for things to add... and like that's ever gonna happen ;)

Unless of course Michal himself is running two monitors, in which case look out...