( search forums )
The perfect bot
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Bot Forum
SS leader
January 26, 2005, 2:40 am
I finally got bot maker the newest version and does anyone have any ideas for the perfect bot i dont care any kinds of weapons any kind of colors and any kinds of chat

i bet i made lots of enemies with all my topics |P

Deleted User
January 26, 2005, 4:15 am
There is no such thing as the perfect bot. Just give it a bow and max its accuracy.

peemonkey
January 27, 2005, 9:09 pm
*if only*

Mysterio
January 28, 2005, 12:56 pm
the perfect bot must be if the bot didn't use barret of minigun.

SS leader
January 29, 2005, 7:15 pm
I mean whole bunches of ideas and then turn it into the best thing out of those ideas

DesFS
February 3, 2005, 6:08 am
Depends on what ur looking for. Best bots that don't get steamrolled by me are usually ones that use a barrett or a ruger...and maybe deagles too...nah...

Rhombus
February 7, 2005, 11:32 am
bots are just too dumb. And I dont even care at all. I like crushing boogie man every time he charches at me. Oh well actually I do. Give bots a memory! They should know by now that I can see them coming a 1.6 kilometers (1 mile) away. And then just blow em up with ma 79'er. The only hope of losing to bots is making the best bot possible, put difficulty on "impossible" join alpha team and let 20 bots join bravo. You mightlose.

Captain Ben
February 13, 2005, 2:31 am
yeah, they are too dumb; have you noticed the glitch with bogey man, that if you are on flat ground, and go prone that bogey man can't get you with his chainsaw?
it's really helpful on zombie servers

February 20, 2005, 10:04 am
The perfect bot is the bot that can use any weapon without any lowering in effeciency. And it won't try to do corny stuff like pretend to look away and the spin around and shoot you. That is the prefect bot in my opinion.

Gen0cide
February 26, 2005, 6:11 am
You vs 20 Terminaters on impossible..even 5 is a lil difficult
^_^
No perfect bot besides a bot with a barrett at 100% accuracy..on impossible

Leo Da Lunerfox
February 26, 2005, 9:12 am
It isn't the fact that these bots are "Dumb" or "Stupid", its the fact that the waypoints that were given to them were not stratgic enough. A bot can only do as much as it is told to do, and if it is told to charge straight at you, it will do so. A good waypointer thinks before he places his waypoints, and creates choke points and ambush points where the bot's position would be more advantagous then the player's position.

zambo_the_clown
February 27, 2005, 2:44 am
well all i can do is play with bots since i get kicked for having a modem. bots aren't dumb and they have no AI (unless you count shooting). if a maps waypoints dont seem to be placed well, i will go in and add or change some waypoints to make them seem a little more strategic. i made a bot that comes in 2nd everytime in a DM everytime or first if i aint in first and his accuracy is only 55! which is lower than most of the bots a play with which i can kill all night but this bot is like a rival to me and we are pretty evenly matched some how

TyFlame
March 15, 2005, 5:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by Gen0cideYou vs 20 Terminaters on impossible..even 5 is a lil difficult
^_^
No perfect bot besides a bot with a barrett at 100% accuracy..on impossible

That's easy, just name yourself Sarah O'Conner and they won't shoot at you. :P

Raptor
May 17, 2005, 3:35 pm
It is true...

Gen0cide
May 20, 2005, 4:39 am
What is wrong with you raptor?A completely random pointless post like two months old..

Raptor
May 20, 2005, 6:11 pm
Please go to the Brash Pit and read my apology...

Who flung poo
May 31, 2005, 10:31 pm
yea I don't think SS leader even plays this game anymore